• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Guys guys guys,

I got a bj in a Kohls dressing room today.

That's all, lol

lol!

My hero! Was it good? Did you feel any teeth?

It took me a while to figure out that guys don't like it when they feel teeth.

I don't understand why tbh.

Edit: love shopping at Kohl's

Thats nice

Have fun :^)

Oh gawd... lol

I have seen that before but didn't know they were saline injections

LOCK

lol!

My hero! Was it good? Did you feel any teeth?

It took me a while to figure out that guys don't like it when they feel teeth.

I don't understand why tbh.
It was a random meet up with a guy on Tinder. I was messaging him while eating at Moe's and he was like I'm right there can I eat with you and I was like ok. After that we walked to Kohls cause I wanted to look at shoes and, well, you know. lol

Yes it was good cause it was random and unplanned.

Teeth is horrible.
I dont think this is something to be proud of. Better than a KMart dressing room i guess.
It's not the worst place I've given/got a bj.

It was a random meet up with a guy on Tinder. I was messaging him while eating at Moe's and he was like I'm right there can I eat with you and I was like ok. After that we walked to Kohls cause I wanted to look at shoes and, well, you know. lol

Yes it was good cause it was random and unplanned.

Teeth is horrible.

It's not the worst place I've given/got a bj.

kohl's doesn't have cameras?

LOCK

kohl's doesn't have cameras?
In the changing rooms? I hope not lol
okay then where
Worst? So like meat packing plants and dilapidated WWII-era orphanages?
lol you guys are funny.

The worst place was probably a hotel poolside that was rundown. The most awkward was probably my grandmas house.
So you would say the return policy is satisfactory?
Sure was.

Kevyt

The most awkward was probably my grandmas house.

com.jpeg

lol!

I laughed uncontrollably when reading that.

Golnei

lol at the way Vitanimus got banned. It was a good joke though.

Not really. The Erik Peterson thing is just tired at this point, on top of being vaguely creepy to begin with.

More like a curated selection of fine man meats.

You'll notice that lately "the token non-white guy" is more like a 50-50 split. I've even started throwing some hairy guys into the mix as well. You're welcome!

That was surprising; I had no idea you were capable of looking at body hair without combusting, let alone seeking it out yourself. I hope you continue to broaden your horizons.

Well i guess im doing a league of legends tournament at SXSW tomorrow, because just a few hours ago my friends asked if me to join them because they needed 1 more person. So that will be fun, i have never done a tournament before.

Monocle

That was surprising; I had no idea you were capable of looking at body hair without combusting, let alone seeking it out yourself. I hope you continue to broaden your horizons.
I love my hairless athletic Caucasians, but I'm actually attracted to a broader range of guys than that, and I can appreciate a still wider variety, like all those Japanese chubs I discovered on Tumblr last year.

You might enjoy my next hunk post, assuming I can find the pics I meant to use.

#TurkishDelight

Edit: Oh wow, I didn't actually realize I'd be near the top of the page. Now's the time, I guess. One sec...

NEW PAGE NEW HUNKS

This time it's... Turkish oil wrestlers!

(Click for the bigger versions.)

One of them is Burak Eryilmaz.

Monocle

Guys I hope Dylan O'Brien is ok, I think he's not only funny but very handsome.

:/
Ugh, same here. I'm such a big fan of him on Teen Wolf. I truly hope he makes a full recovery, as comfortably as possible. Facial trauma is no joke, especially for an actor.

Fuck, I really need to work on my thesis tomorrow.

Going to wake up at 5:30 am and work on it from 6 am until 6 pm with an hour break and only go on GAF after 6 pm.

This is totally going to work and I'm totally not going to be dissapointed with myself tomorrow evening. Optimism!

IvorB

I love my hairless athletic Caucasians, but I'm actually attracted to a broader range of guys than that, and I can appreciate a still wider variety, like all those Japanese chubs I discovered on Tumblr last year.

You might enjoy my next hunk post, assuming I can find the pics I meant to use.

#TurkishDelight

Edit: Oh wow, I didn't actually realize I'd be near the top of the page. Now's the time, I guess. One sec...

NEW PAGE NEW HUNKS

This time it's... Turkish oil wrestlers!

One of them is Burak Eryilmaz.

Wow Turkish delight indeed.

Grakl

Fuck, I really need to work on my thesis tomorrow.

Going to wake up at 5:30 am and work on it from 6 am until 6 pm with an hour break and only go on GAF after 6 pm.

This is totally going to work and I'm totally not going to be dissapointed with myself tomorrow evening. Optimism!
Lol gl

Golnei

I haven't gone through all 700+, but they seem to be pretty standard at a glance. I don't think anyone was threatening to bring out the gas chambers like in the comments section for the trailers for the documentary series I can't bring myself to type out the name of.

Elitist1945

I haven't gone through all 700+, but they seem to be pretty standard at a glance. I don't think anyone was threatening to bring out the gas chambers like in the comments section for the trailers for the documentary series I can't bring myself to type out the name of.

giphy.gif

a woman: "that's not a REAL man....smh that (censored) gay af (shitty emoji)

a guy: "omg bruh this shit is gay af bruh look (laughing crying emoji)

someone: *tags a friend along with an inside joke and the laughing crying emoji*

another guy: "you bitches wish y'all had a man like that in your bedroom"

repeat x700

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom