• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
The furthest one and I'm holding the camera like a tit. Oh well. This is me in my pyjamas.

p7va91Ml.jpg

Incidentally if you're looking for the most ghetto production values in Britain, I'm your man.

Could the self esteem plummet any further? Let's find out!
I like your hair. Long hair is my one weakness. :D

judging the lessers

I like Pikachu

I like you liking Pikachu

Pretty sure I posted this before. (It's the only good picture I have, QQQQ)

All of you are damn cute. The whole lot of you. :D

Would you date someone who had excess/loose skin from weight loss (and couldn't afford surgery)? Like if they used to be very big and lost a lot of weight, but now have excess skin where the fat used to be. Would it be too much of a turn off for you to get past it? Would you still be able to find them attractive?
Sure. I could get past that of I like them enough.

I think if the personality is there and the connection is there I wouldn't mind.

I definitely would.

Sure. I could get past that of I like them enough.

I guess this is a bit refreshing to hear. I know this is generalizing, but I feel like the gay community can be focused so much on looks as a first impression that they wouldn't give someone who had issues like excess skin a second look (and wouldn't get to know their personality as a result).

Symphonia

Banned
You, Vitanimus, Shokifer, Razmos, Dany, DOWN...I'm spoilt for choice in here. If I were a woman, my ovaries would've exploded a long time ago. But I'm not a woman, so I'll just have to make do with constantly having to readjust myself in these ridiculously tight work trousers.

alvmew

Woot. I scored a date with one of the most rare of gay subspecies: the pocket gay. He is 5'6 and Im 6'1.

Lol. Maybe in 15-20 years. Hes still navigating the vast wasteland between twink and daddy.

I'm only 5'6 myself. I fortunately like guys to be taller than me, so that's just about everyone anyway, but 6'0 and up is <3333

Let me board the selfie train a little late!

http://i.imgur.com/PYBVFKc.jpg

I try to not jump on the thirst train (boat?) too much, but you sir are super handsome,
not to say the rest of you gents aren't handsome either - you all are, but glasses, scruff, those eyes melt me
. Great pic.

Kevyt

Woot. I scored a date with one of the most rare of gay subspecies: the pocket gay. He is 5'6 and Im 6'1.

Ohh, okay. I thought you asked google how tall are you. Pocket gays yay!

Pocket gay is a thing huh?

Would you date someone who had excess/loose skin from weight loss (and couldn't afford surgery)? Like if they used to be very big and lost a lot of weight, but now have excess skin where the fat used to be. Would it be too much of a turn off for you to get past it? Would you still be able to find them attractive?

I just went on a date yesterday with a guy who wasn't fat but was chubby and lost a lot of weight recently. I don't think that it was a healthy way to lose weight but he does have lose skin. It was not a turn off at all.

If you're worried about lose skin you can always exercise and try to tighten it up.

You're still young if I remember from the IBQ, so your skin will readjust. :)

Just work out a little bit. It will help.

Show me a terrorist to punch repeatedly in the face!

I'd love for you to punch me!

alvmew

Hopefully the compliments going around have given some of you a very necessary boost of confidence, because overall you all are a well above average looking, surprisingly brave, and needlessly self-deprecating bunch.

I can't speak for everyone, but I know it helps on this end. I spent the weekend mainly in a vortex of self-loathing (hell, I honestly "got over" my main self-hatred last year, but it comes back every now and then) and the comments give me warm fuzzies lol. Also helped that when I changed my profile pic on OKC
and stupid Grindr
to the one I posted yesterday, I got a lot (relatively speaking) of profile views (and messages on the latter - even though they were all for hook-ups, which I'm currently not about whatsoever lol, the sentiment felt nice).

Kevyt

Bayonetta's eyebrow game is the best I've seen.

Hopefully the compliments going around have given some of you a very necessary boost of confidence, because overall you all are a well above average looking, surprisingly brave, and needlessly self-deprecating bunch.

It won't. It can never happen. Unless....

Unless,

you post a selfie.

Then we will all love ourselves just as we are.

It's in your hands. \o/

But how will my dreams of being worshipped by the masses ever be realised now? T_T

Well you have a rocker's look. Are you good at playing the guitar, writing music or singing?

You could be a rock star. You look like a rock star.

Xrw6zr4.gif

Shokifer

Well you have a rocker's look. Are you good at playing the guitar, writing music or singing?

You could be a rock star. You look like a rock star.

Haha, thanks. Learning an instrument is actually the first thing I plan to do when I gain my own independence, even if I'm not that dexterous (and don't know much about music theory). Plus listening to music's pretty much all I do now. That and writing, which I have a more natural affinity towards.

Haha, thanks. Learning an instrument is actually the first thing I plan to do when I gain my own independence, even if I'm not that dexterous (and don't know much about music theory). Plus listening to music's pretty much all I do now. That and writing, which I have a more natural affinity towards.
What do you like to listen to?

Shokifer

What do you like to listen to?

So much that you might regret asking. I really like a lot of post-rock stuff like Sigur Ros and Mogwai, and that ties in to my love of shoegazey bands like Slowdive and Kinoko Teikoku. Anything that's really heavy and atmospheric is usually my bag, so I still find time in the day for ambient shit too, like early Aphex Twin stuff. And then there's the more experimental electronic side like Crystal Castles and The Knife. Where general rock is concerned I have a thing for Radiohead, Modest Mouse, Velvet Underground, early Muse, the National and Grizzly Bear. I'm not too into metal, but I love a lot of Deftones songs. Grimes is great as well.

That's not really an exhaustive list, but it gives you and idea :D

TL;DR: I'm a mess.

Kevyt

This thread needs an Icarus-Daedelus selfie.

Nice, what instrument are you planning to learn?

Wow. You look so much like this dude, whose name I can't remember, from this rock band that I can't remember at the moment.

Do you play the guitar?

Here for Avril dragging Regina over her messy Tumblr likes.

avrilchelsea.gif

I hope this isn't unwelcome or too late, but I think I'm getting slightly less uncomfortable with the way I look. More along the lines of 'inoffensively mediocre', rather than 'greasy abomination'.

Man, you're such a cutie. Love the glasses.

sometimes this thread turns into "no i'm the ugliest one!"

you don't have to look an 8/10 to be an 8/10 so stahp
rage.gif

So true. Great post.

Also, your selfie game is ON POINT.

So much that you might regret asking. I really like a lot of post-rock stuff like Sigur Ros and Mogwai, and that ties in to my love of shoegazey bands like Slowdive and Kinoko Teikoku. Anything that's really heavy and atmospheric is usually my bag, so I still find time in the day for ambient shit too, like early Aphex Twin stuff. And then there's the more experimental electronic side like Crystal Castles and The Knife. Where general rock is concerned I have a thing for Radiohead, Modest Mouse, Velvet Underground, early Muse, the National and Grizzly Bear. I'm not too into metal, but I love a lot of Deftones songs. Grimes is great as well.

That's not really an exhaustive list, but it gives you and idea :D

TL;DR: I'm a mess.

Your musical tastes. Iconic really.

Shokifer

This thread needs an Icarus-Daedelus selfie.

Nice, what instrument are you planning to learn?

Well the guitar's usually the safest bet, since i think there's a lot you can do with it, but i really like percussion in music as well, so that's a possibility too

Your musical tastes. Iconic really.

You'd think wouldn't you, but everyone i mention them to IRL has no fucking clue what I'm talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom