• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
fEiggzV.png

I can't

giphy.gif

Oh, it's updated.

Menaged

Interesting stuff about Neurofeedback

That's awesome that it's working for you, even when you came with expectations for it.
The thing I don't really understand is this - NF is basically just having a certain stimulus in a certain frequency no? Like you said, if I wanted to inhibit or excite, I need to use X or Y. Is that what's going on? Because you talked about what you're going through as acquiring a skill, and having a learning curve.

So maybe I mixed some stuff up, or I just didn't understand correctly.

Anyway, thanks for taking you time and typing all that.

royalan

Rob

I unfollowed you on Tumblr because your account keeps reposting the same 10 or so posts. I literally just had to scroll through the same 10 posts on my feed over 20 times before I just gave up.

Let me know when it's fixed. <3<3<3

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Rob

I unfollowed you on Tumblr because your account keeps reposting the same 10 or so posts. I literally just had to scroll through the same 10 posts on my feed over 20 times before I just gave up.

I wonder if my tumblr has that issue...

Dany

Banned
Rob

Yeah, we having the same issue last night.

daripad

I thought I had gained weight this summer, but I just checked and I lost 12 pounds. The difficult part will be losing more, but now I feel great so I think I can do it.

And today I start school again, let's hope for handsome (and gay/bi) newbies there

Yo dog. You should read "Shin Sekai Yori". I don't really like the ending but it has some cool stuff. Post post apocalypse story. Everyone is Bi type world but the focus and a lot of social commentary

Sai-kun

Banned
Umop is back &#128557;&#128557;&#128557;&#128557;&#128557;&#128557;&#128557;&#128557;&#128557;&#128154;&#128154;&#128154;&#128154;&#128154;&#128154; welcome back bruh

Berordn

Did you just condone infidelity?

What's actually the best route to take on this, anyway? Be honest and add ever increasing doubt to a relationship or learn from how horrible the experience was afterward and use it as a catalyst to devote yourself to someone? If you actually learn something besides "I can get away with this if I'm careful" maybe it'll be a better partnership in the end.

I'm not even sure there's really a best answer for this, even if the right one is going to be "be honest and ruin a happy relationship."

Please note I'm not condoning the act though. Cheating is bad and you should feel bad for doing it.

What's actually the best route to take on this, anyway? Be honest and add ever increasing doubt to a relationship or learn from how horrible the experience was afterward and use it as a catalyst to devote yourself to someone? If you actually learn something besides "I can get away with this if I'm careful" maybe it'll be a better partnership in the end.

I'm not even sure there's really a best answer for this, even if the right one is going to be "be honest and ruin a happy relationship."

Please note I'm not condoning the act though. Cheating is bad and you should feel bad for doing it.

The guy who cheated has betrayed the trust of his SO. Whether they know that or not doesnt change that fact. I think they have a right to know. Especially if the cheater has any kind of respect or love for this person. This shouldnt be used as an excuse for the cheater to have a moment of self realization. Hes broken the bedrock principle of any relationship. Cheating and then commiting a lie of omission shows how much he puts himself above their relationship.

There are 2 best answers. The best answer that covers his ass and betrays his boyfriend twice over. Or theres the best answer that treats their relationship with respect.

Tried diving for the first time. That was super fun, if I have enough money I'm probably going to try to get a few certifications in the future.

Glad you enjoyed it :). That's a look of pure joy on your face for sure.

I'm way too scared of fish to try something like that X_X. Even snorkeling in Hawaii made me panic LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom