• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegetarians annoy me when they remind you they are vegetarians every few minutes and try forcing you to try going vegetarian and talking pros and cons when no fucks are being given about it. I've dealt with a few guys who do Yoga that have been annoying too but never as annoying.

I personally don't see any problem with vegetarians having vegetarianism as a big part of their identity. So having someone casually bring it up (even several times) doesn't even register as something I should be upset about.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I personally don't see any problem with vegetarians having vegetarianism as a big part of their identity. So having someone casually bring it up (even several times) doesn't even register as something I should be upset about.

It depends on the context. When there is conversations about something else to then switch it to that or trying to get you into it when you are clear you have no interest on it it can be bothersome. Its a matter of tone and the insistence some people have.

It's a little absurd to expect someone that is making what they feel is an ethical choice to keep quiet about it. Saying that "it is just my personal choice" is a cop out, if you believe something is the right choice for you then you also believe it is a choice that other people should consider. That doesn't mean you have to be a pill about it, but expecting them not to talk about it at all or keep it wholly to themselves is unreasonable, they're making that choice because they feel it is right.

It depends on the context. When there is conversations about something else to then switch it to that or trying to get you into it when you are clear you have no interest on it it can be bothersome. Its a matter of tone and the insistence some people have.

Fair enough. I've been fortunate enough for that never to be an issue. In fact I think I've only ever discovered people as vegetarian after asking them, usually because I'll be the one to notice what they are/aren't eating.

It's a little absurd to expect someone that is making what they feel is an ethical choice to keep quiet about it. Saying that "it is just my personal choice" is a cop out, if you believe something is the right choice for you then you also believe it is a choice that other people should consider. That doesn't mean you have to be a pill about it, but expecting them not to talk about it at all or keep it wholly to themselves is unreasonable, they're making that choice because they feel it is right.

And also worth noting that animals during the farming process really are treated horrendously. I think if you empathize with animals even a little, its easy to put yourself in the shoes of a vegan or vegetarian desperate to get others to even consider doing something to help reduce reliance on meat.

Of course that's when you get perfect being the enemy of good. And hypocrisy being the greatest evil. Like "oh you don't want me to eat tortured chicken? Well you posted from an iphone so you must love human suffering why should I even consider meatless mondays?"

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

I don't have issues with talking about it but when a lot of the conversations it has to be brought up it can be annoying. I'm not gonna talk much about videogames or other things I may like when someone doesn't show much interest or seems annoyed by it. I think its something about finding a balance on it. Nothing wrong talking about it but making it all about it gets tiresome. Also if there is no real middle ground for conversation for both sides its not exactly worth keeping at it which can be applied to other things.

This dude at my work is cute enough where if he committed some horrific crime (think Boston Bombing, or serial killer), he'd receive like thousands of letters in prison from those crazy females going "I'd let him kidnap and kill me".

You disagree with which part?

I mean if I weren't gay I wouldn't be into men. And being into men is gr8 because men are literally the hottest.
zdTnwU4.jpg

This dude at my work is cute enough where if he committed some horrific crime (think Boston Bombing, or serial killer), he'd receive like thousands of letters in prison from those crazy females going "I'd let him kidnap and kill me".
ZusIQTL.jpg

Also "those crazy females"?
:)

Kevyt

You disagree with which part?

I mean if I weren't gay I wouldn't be into men. And being into men is gr8 because men are literally the hottest.

It makes life harder. Struggles, etc...

But that's good because it makes life more interesting.

Yet I can't help but wonder how my life would be different if I was straight, for better or for worse.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
After bingeing those three episodes of The Real O'Neals last night, I keep thinking about them. I have a strong urge to rewatch them, in the same way that I used to rewatch certain media when I was first coming to terms with my sexuality. I don't entirely know why.

neither of those are dadbods

I feel like his stomach is too toned, as I thought it meant having a belly but strong upper body. Would you agree?

Anyone in Austin for SXSW? Bf performed at a drag event Tuesday night (named Tuesgayz, naturally) which was fun, even though the next morning was not. lol

Pic pre-show:

FullSizeRender_zpsmuph038t.jpg

I was planning to mostly stay away from SXSW events but there's a gaming expo going on this afternoon that I can't miss out on. I've been seeing some parking garages showing $80 prices though which just makes me nervous about being able to park anywhere near downtown. :/

jHB3s6P.gif

z2OM1P6.gif

After bingeing those three episodes of The Real O'Neals last night, I keep thinking about them. I have a strong urge to rewatch them, in the same way that I used to rewatch certain media when I was first coming to terms with my sexuality. I don't entirely know why.

I'm such an emotional wreck this week. Somebody build me a time machine and save me.

I feel like his stomach is too toned, as I thought it meant having a belly but strong upper body. Would you agree?

Are you okay, kirby? If you need to talk you can always PM me. I know a lot about being an emotional wreck.

I thought a dadbod was having some muscles but with some fat on top.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Are you okay, kirby? If you need to talk you can always PM me. I know a lot about being an emotional wreck.

I thought a dadbod was having some muscles but with some fat on top.

Ah, thanks for the concern. I was just having a moment there. I'll get over it and persevere. :) I should probably edit that...

There's these young lesbians I see around town a lot and one of them still shocks me to this day. She has above average breast and never a bra. Doesn't that exacerbates back pain?

Also I can't bring myself to bother keep watching The 100. Give me a reason to keep going

We want details. Was it a happy ending?
I don't remember much about it. It was short nap. but it all started back when I was at school this morning and we had an assembly
about sexting��
anyway, at a certain point I realized that I had a clear line of sight to my crush and he's cuter than ever. so literally hours later I was at home dreaming about him. smh. I just feel like I missed something with him that I can't get over. like if I played my cards right in the past, we could have been something. I'm usually right when I have gut feelings about things but this is the first time my [redacted] has been involved so I'm worrisome about laying my cards
[my redacted]
on the table.

Monocle

I was waiting for that. They didn't even include the token non-white guy like Monocle's spam usually does...
More like a curated selection of fine man meats.

You'll notice that lately "the token non-white guy" is more like a 50-50 split. I've even started throwing some hairy guys into the mix as well. You're welcome!

I was in a political Hillary vs Bernie thread last night and came across this post of Angelus Errare and I said GOD DAMN. The dragging that went on was amazing.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=198577048&postcount=242

This is my favorite part.

You don't worry about that because you're a white male, and because of such the policies the right will enact will affect you much less than the non white groups of America. It's white privilege to be able to vote for a repressive party because you didn't get your way. The rest of us don't have such a luxury. We have to vote for whoever is trying to fuck us over the least. Many upon many Americans stand to loss much with Trump/Cruz in office. They stand to lose insurance via ACA, which probably doesn't affect you because you have a decent paying job that provides adequate insurance. LGBT stand to lose the right to get married, again this doesn't bother/concern you because you're a straight white male, you've been able to get married since this country's inception.

Veeboy

I was in a political Hillary vs Bernie thread last night and came across this post of Angelus Errare and I said GOD DAMN. The dragging that went on was amazing.

And that's the crux, you weren't "added" as a clause to be considered equal or worth protecting. We were and we'd like to see the clauses stay as they are and not eroded or removed completely because a segment of America deems us to be lessers.

But hey, take your ball and pout. That's the privilege granted to you. It must be nice.
I may no longer be christian, but Angelus takes me to church regularly. It just completely baffled me why people would even bother voting for Trump if they wanted Bernie, but thinking on it I think Angelus got it close to right with his suggestion. It just makes all those people who've said that "Black people are voting against their better interests by ignoring Bernie" or other such trash all the more detestable.

I don't remember much about it. It was short nap. but it all started back when I was at school this morning and we had an assembly
about sexting��
anyway, at a certain point I realized that I had a clear line of sight to my crush and he's cuter than ever. so literally hours later I was at home dreaming about him. smh. I just feel like I missed something with him that I can't get over. like if I played my cards right in the past, we could have been something. I'm usually right when I have gut feelings about things but this is the first time my [redacted] has been involved so I'm worrisome about laying my cards
[my redacted]
on the table.
I remember our sexting assembly. I was sexting during it. 👍🏼 Anyway, I think you should try something. The worst he can say is "no."

This is my favorite part.
Isn't HUELEN trans, though?

I remember our sexting assembly. I was sexting during it. ���� Anyway, I think you should try something. The worst he can say is "no."
sigh actually in another timeline I did. once upon a time, a couple of months ago I created a lame facebook account just to get to him. but I knew it'll be weird if I sent him a friend request and he saw that he would be the first and only friend on my account. so I spent a few weeks building my friend list up to decent number like 20. nobodys and somebodys and a few actual friends so it's not obvious that he was the sole purpose of the creation of my new account (which would be accurate). I eventually got him added and one slippery slope later I was stalking him on FB, IG, and Snapchat.
I know I sound crazy af right now.
at a certain point I had an epiphany and decided I shouldn't have that account because I made it for all the wrong reasons. that occurred to me I noticed I was starting to add more actual friends on it and I didn't want to carry it forward. so I emptied my FB account of all my friends and tried to get over it. I didn't. I was feeling real depressed one day and I knew that I wanted him to at least know how I felt. I was fully content with going all-in and letting the chips fall where they may. I was going to explain everything through a facebook instant message to him to have the seed planted. I did keep the account after all. it wasn't until when I went to go message him that I realized he had a private account and couldn't be messaged unless he was on my friend list. goddamn. I went through that entire circle jerk with nothing to show for it. afterwards I felt like it was a sign from my past self to not do it.

the worst he can say is "no", but I don't believe it's the worst that could come from it. especially in a school setting.
end journal lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom