• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Super cool Boo faceplates <3

As for reasons to upgrade to N3DS, I was still rocking my launch OG system and I appreciate the faster OS, faceplates, c-stick for SSB, better 3D, and now SNES games :p I can see why those things don't matter to most people, though, N3DS is just a model refresh and not really a must buy if you're okay with your 3DS.

Minimal differences in resolution size for some games and better textures in MH4U (and probably other games too, though I didn't compare any others).

I feel there are more than enough reasons to get the n3DS (especially if you don't have the 3DS already).

Is Xenoblade on 3DS worth it? I didn't finish it on Wii simply because I can't invest that kind of time while stationary, but I feel like on the go I could. Does it like, look terrible or something?

There has to be a catch that comes with the convenience.

I played it once on Wii, once on Dolphin and again on 3DS. The playthrough on 3DS was a lot of fun. It was nice go just jump in whenever and it looks great on the handheld. There is a little bit of detail missing in terms of textures, but it's an amazing feat on the 3DS.

Yeah, those SNES titles are tempting me to get one. The thought of the DKC trilogy on a handheld is intoxicating.

And your beard is super sexy &#128077;&#127996;

Yeah, I'm gonna get all the DKC games for sure. And of course, Earthbound.

And thanks for the compliment! Everyone says I look better with a beard. Never gonna shave it off. :p

Kevyt

Jesus take the wheel.

eric+gunderson.jpg

So I'm taking this Computer Science class and it has a lab attached to it. My professor for whatever reason decided we need a gaming console in there,to hook up to a fancy new >80" TV.

He had Costco's site up and was asking us what console to go with. Some mouth-breather at the front yelled out Xbone. It took all my willpower to suppress my Sony/Nintendo fanboy and not object seeing as its a public space for everyone, etc.

He ended up going all out and bought 6 games, 2 controllers and 2 headsets. We could have had a PS4 and a WiiU for that total in the lab. Especially since he was saying he wanted something that won't be mostly single player.

I felt like my left eye was gonna start twitching at the horrible, horrible choices. I just had to remind myself that he didn't have to supply the lab with a gaming console at all, and he was being gracious enough to do this, so I kept quiet.

On a less fanboy instigating note, Hikki is finally officially coming back in April with 2 new songs! Cannot freaking wait. Hopefully a KH3 theme will follow not too much longer after. This 5 year hiatus had felt like a century.

Lol I found it hilarious tbh. I wonder what you would do on me if you were to draw me >.>

Capturing likeness of real people is a bit hard for me. Didn't someone draw you in cartoon form though? If you have that pic, I can use it for reference and maybe concoct something. <.<

Yeah your twisted fanart thread was amazing.

&#128517;

I'm not, but I wish I could find Tina Fey's portrayal (of Marcia Clark, that prosecutor) from Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on YouTube.

Omg I totally forgot about that. It was so freaking perfect. Man, we better get a season 2.

I've been meaning to start that, I've heard good things. The current priority for me is the Daredevil season one rewatch before season two hits next week. Charlie Cox is god.

Sarah Paulson is dope.

Yeah, she's doing a fantastic job.

I'm officially hooked and a total fan of her's.

Kevyt

Guys, guys, guys!!

What's the difference between a refrigerator and gay guys?

&#128514;

A refrigerator doesn't fart when you take out the meat.

200w.gif

&#128514;&#128514;

No? Not funny? :(

Well here's this random gif:

200w_d.gif

Guys, guys, guys!!

What's the difference between a refrigerator and gay guys?

&#128514;

A refrigerator doesn't fart when you take out the meat.

200w.gif

&#128514;&#128514;

No? Not funny? :(

Well here's this random gif:

200w_d.gif
are we just laughing at your gas problem, Seath.
i won't tell anyone

Kevyt

You guys are no fun. :p

When I first heard the joke I didn't get it, but when I did I was cracking up. &#128514;

It's stuff like this why I don't do anal. That is so scary.

That barely happens, it's not a huge deal and I fail to see how that makes it scary. &#129300;

You guys are no fun. :p

When I first heard the joke I didn't get it, but when I did I was cracking up. &#128514;

That barely happens, it's not a huge deal and I fail to see how that makes it scary. &#129300;
Farting during sex is my biggest fear, and it reminds me of this horrifying story I read about anal. It scared me so much that I'm too scared to ever do it. Maybe I'll talk to kirbyfan about it. He gives me good therapy.

I rented Spectre from Redbox even though I havent liked a Daniel Craig Bond movie. I only made it halfway I think before losing interest. Ive come to find car chases really tiresome and this movie did not change my opinion of those. Also I was sad to see another Bond girl 20 years younger than Bond. Youd never see that if the genders were reversed.

Kevyt

Farting during sex is my biggest fear, and it reminds me of this horrifying story I read about anal. It scared me so much that I'm too scared to ever do it. Maybe I'll talk to kirbyfan about it. He gives me good therapy.

When you're with the right person none of that matters.

Well it does but you're making it like a big deal, when it really isn't.

It's all about hygiene and eating enough fiber.

Berordn

It happens and it's weird but I don't think anyone actually cares.

it's also why you put down towels

Do it. :)

Any particular reason?

Honestly I remember wearing my mom's heels and lipstick when I was a really young boy. Only once or twice. But it was kind of fun.

And putting on/trying on makeup looks fun. It all kind of looks fun.

Idk how to get into it though. Google crossdressing clubs? Do those even exist?

I don't really want to put money down on a dress and/or makeup.

He's hitting on you. Don't miss your chance.

Dude's a (imo) gross womanizer. I don't think I want him.

I'm half tempted to try crossdressing.
Honestly I remember wearing my mom's heels and lipstick when I was a really young boy. Only once or twice. But it was kind of fun.

And putting on/trying on makeup looks fun. It all kind of looks fun.

Idk how to get into it though. Google crossdressing clubs? Do those even exist?

I don't really want to put money down on a dress and/or makeup.
Do it.
Lol i have done the same thing, i never put on make up though.

Yeah there's no crossdresser clubs or any shit like that near me. Not that a casual google search reveals anyway.

And no way am I attempting this shit in a non safe-space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom