• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Confession number 1: I stole my girl friend's man when I took him out to a party got drunk and made out with him. We did the sexy things on his car and his girlfriend (who is my friend) never found out. She does wonder and even joke that his boyfriend might be secretly gay because we hang out too much, as if we were gonna make out, and stuff. She's completely right and doesn't even realize it. I'm sleeping with her man. It's been a month now.

Confession number 2:
I just made all of this up, it's actually inspired from a dream I had. Kinda hot tbh... Dreams, sometimes they're wild and crazy. No, I would never do something like this in real life.

Delio

K here is a confession.

Growing up my female cousin's had various boyfriends. Each one up until her last few have all hit on me. I told her about one but thats it. One of them literally watched me climb into a car and got in behind me and whispered "When you letting me in that ass?" I was like "what" but he never replied cause everyone else was getting in.

Kevyt

K here is a confession.

Growing up my female cousin's had various boyfriends. Each one up until her last few have all hit on me. I told her about one but thats it. One of them literally watched me climb into a car and got in behind me and whispered "When you letting me in that ass?" I was like "what" but he never replied cause everyone else was getting in.

Dayum, they were thirsty and I don't blame them.

Oh and that's gotta be my next pickup line.

Delio

Dayum, they were thirsty and I don't blame them. .

5349a5589e477.gif

Since we're confessing shit. I slept with my ex when he came to town last year.
He's a married man
. I've had an arrangement with his brother for awhile. I've also slept with one of his cousins.
lM6YTDg.gif

Since we're confessing shit. I slept with my ex when he came to town last year.
He's a married man
. I've had an arrangement with his brother for awhile. I've also slept with one of his cousins.
lM6YTDg.gif

K here is a confession.

I cant with you two:

anigif_enhanced-16156-1411529481-12.gif

Sibylus

Banned
+1 Lactose intolerance, and I love dairy. It's a problem.

Is polyamory just not a suitable relationship option for some of y'all? Does having sex with other people lose its spice when your long-term partner is aware and accepting of the arrangement? I'll admit upfront that as a serial monogamist I don't really have experience with any of these situations (save for being cheated on, ofc) but it seems like an open relationship would produce greater happiness and trust in the long run versus repeatedly betraying one party's expectations of exclusivity and intimacy.
Words of wisdom. I'm poly, I'm happy, and I share a lot of things with my partner. It... works? OMG!!

Tell the truth and be a slut with a likeminded slut. Success.

Symphonia

Banned
Hooooold up, y'all happy to be the one a man cheats with, but you look down on cheaters? Oh, boy, I can smell the hypocrisy from here.

Hooooold up, y'all happy to be the one a man cheats with, but you look down on cheaters? Oh, boy, I can smell the hypocrisy from here.

Remember that time you horribly misunderstood that one thread and thought GAFers were advocating rape because leaping to that conclusion made you feel like you had the moral high ground. So do I.

Kater

Banned
Is polyamory just not a suitable relationship option for some of y'all? Does having sex with other people lose its spice when your long-term partner is aware and accepting of the arrangement? I'll admit upfront that as a serial monogamist I don't really have experience with any of these situations (save for being cheated on, ofc) but it seems like an open relationship would produce greater happiness and trust in the long run versus repeatedly betraying one party's expectations of exclusivity and intimacy.
I agree. An outright open relationship will very likely work better than a monogamous relationship where the two people just fuck around anyway.

Why is everyone in such a mad rush to be in a relationship if you're just going to be fucking other people anyway? If you can't NOT fuck everything that moves just arrange to have your guy be your main fuck friend and leave it at that. I swear this shit isn't rocket science.
cPEMIn7.gif
Agreed. Another good option.

Where does one find the opportunity to become a slut? And can i still be a slut monogamously?

You can roleplay and call yourself a "slut", sure.

4HHT09h.gif

Edit: Haha, umop. Good reply.

VegiHam

Maybe don't make excuses in public then?

I mean, I wasn't. I've never cheated on anyone. But when you start being judgemental and rude towards the people who have, of course they'll make excuses. That's hardly surprising.

Or do you expect the conversation to go like this:
Cheater: I cheated once. Here's what happened...
Burrito: Well you're a bad guy with no respect for your partner and I find you disgusting
Cheater: Yes that is correct I am. Oh the guilt!

Because that's an unrealistic expectation.

Kater

Banned
I mean, I wasn't. I've never cheated on anyone. But when you start being judgemental and rude towards the people who have, of course they'll make excuses. That's hardly surprising.

Or do you expect the conversation to go like this:
Cheater: I cheated once. Here's what happened...
Burrito: Well you're a bad guy with no respect for your partner and I find you disgusting
Cheater: Yes that is correct I am. Oh the guilt!

Because that's an unrealistic expectation.

People love to have someone to bash, a scapegoat.

Kater

Banned
A scapegoat is someone blamed for ones own problems. Given that I haven't cheated, how is this scapegoating?
Eh, scapegoats are not only someone that you fault for your own problems. They can also be a diversion, a distraction from other problems, at least in my understanding of the term.

Remember that time you horribly misunderstood that one thread and thought GAFers were advocating rape because leaping to that conclusion made you feel like you had the moral high ground. So do I.

Reminds me of the time someone went into that thread about some douche's billboard for a beach body and called all people who work out meatheads.

Jumping the gun is his middle name.

Symphonia

Banned
he didn't call them meatheads, he called them cunts and douches... but words, what do they mean?
And those cunts and douches were shaming those who didn't have a 'beach body' that fit in with society's standards. I'm not denying what I said. At least have the decency to admit that I'm not the only one doing wrong in that thread. Or is this another example of GAF's double standards?

DOWN

Banned
That Dubai thread has me wondering, how conscious are you of avoiding countries where they have inequality, particularly for LGBT+ people?

I don't think about it often because I haven't traveled in a while, but I do realize that I've long thought as an adult I would certainly avoid places where homosexuality is illegal in some forms and that id also use more discretion on places that still have marriage inequality. I don't really want to ever get in a conversation where I would have to lie anymore about being gay or where my honesty would be unwelcome.

Alrus

That Dubai thread has me wondering, how conscious are you of avoiding countries where they have inequality, particularly for LGBT+ people?

I don't think about it often because I haven't traveled in a while, but I do realize that I've long thought as an adult I would certainly avoid places where homosexuality is illegal in some forms and that id also use more discretion on places that still have marriage inequality. I don't really want to ever get in a conversation where I would have to lie anymore about being gay or where my honesty would be unwelcome.

I wouldn't travel to any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom