• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I felt a little less awful than usual for a short window of time, so I took this. Kind of regret it now.

I'm tired and desperately need a haircut. Not sure if I should try anything new with it, though - I don't know what (if anything) would look good on me.

Great photo! :D

I could see what you currently have just being shorter (cutting off a 1/3-1/2 of its current length) and I think it would look great. It doesn't look bad now, but I could understand why you'd want it cut if you're anything like me.

EDIT: I imagine my suggestion would end up like what Vazra below suggested albeit with slightly longer sides. I bet it'd look good with shorter sides like in that photo.

lettersGAF needs to believe in itself more because every time one of you posts a photo, I feel like our 12-month calendar needs an extra month.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I felt a little less awful than usual for a short window of time, so I took this. Kind of regret it now.

I'm tired and desperately need a haircut. Not sure if I should try anything new with it, though - I don't know what (if anything) would look good on me.

Looks good. Go way lower on the sides and cut a bit on top. Kinda like this.
1b5c8a4b82e48187838b287d029863d0.jpg

Berordn

I always knew you were holding out on me.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
And the division is Ubi's biggest new IP 😂

Gamers got it fucked up 😂

wb sai

I don't think it's known, but someone who follows things more closely or listens to 8-4's podcast might know. By the time it releases, all of Nintendo's hardware plans should be clear, so that should allow you to make a very informed decision about whether a n3DS is worth consideration or not and if NX should factor into your decision.

Oh yeah, what if the NX is backwards compatible with 3DS games? In that case I might just wait for Nintendo to announce it and then see where things stand. -__- It's being announced at E3 though right? DQ7 will probably release after E3 anyway, so I guess my plans are intact after all!

And the division is Ubi's biggest new IP 😂

Gamers got it fucked up 😂
welcome back sis!!!
Naruto is on 3 systems while SFV is on 2 plus Naruto name somehow still has power in 2016.
i did say ps4 tho
I'm screaming at the SF vs Fire emblem sales talk when at a time that would have NEVER happened. Like yikes.
if FE shouldn't count because it's 3 games, should SFV count if it's half a game? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yeah, what if the NX is backwards compatible with 3DS games? In that case I might just wait for Nintendo to announce it and then see where things stand. -__- It's being announced at E3 though right? DQ7 will probably release after E3 anyway, so I guess my plans are intact after all!

If the speculation that some form of NX is launching this holiday is true, then it seems almost certain that a reveal will happen in Q2 of this year. Since DQ7 wasn't given a release date in the most recent Direct, it's probably launching no sooner than July. I think we'll learn about a new handheld before then.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
If the speculation that some form of NX is launching this holiday is true, then it seems almost certain that a reveal will happen in Q2 of this year. Since DQ7 wasn't given a release date in the most recent Direct, it's probably launching no sooner than July. I think we'll learn about a new handheld before then.

bV9Z643.gif

I don't think it's known, but someone who follows things more closely or listens to 8-4's podcast might know. By the time it releases, all of Nintendo's hardware plans should be clear, so that should allow you to make a very informed decision about whether a n3DS is worth consideration or not and if NX should factor into your decision.

That sales result is referring to the fact that supposedly—I was seeing mixed answers, so I'm not certain—when comparing SKUs, the Naruto game sold more PS4 copies than SFV did.
8-4 hasn't said they're doing it on their podcast.

I'm concerned about what you said about generally feeling awful. Do you have some support? Psychologists can be covered by Medicare.

Also you're attractive.

Bladenic

I'm so jelly of your luscious locks

Congrats to Fire Emblem on the sales I guess

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The SFV hardcore fans are making me laugh a bit with validating the lack of certain modes just because they like the game the way it is. They can't acknowledge that people play the game for different reasons and feel like their opinion is the only one that matters. I should stay away from that thread that was made before shit gets serious. LMAO

Meicyn

Gold Member
The SFV hardcore fans are making me laugh a bit with validating the lack of certain modes just because they like the game the way it is. They can't acknowledge that people play the game for different reasons and feel like their opinion is the only one that matters. I should stay away from that thread that was made before shit gets serious. LMAO
That arcade mode thread is straight up cringe.

It says it's not available on the sites I checked. I hope that doesn't mean it sold out already.

I think you are from Austria, right ?

It went up (and is already gone) at most german and uk retailers about 2 days ago, but amazon never had it up.

I honestly wouldn't sweat, the LE is not that great.

Kater

Banned
I think you are from Austria, right ?

It went up (and is already gone) at most german and uk retailers about 2 days ago, but amazon never had it up.

I honestly wouldn't sweat, the LE is not that great.
Yeah.

Oh well. I guess they weren't expecting too many orders and that's why they ran out so fast?

Was mostly interested in the Art book, as I usually am with these special editions.

Golnei

Meh have a gif.

I was sitting on this gif for so long, it no longer makes sense.

I'm concerned about what you said about generally feeling awful. Do you have some support? Psychologists can be covered by Medicare.

Also you're attractive.

It's really not that big a deal, but thanks for the concern. And the compliment, of course.

I always knew you were holding out on me.

Well, not deliberately. It's rare for me to not immediately erase any photo I happen to appear in, so that I could even approach half-decent in one was something of a shock.

EDIT: I imagine my suggestion would end up like what Vazra below suggested albeit with slightly longer sides. I bet it'd look good with shorter sides like in that photo.

That with slightly longer sides would probably be okay (or even with the shorter ones, I'm not sure); I'm more unsure about how I should go about styling the top, since it grows so thick.

GoStc

That with slightly longer sides would probably be okay (or even with the shorter ones, I'm not sure); I'm more unsure about how I should go about styling the top, since it grows so thick.

I have really thick and wavy hair too and have it short on the sides and much longer on top. I think that would look great on you. I don't know what to do with the top either, so I just use my hand to style it to one side and it usually looks good. I tried using hair wax and gel but it's so thick and wavy that it's no use :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom