• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the longest selfie train yet? Don't stop now.

I accepted an internship today for a downtown events group in Orlando. Decided against the initial health-related internships.

Also, my new friends that I made in June didn't disappear on me like I had worried for the past couple of months. They've invited me to a couple of nights of birthday partying next weekend.

Why would you think they would leave you?

Symphonia

Banned
Huh I heard that gays used Grindr more for that and Tindr was a bit better in that regard. So that's false?
Depends on your preferences regarding age, gender, and distance. I have my age range set as 20-30, both male and female, and within a ten mile radius. I get a few matches a day with most of them looking for a quick hook-up.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You guys need to calm down a bit.
b1cf3a8c4e.gif

So I'm at this church event thingy that my friend invited me to and there's so many cute guys here it's unbelievable. Like crazy good looking dudes. :D

daripad

Kitchenmotors, that's your second selfie in this train.
Please have a third.

See guys? Now you all have to post two, so the thirst never stops.

I won't complain :p

Btw Dany, does your brother have a gay brother? If he does, could you send him to me, please?

Meicyn

Gold Member
Not really a selfie, but I was drunk and a moron and someone had my phone. No idea what the hell I was doing at the time so here we go.

0A5ITbol.jpg

Looking great :p

Thanks bb.

Kitchenmotors, that's your second selfie in this train.
Please have a third.

See guys? Now you all have to post two, so the thirst never stops.

I won't complain :p

Second selfie train, woo woo.

literally slay me ��

azealia_dance.gif

Not really a selfie, but I was drunk and a moron and someone had my phone. No idea what the hell I was doing at the time so here we go.

0A5ITbol.jpg

g2YBkV0.png

Shokifer

I've got one of my fully illuminated face in the bathroom (i wouldn't), a different picture of me next to a sink, one of me kind of not really smiling, and one of me just waking up (probably the worst one)

Life's just full of decisions isn't it.

Ooh and a landscape one.

Delio

I''ve got one of my fully illuminated face in the bathroom (i wouldn't), a different picture of me next to a sink, one of me kind of not really smiling, and one of me just waking up (probably the worst one)

Life's just full of decisions isn't it.

Just waking up picture. Go!

Kevyt

Oh, Seath. :p I haven't taken a selfie in ages and I won't now since my hair is wet, but just for you: here is one I dug up from a year ago, and another from atop the Great Wall of China wearing cheap aviators and trying desperately to look cool. This impromptu beach photoshoot is what I look like right now with dramatically red hair again, though the picture wasn't taken by me.

~~~
back to your regularly scheduled sausage fest~

tumblr_ntlkn361Bp1uck4eio4_250.gif
tumblr_ntlkn361Bp1uck4eio2_250.gif

Nice you look really pretty!

I showed this to my friend, who is a lesbian, and she liked you.

Sorry about that... Eh, but she said you look good and that she likes that you're all natural with no make up. :)

Oh and yes Lincoln and Bellamy. I soo ship them!

I aim to please, my friend. The men in those gifs are Ricky Whittle and Bob Morley, and they're, I don't know, models or something.

watch THE 100 on the cw wednesdays 9/8 central returning this...january

Yasss!!!

0A5ITbol.jpg

I love your physique.

Checkingout.gif

Weren't you saying you don't like your haircuts? This looks like a good hair day

I don't do my hair that often because I'm lazy. Also, that's more like a good skin day.

My hair is a mess. This is what it looks like 90% of the time, oh and the acne too: http://i.imgur.com/QbFkUlih.jpg

Sometimes the acne is worse, but whatever.

I can see the resemblance!

Delio

For some reason I look mildly confused in this one

y0iqPZOl.jpg

Sometimes i stop to ponder life's most serious and far-reaching questions, like "what the fuck am I doing next to a sink?"

Preach

Well I mean you could be doing the super exciting activities like washing your hands or brushing your teeth.

Shokifer

Well I mean you could be doing the super exciting activities like washing your hands or brushing your teeth.

I hope to one day become one of those tedious people on twitter who posts innocuous shit like "Just about to brush my teeth LOL #brush #teeth"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom