• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symphonia

Banned
KcEP7Wn.gif
May this GIF be a memorial to Escape Goat.

RIP, you brilliant man.

Grizzo

Oh no EG :( hope it's not a definitive ban

I like you liking Pikachu

*faints*

Good photo, Grizzo!

Vous êtes tres mignon.

mepWExb.jpg

I need to get out of this thread for a while. My thirst is starting to get too real.

Thank you guys! :D and those Pikachus thank you as well

You should show your whole face, I'm liking what I see right there

judging the lessers

Looking very cute as usual Vitamimus

Would you date someone who had excess/loose skin from weight loss (and couldn't afford surgery)? Like if they used to be very big and lost a lot of weight, but now have excess skin where the fat used to be. Would it be too much of a turn off for you to get past it? Would you still be able to find them attractive?

Yes, I would. The body type doesn't matter much to me. I'm more interested in people's faces.

Grizzo

Oh! Hi future husband!
I really like Pikachu too. Have 2 talking ones, one dressed like Charizard, the amiibo, and a few others. Always my main in the games.

Hi! I'm curious about that Charizard one! How does it look?

Also, I'm Team 1996 regarding his design.

Chubby Pikachu is the best Pikachu. It seems he is getting thinner and thinner nowadays. Such a shame.

Vazduh

Where is your selfie tho?
and nudes on my inbox along with your Skype. ;)

Oh, sis!

mPm9u4e.gif

I wouldn't want you to burn your retinas off with my nudes, so for now I'll keep that to myself :D

Gonna skip out on the selfie game...
for now
, although I feel like half of the thread has seen my face already :eek:

Shokifer

Oh, sis!

mPm9u4e.gif

I wouldn't want you to burn your retinas off with my nudes, so for now I'll keep that to myself :D

for now

Hey if I can do it so can you :mad:

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh, sis!

mPm9u4e.gif

for now

Apply what you preach sis.

Vazduh said:
However, let me quote (and co-sign) king Vitanimus:
Vitaminus said:
sometimes this thread turns into "no i'm the ugliest one!"

you don't have to look an 8/10 to be an 8/10 so stahp

Dont know if anyone watches it, but Where The Bears Are season 4 episode 1 is up on youtube. Its pretty corny but it has some hot bears in it so yeah :D

alvmew

Oh, Seath. :p I haven't taken a selfie in ages and I won't now since my hair is wet, but just for you: here is one I dug up from a year ago, and another from atop the Great Wall of China wearing cheap aviators and trying desperately to look cool. This impromptu beach photoshoot is what I look like right now with dramatically red hair again, though the picture wasn't taken by me.

~~~
back to your regularly scheduled sausage fest~

tumblr_ntlkn361Bp1uck4eio4_250.gif
tumblr_ntlkn361Bp1uck4eio2_250.gif

I've been watching that second gif for a minute gay straight. Who is he?

Looking pretty yourself btw! :3

DOWN

Banned
what tf happened to him ? :(

He's back already. I assume a mod must have misunderstood a sarcastic post in that other thread and saw his follow-ups after, so they reversed the ban.

Also, please join the selfie train guys.

Y'all look flawless!!

Okay, sure why not...

http://i.imgur.com/SFqjEyK.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YFCtUHK.jpg

I will find you and murd- eat all your cookies.

Shutouts to Gravelord Nito. :3

Weren't you saying you don't like your haircuts? This looks like a good hair day

Dany

Banned
Cutie and I, the view thus far has been splendid and so has the company :D

SykcTAvl.jpg

Edit: oop, top of new page, I hope our picture counts 😬

I guess this is a bit refreshing to hear. I know this is generalizing, but I feel like the gay community can be focused so much on looks as a first impression that they wouldn't give someone who had issues like excess skin a second look (and wouldn't get to know their personality as a result).

I'm probably more open because I'm bisexual I've dated and fucked people of all shapes and sizes.

Shokifer

Watching University Challenge on youtube, and I'm personally shocked how a team as erudite as Magdalene was completely unaware of the two Ottoman sieges of Vienna. Simply unacceptable.

Or was that Open University. I forget.

DOWN

Banned
Is this the longest selfie train yet? Don't stop now.

I accepted an internship today for a downtown events group in Orlando. Decided against the initial health-related internships.

Also, my new friends that I made in June didn't disappear on me like I had worried for the past couple of months. They've invited me to a couple of nights of birthday partying next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom