• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty4on

2e6b072.gif

Everybody should know of the double slit experiment.

Note though that observing an electron has to alter it. It's not like looking at someone in our world, but more like touching to see if they're there.
If you still don't understand it don't worry. There's a saying, if you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics.

Crayons

Banned
Yeah feminine guys are great, i prefer them to hunks tbh.

Yeah i dont like the term jailbait.
Well I look seventeen now so that's the best word to explain

I have some clothes that could be considered slightly feminine, but my beard was a masculine contrast to that so it worked

But now I have no beard, earrings, thick glasses, and these light green skinny jeans, and for fun I put on this pink shirt that I seldom wear just to see how I looked. And I was like "oh my god, it literally looks like I'm a twink trying to pick up old men at a gay bar"

I took the shirt off >.>

Is that cuz you are jailbait? You're 16 right?
Well i dont go off showing my body, so no.
The reason i dont like the term is that it is creepy like basically say that, that person is not of legal age and is baiting older people into having sex with them.

I dont know why i like feminine guys, and i like androgynous woman, i just do.
Also yeah im 16

Well I look seventeen now so that's the best word to explain

I have some clothes that could be considered slightly feminine, but my beard was a masculine contrast to that so it worked

But now I have no beard, earrings, thick glasses, and these light green skinny jeans, and for fun I put on this pink shirt that I seldom wear just to see how I looked. And I was like "oh my god, it literally looks like I'm a twink trying to pick up old men at a gay bar"

I took the shirt off >.>
Lol. That sounds cute.

Yeah i never let my facial hair grow out because it would looks super gross and patchy on me. I have to shave like every 2 days to keep it clean.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That looks really nice actually. And for $9 too.. hmm

The game is about 4 hours long (unless you die a lot which can happen) and there are different endings and some secret stuff to find in there. The boss fights are mostly challenging and fun. Also the OST >>>>>>

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Basically the way particles behave changes based on whether they are being observed.

The girl he was listening in on took that to mean that wishful thinking can work miracles and literally warp reality.

Everybody should know of the double slit experiment.

Note though that observing an electron has to alter it. It's not like looking at someone in our world, but more like touching to see if they're there.
If you still don't understand it don't worry. There's a saying, if you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics.

Thanks for the explanation~

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I'm eagerly looking forward to Miitomo this month.

I'm so dumb.

GoStc

Is that the cover that glows in the dark? I love it. Such a shame that you can't change the cover plates on the old 3ds :(

I'm so jealous of those of you who can grow a beard. I'm trying to grow a beard myself though I know I can't and it's patchy as hell. Still, I refuse to shave, I'd look like a teenager.

Same here - though my circle pad is beyond repair on the original one, I can't really justify getting a N3DS just to be able to play MM3D - the unreleased 3DS stuff I'm interested in would be fine without it.

Wait, are there differences in MM3D depending on whether you play it on a New 3DS or an original 3DS?

Golnei

I want to get a New 3DS but can't find a way to justify it to myself when I already have an original.

Same here - though my circle pad is beyond repair on the original one, I can't really justify getting a N3DS just to be able to play MM3D - the unreleased 3DS stuff I'm interested in would be fine without it.

I want to get a New 3DS but can't find a way to justify it to myself when I already have an original.

Xenoblade and the SNES eshop titles justified it for me.

Is that the cover that glows in the dark? I love it. Such a shame that you can't change the cover plates on the old 3ds :(

I'm so jealous of those of you who can grow a beard. I'm trying to grow a beard myself though I know I can't and it's patchy as hell. Still, I refuse to shave, I'd look like a teenager.

Yep, it's the one that glows in the dark. My favorite plate by far!

I was never a big fan of beards until I grew one myself, can't imagine without it now! I look kinda terrible without it.

I was never a big fan of beards until I grew one myself, can't imagine without it now! I look kinda terrible without it.
Yeah, those SNES titles are tempting me to get one. The thought of the DKC trilogy on a handheld is intoxicating.

And your beard is super sexy 👍🏼

Is Xenoblade on 3DS worth it? I didn't finish it on Wii simply because I can't invest that kind of time while stationary, but I feel like on the go I could. Does it like, look terrible or something?

There has to be a catch that comes with the convenience.

RM8

Super cool Boo faceplates <3

As for reasons to upgrade to N3DS, I was still rocking my launch OG system and I appreciate the faster OS, faceplates, c-stick for SSB, better 3D, and now SNES games :p I can see why those things don't matter to most people, though, N3DS is just a model refresh and not really a must buy if you're okay with your 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom