• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meicyn

Gold Member
NkqD9HY.png
Made the front page! I'm in the chem gear in the center of the photo on the top left pic.

The gays are ready to stop the North Korean invaders.

Wearing chem gear and protective gear sucks.

Honestly I remember wearing my mom's heels and lipstick when I was a really young boy. Only once or twice. But it was kind of fun.

And putting on/trying on makeup looks fun. It all kind of looks fun.

Idk how to get into it though. Google crossdressing clubs? Do those even exist?

I don't really want to put money down on a dress and/or makeup.
We have these shops here that people donate second-hand things to, to be sold and raise money for charitable work. They have a lot of women's clothes for cheap. Apparently in the US there are ones of these too?

If you read what I read on Bodybuilding forums about it, you would be very worried about it too.
Well yeah if your online and your reading stuff like that expect terrible stories. It is like searching up health problems, you always get the worst stuff.

We have these shops here that people donate second-hand things to, to be sold and raise money for charitable work. They have a lot of women's clothes for cheap. Apparently in the US there are ones of these too?
Yep it is goodwill. Goodwill is great, you find some great stuff there.

Fuck...

On an unrelated note, would you guys say that courage/bravery is typically seen as a masculine trait?
Yeah i would say that. I personally dont but i would say must people do.

In another unrelated note. So basically because digital art is a kinda a blow of class to people. I have this one kid who is pretty much one of the dumbest people i have heard ever talk. So usually i just listen to music all class and just work on stuff, but i didnt one day and oh god he was trying to figure out what it means when a girl doesn't identify as a girl. I just felt bad for the guy trying to explain it to him.

I might post a little animation i made in this class tomorrow.

Which isn't what I'm asking.

I'm asking if it is usually perceived (by your culture) to be a masculine trait.

I think it is, but I think that viewing courage as a male virtue in turn affects what we see as courage, so it's actually bidirectional. Another way of saying that is that we're less likely to recognize women as courageous, especially if it turns out that they're courageous in a different way. You see the same sort of thing in social psychology studies on compliance, the social expectation is that women are more compliant, when in fact they're as compliant as men are, and only the expression of compliance differs.

So is something happening with the 100? I don't watch the show (nor care about it) but apparently twitter is all ablaze about it with "LGBT fans deserve better"

I think it is, but I think that viewing courage as a male virtue in turn affects what we see as courage, so it's actually bidirectional. Another way of saying that is that we're less likely to recognize women as courageous, especially if it turns out that they're courageous in a different way. You see the same sort of thing in social psychology studies on compliance, the social expectation is that women are more compliant, when in fact they're as compliant as men are, and only the expression of that differs.

I agree on that.

Kevyt

So is something happening with the 100? I don't watch the show (nor care about it) but apparently twitter is all ablaze about it with "LGBT fans deserve better"

Yess... and if I tell you why, it would be a massive huge spoiler so go watch the 100!

Season 1 and 2 are on Netflix and the last five episodes of season 3 (current season) are CW TV's website!

Go, go, go!!

Yess... and if I tell you why, it would be a massive huge spoiler so go watch the 100!

Season 1 and 2 are on Netflix and the last five episodes of season 3 (current season) are CW TV's website!

Go, go, go!!

No thnx. Like I said, don't care about the show. Just curious. Besides It's Critical Role time.

Kevyt

That was brilliant. 👏

Pample if you're ever interested in the adult entertainment industry and need a manager, hit me up!

👍

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I've recently been getting back into two old things:

1) The soundtrack to In The Heights, which remains amazing and fantastic and wonderful.

2) Ghost Trick, which I never finished but am now determined to.

I make good on my promises. Check out the exclusive trailer to my upcoming independent film!

https://youtu.be/_HnYpBphpcA

This was a lot more than I was expecting. I think you accomplished everything you might have hoped to, so bravo!

Poor doggy. :( I hope they're okay now.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Yep. Exclusive due to emulation issues, the OG 3DS runs into performance problems.

The original 3DS experienced performance problems when running SNES games? Really?

On a less fanboy instigating note, Hikki is finally officially coming back in April with 2 new songs! Cannot freaking wait. Hopefully a KH3 theme will follow not too much longer after. This 5 year hiatus had felt like a century.

Yuss! I will fume if Square doesn't hire her to do the theme for KH3.

Made the front page! I'm in the chem gear in the center of the photo on the top left pic.

You're famous!

Berordn

The original 3DS experienced performance problems when running SNES games? Really?

We'll probably never get an official statement, but the 3DS OS apparently has a decent amount of overhead. Homebrew could work around it, but it seems like Nintendo wasn't willing to compromise.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Yes because it's emulation and not a port. Obviously the 3DS could handle running a game that is much more complicated than a SNES game, but emulating it is a different story. I don't know the specifics, but I've heard that the original 3DS's CPU was not strong by portable standards in 2011.

EDIT: As Berordn mentioned, there's also the 3DS OS, which I believe one of the original 3DS's two cores is dedicated to.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
We'll probably never get an official statement, but the 3DS OS apparently has a decent amount of overhead. Homebrew could work around it, but it seems like Nintendo wasn't willing to compromise.

Yes because it's emulation and not a port. Obviously the 3DS could handle running a game that is much more complicated than a SNES game, but emulating it is a different story. I don't know the specifics, but I've heard that the original 3DS's CPU was not strong by portable standards in 2011.

EDIT: As Berordn mentioned, there's also the 3DS OS, which I believe one of the 3DS's cores is dedicated to.

Hrm, okay. Thanks!

Berordn

Will the old 3DS be able to play Dragon Quest 7? Will the N3DS version have better features or whatever?

Old 3DS will be able to run it just fine, it originally came out before the n3DS so unless something drastic changes in localization there's likely no difference.

Same thing with DQVIII for that matter, since it doesn't have any enhancements either.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Will the old 3DS be able to play Dragon Quest 7? Will the N3DS version have better features or whatever?

I'm pretty sure Dragon Quest 7 for 3DS released in Japan before the n3DS had released, so the answer is that the experience should be identical apart from system-wide features like "super-stable 3D" (if DQ7 has 3D).

EDIT: I need to let Berordn just handle these responses from now on...oops.

Berordn

I'm pretty sure Dragon Quest 7 for 3DS released in Japan before the n3DS had released, so the answer is that the experience should be identical apart from system-wide features like "super-stable 3D" (if DQ7 has 3D).

My speed is a blessing and a curse!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Old 3DS will be able to run it just fine, it originally came out before the n3DS so unless something drastic changes in localization there's likely no difference.

Same thing with DQVIII for that matter, since it doesn't have any enhancements either.

That's a relief. In that case, I'll just pick up a (refurbished?) 3DS XL when it finally comes out.

Do we know who is working on the localization, btw? 8-4?

Veeboy

Alright then, decisions to grow a beard. Yay or nay?
I have a super huge thing for facial hair, but I think you look cute clean shaven. But give it a go anyway just to see.

So I haven't watched The 100 nor have I browsed Twitter in the past few hours, but I'm going to guess a gay couple gets together and then one of them in a groundbreaking twist dies/gets murdered. Bonus points if they're lesbians.
[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/u1UMCg1.jpg[/IMG]

Iamdisgusted.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
That's a relief. In that case, I'll just pick up a (refurbished?) 3DS XL when it finally comes out.

Do we know who is working on the localization, btw? 8-4?

I don't think it's known, but someone who follows things more closely or listens to 8-4's podcast might know. By the time it releases, all of Nintendo's hardware plans should be clear, so that should allow you to make a very informed decision about whether a n3DS is worth consideration or not and if NX should factor into your decision.

Naruto is on 3 systems while SFV is on 2 plus Naruto name somehow still has power in 2016.

That sales result is referring to the fact that supposedly—I was seeing mixed answers, so I'm not certain—when comparing SKUs, the Naruto game sold more PS4 copies than SFV did.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That sales result is referring to the fact that supposedly—I was seeing mixed answers, so I'm not certain—when comparing SKUs, the Naruto sold more PS4 copies than SFV did.

Im pretty sure its a mixture of Naruto Fanbase still going strong and the terrible launch week of SFV performance which put some people away from it really. Will SFV have legs later on? Only time will tell.

Golnei

I felt a little less awful than usual for a short window of time, so I took this. Kind of regret it now.

I'm tired and desperately need a haircut. Not sure if I should try anything new with it, though - I don't know what (if anything) would look good on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom