• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

To quote myself from earlier since I think you might be able to help:

I would say yes. I really liked the first episode, it got me hooked. Some memorable moments there, and we are exposed to the premise of the show.

It's not a must to watch to understand the rest of the episodes later on, but you should definitely watch it.

Didn't she absolutely crush it in Mississippi? Narrowly losing/winning in Michigan isn't really going to change anything. (of course the medias will act like it will)

Yeah, still, all the polls expected Hillary to win in Michigan.

I would say yes. I really liked the first episode, it got me hooked. Some memorable moments there, and we are exposed to the premise of the show.

It's not a must to watch to understand the rest of the episodes later on, but you should definitely watch it.
Thanks. I see episode 1 can be bought on iTunes so I'll get it through that. :)

I found this:

lol

Source.

OK I couldn't control myself and had to join the fun.

I have no shame.

LVCjGLh.jpg

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bisexual
Where Are You From? Scotland
Where Do You Live? Scotland
How Old Are you? 30
Favorite Type of Music? Rock, movie/game soundtracks
Profession or Career interest? Self employed
Favorite video game(s)? Shenmue I and II, KOTOR
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Reading, cars

IvorB

My character handsome af tbh

Yeah the black guy is the only good looking option. I'm really bummed that the character creator is so bad as all the other options are really bad. Not sure how I feel about playing an RPG with such a poor character creator.

I knew someone online who was part of the production crew of Spartacus. I only saw one episode though and I don't know why I didn't watch more.

I saw the first two episodes of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. It was pretty good, different than I expected, and I'll keep watching it.

I should also watch Sense8...

IvorB

I watched the first episode of Blood and Sand, I hated it, it was steaming pile of shit and extremely superficial.

I gave it another chance with the second episode and turned it off in disgust.

I watched a few episodes and though there was some hotness on display I thought it was a bit too trashy for my tastes.

I think my top Netflix picks are: House of Cards (obviously), Bloodlines, Daredevil, Orphan Black, Borgia and maybe one or two others I'm forgetting.

I watched a few episodes and though there was some hotness on display I thought it was a bit too trashy for my tastes.

I think my top Netflix picks are: House of Cards (obviously), Bloodlines, Daredevil, Orphan Black, Borgia and maybe one or two others I'm forgetting.
Spartacus is one the best TV shows ever. I also hated it and found it trashy at first but by the end of episode 4 I started to like it and it wasn't long till I was hooked. It's now one of my favourite shows. Give it a chance, it's one of the rare shows that ended right where it needed to without the producers stretching it to multiple seasons.

Elitist1945

Yeah the black guy is the only good looking option. I'm really bummed that the character creator is so bad as all the other options are really bad. Not sure how I feel about playing an RPG with such a poor character creator.

Its admittedly bad. I was hoping to create myself a really distinct nice looking dude, but alas.

Kater

Banned
Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Austin
Where Do You Live? Austin
How Old Are you? 15
Favorite Type of Music? Electronic
Profession or Career interest? Computer Hardware Engineering
Favorite video game(s)? Sound Voltex, IIDX, Stepmania/osu!mania
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Mountain Biking, Furry Stuff

(*^ω^)
Oh I already saw you in the Furry OT.

Welcome to the Letters LGBTQIA+ thread, Iso!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 30

Welcome!

But you don't get their story on Tumblr.

are their stories hot tho

I watched the first episode of Blood and Sand, I hated it, it was steaming pile of shit and extremely superficial.

I gave it another chance with the second episode and turned it off in disgust.

No one liked the first few episodes of Spartacus.

3phemeral

Trying to focus on reading but there's someone next to me discussing Quantum Mechanics so my ears perked up. Turns out she's actually talking about the double-slit experiment but misappropriating the act of "observing" changing a state as "positive-thought intention affects or energy field."

Weird how science is used to substantiate pseudo-science but they reject it when science disproves their naturalistic beliefs.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Trying to focus on reading but there's someone next to me discussing Quantum Mechanics so my ears perked up. Turns out she's actually talking about the double-slit experiment but misappropriating the act of "observing" changing a state as "positive-thought intention affects or energy field."

Weird how science is used to substantiate pseudo-science but they reject it when science disproves their naturalistic fallacies.

2e6b072.gif

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 30

Welcome!

3phemeral

Basically the way particles behave changes based on whether they are being observed.

The girl he was listening in on took that to mean that wishful thinking can work miracles and literally warp reality.
Precisely this. I actually thought she might have been a professor so I wanted to listen in a bit to hear something interesting but then the energy-field, positive-intention, light-brain talk started and I was glad my bf texted me to pick him up.

Eck. I just got one of those pop-up ads that won't let you back out of it from this thread:

Grakl

Weird how science is used to substantiate pseudo-science but they reject it when science disproves their naturalistic beliefs.
No lay person has any understanding of quantum mechanics at all yet everyone likes using it however they want, fuckin annoying

Anyone watching Ppl vs OJ Simpson? The actress playing the role of the prosecutor with curly hair is doing such a good job!

Well good thing I didnt plan on sleeping tonight.

In other news this bartender is hot and I have a new crush. Nummy

May this help you forget the image above.
a36f85d923.gif

I love your grotesque drawings.

twinks 4 trump retweeted your drawing! and thus I found your twitter.

o/

:3

I love people's reactions when they see my sordid stuff. 😆

Precisely this. I actually thought she might have been a professor so I wanted to listen in a bit to hear something interesting but then the energy-field, positive-intention, light-brain talk started and I was glad my bf texted me to pick him up.

Eck. I just got one of those pop-up ads that won't let you back out of it from this thread:

Uh yeah I got it too. What the heck neogaf.

I love people's reactions when they see my sordid stuff. ��
Yeah your twisted fanart thread was amazing.

Fuck i just it to be Friday this week is super shitty and just busy. It is the week before spring break so they are cramming everything in and it is terrible. Also i got no sleep last night so day was just god awful.

Anyone watching Ppl vs OJ Simpson? The actress playing the role of the prosecutor with curly hair is doing such a good job!

I've been meaning to start that, I've heard good things. The current priority for me is the Daredevil season one rewatch before season two hits next week. Charlie Cox is god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom