• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bees are bros. One time I was holding a can of soda or something in my hand and without noticing I rolled a big fat bumblebee in between my fingers a few times before I noticed what I had in my hand and shrieked like a sissy. The bee didn't even do anything to me, it just flew away lol.

royalan

People getting so bent out of shape over sex with someone who isn't your SO. Mistakes happen, folks, get over it. The urge to be desired and have intimacy is part of human nature. If your SO is away, and those urges rear their heads, and you're intoxicated, then you will do what must be done to fuel those urges.

So now that you've cheated, what do you plan to do?

i don't see anyone getting bent out of shape over it

although your paragraph of defense is pretty hilarious tbh

edit: im reading your post again and CACKLING

not you justifying your betrayal of a partner with 'mistakes happen' ajs;lfkja;slkfjasf. you are too fucking much dude. lmaoofsja;lkjsf this is like a quintessential biforce post tbh

'its just cheating'

'its just a gram of coke'

'its just binge drinking'

giphy.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Her skin is just flawless. Or maybe it's the makeup. Or maybe it's both, her skin and her makeup.

I wonder what her skincare routine must be.
Jamaican and Uruguayan mix. Good mix tbh. You can look up her instagram and see her without makeup and still looking good. (Natalia Kills)

Hey guys! How's it going it's been a long tim-
People getting so bent out of shape over sex with someone who isn't your SO. Mistakes happen, folks, get over it. The urge to be desired and have intimacy is part of human nature. If your SO is away, and those urges rear their heads, and you're intoxicated, then you will do what must be done to fuel those urges.
nk4rpmg.jpg

Kevyt

I've been wondeirng on whether or not I should tell my long time cush what I really feel about him.

I saw him recently and I just wanted to hug him. He is still as hot looking as ever. I liked him a lot since the first time I saw and met him like six years ago.

He dresses so fashionably, his taste in clothing is really good. Maybe I'm just in love with the way he dresses, lol.

Thing is that he is a hardcore Christian and he comes from a family history of strong willed conservative protestant Christians.

On his Facebook he had a picture like this:

He also made a long post about why he believes in traditional marriage, and stuff and it just seemed like he was trying too hard. I found this questionable, almost he was insecure and hiding behind those posts and trying to please his family as well.

Also, the times I spent with him, he seemed disconnected, like something was wrong. His family was so cold and distant towards him. He looked sad.

My gaydar tells me he could be deep in the closet. I'm gonna trust my gut feeling and tell him what I really feel. We aren't teenagers anymore, we're adults and I hope this makes things easier. I just hope everything goes well.

I'm more scared about his family than anything lol.

I don't know, I just feel like I gotta get this off my chest and just tell him.

My fear is that he won't see this coming and I'll creep him out... xD

That's very likely to happen.

eosos

Banned
I've been wondeirng on whether or not I should tell my long time cush what I really feel about him.

I saw him recently and I just wanted to hug him. He is still as hot looking as ever. I liked him a lot since the first time I saw and met him like six years ago.

He dresses so fashionably, his taste in clothing is really good. Maybe I'm just in love with the way he dresses, lol.

Thing is that he is a hardcore Christian and he comes from a family history of strong willed conservative protestant Christians.

He also made a long post about why he believes in traditional marriage, and stuff and it just seemed like he was trying too hard. I found this questionable, almost he was insecure and hiding behind those posts and trying to please his family as well.

Also, the times I spent with him, he seemed disconnected, like something was wrong. His family was so cold and distant towards him. He looked sad.

My gaydar tells me he could be deep in the closet. I'm gonna trust my gut feeling and tell him what I really feel. We aren't teenagers anymore, we're adults and I hope this makes things easier. I just hope everything goes well.

Does he know that you're gay? Either way, that's a bold move. I say go for it though!

make sure you do it in his room with the doors locked.

Kevyt

Kevyt

When did this 17 year old youtubers with millions of subscribers talking about silly things become a thing?

I don't care about their recent trip to the beach... how are they able to amass so many views and subscribers?

How are they getting sponsorships from Ikea and other giant retailers?

I don't understand the internet sometimes.

When did this 17 year old youtubers with millions of subscribers talking about silly things become a thing?

I don't care about their recent trip to the beach... how are they able to amass so many views and subscribers?

Examples?

Ultimate culmination of youth obsessed media.

Monocle

Their viewers find them hot and funny. There are a lot of viewers, because a lot of people like hot and funny people. Lots of viewers = lots of ad money.

There you go, mystery solved.

Monocle

Stella>Bedilda

http://33.media.tumblr.com/63c9e935a7ca009f3c009d26bef9048f/tumblr_inline_n92v4ggNVV1rtf89b.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://38.media.tumblr.com/f65b22b4b11d73b60499ff949ba5f691/tumblr_inline_n9ua2zWdhw1qbhzja.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2015-02/6/14/imagebuzz/webdr03/anigif_optimized-28259-1423251273-21.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
I'm going to start watching The Fall because of these three gifs.

Their viewers find them hot and funny. There are a lot of viewers, because a lot of people like hot and funny people. Lots of viewers = lots of ad money.

There you go, mystery solved.
That's what I was gonna say, except for the funny part. For some viewers. They just need to be hot lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom