• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

I think I have already put this one in here but I don't care, I just want to keep this train rolling!

Oh I missed this. Cute.

For some reason I look mildly confused in this one

y0iqPZOl.jpg

Sometimes i stop to ponder life's most serious and far-reaching questions, like "what the fuck am I doing next to a sink?"

Preach

But your hair is amazing. It looks so stylish and cool. And you don't really have to do anything, it looks like it just does in its own place.

Edit: I realized that last sentence doesn't make sense. I can't English today. xD

Seath, papi, you're cute :3

giphy.gif

Shokifer

You gotta get in while your young tho. Build that social media!

Well I can't make a bathroom pun out of that so ¯\(°_o)/¯

(I love using that)

But your hair is amazing. It looks so stylish and cool. And you don't really have to do anything, it looks like it just does in its own place.

Edit: I realized that last sentence doesn't make sense. I can't English today. xD

Domo arigatou~ :3

Golnei

How incredibly enigmatic.

Man, you're such a cutie. Love the glasses.

You're being far too kind.

Kitchenmotors, that's your second selfie in this train.
Please have a third.

I fully support this course of action.

Meicyn

Gold Member
My hair is a mess. This is what it looks like 90% of the time, oh and the acne too: http://i.imgur.com/QbFkUlih.jpg

Sometimes the acne is worse, but whatever.
What kind of soap do you use? I don't have acne, but I had keratosis pilaris on several areas of my skin. After switching to Aveeno, it seems to have been reduced significantly over the last few weeks. Switching products might help.

alvmew

Guess I'll join in part 2 (or 3 or wherever we are) of today's selfie party.

Here's one from us now - it's been a long day of work and school x.x

HEKto3t.jpg

mantidor

People tend to mistake the two quite often, I feel like

English is not my first language but aren't they kind of the same? I know is different when you say that a "baby is cute" for instance but when talking about the oppositesame sex they are close in meaning, I always thought that.

Kevyt

What kind of soap do you use? I don't have acne, but I had keratosis pilaris on several areas of my skin. After switching to Aveeno, it seems to have been reduced significantly over the last few weeks. Switching products might help.

I used Dove White. I will try the Aveeno soap. As a matter of fact, I have an Aveeno acne cream and it's been doing wonders. I definitely think their products are really good.

Guess I'll join in part 2 (or 3 or wherever we are) of today's selfie party.

Here's one from us now - it's been a long day of work and school x.x

HEKto3t.jpg

You look so professional and like a businessman. What a handsome young man :)

I can't believe this is all I got ;_;

Clean your mirror?

what r u gays up to

Listening to Cher!

giphy.gif

Get Believe by Cher in iTunes, Apple Music, Amazon Music and Google Play Music.

Post and rate selfies
click here to see a gay duck face
now accepting applications for anyone who wants to cut my mess of a hair btw
Reading this Avril/Taylor mess on ATRL.

NkXXqbA.gif
Are they releasing something together?? yikes

I used Dove White. I will try the Aveeno soap. As a matter of fact, I have an Aveeno acne cream and it's been doing wonders. I definitely think their products are really good.

Clean your mirror?

Listening to Cher!

giphy.gif

Get Believe by Cher in iTunes, Apple Music, Amazon Music and Google Play Music.
Sorry I can't I'm saving my coins for Lana Del Rey's Third full-length studio album Honeymoon, preorder today on iTunes and Google Play and get her new single "High By The Beach"

alvmew

Awww, thanks :3

It's been five straight years of dressing like that
although now the stuff looks good on me what with the weight loss not making it look like my gut is trying to explode out of shirt lol
five days a week and I hate it (the way it feels, not the way it looks). Can't wait to just get home and throw on some shorts and a tank top lol.

Kevyt

Already did before you were born :p

tumblr_me429sqzLb1rk47zto1_400.gif

Lies.

Buy it again.
FvMWy7q.gif

I find it greatly amusing that your course of action was to get me to post a selfie so that you could show it to your lesbian friend. You could really just give me her number next time and skip over the middleman tbh. ;p

(I am kidding don't do that)

I feel like I get this comment fairly often as people try to assuage me for my brave and courageous decision not to learn or wear or use make-up in any capacity whatsoever, but really, I'm just trying to send an honest message about my complete and utter laziness when it comes to personal appearance. I DO look better with it on, but why bother pretending that I'd ever do that :p

Well we laugh at the girls in our gym sometimes because some of them come with make up... xD

Who works out with make up, lol. We find it funny.

click here to see a gay duck face
now accepting applications for anyone who wants to cut my mess of a hair btw

Are they releasing something together?? yikes

Sorry I can't I'm saving my coins for Lana Del Rey's Third full-length studio album Honeymoon, preorder today on iTunes and Google Play and get her new single "High By The Beach"

Nice hair! It's not a mess tbh. It looks good the way it is imo.

Thanks Seath! I'm going to cut in September because I can't be assed to comb it every day now that I'm back in school.

I need some advice from the GayGAF gaming Gurus, should I buy MGS1 or Ground Zeroes? I'm getting money in late September so it's just a matter of waiting but I'm thinking I should buy Ground Zeroes for a taste of what MGSV is like and then get MGS1 later in September.

DOWN

Banned
Mine ended up on that subreddit too but I guess I don't really care what randos do with the pics. It just made the posters there seem pretty lame to me.

Kater

Banned
I landed on the same subreddit. I don't mind anymore. I don't pay them dust no more.

They don't even have their petty little hatehole anymore.

OYlif3e.gif

mantidor

How pathetic you have to be to create a hate subreddit of a bunch of randos in other forum? I wonder if I ever landed there, I've posted like 2 selfies ever so I guess that probably not.

Figured oot a workaround. Quote for selfie (quality is potato cam, sorry).

Thread needs more queer girls!
happy.gif

Ooh you and your tricks heh you look good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom