• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astral Dog

Tradesmen > cops tbh. A little bit more roughneck and a little less authoritarian is a beneficial exchange.
Still hot.
Noticia-7290-instagram-1.jpg

Noticia-7290-guillermo_leao_7.jpg

But go ahead and show those tradesmen and lets see.

Dany

Banned
Being paid to dick around on my phone the next 8 hours.

Sitting as a safety aide for a patient.

I wanna watch tv...

Kater

Banned
I should find more cute girls for this thread. Guys get all the love.
Okay

giphy.gif

tumblr_mz5wgcCYGo1s4pvwbo1_400.gif

Although, it's less that I find her attractive but just really a cool and funny person. Plus she plays a lot of weeaboo games.

Her bf is a dream btw.
Dropping a selfie and some thick representation which is somewhat lacking in the thread. XOXO
0f44a0f4ea.png
Nice shot, looking cute, Rafa.

it's from House towards the last few seasons, maybe even
the ep that she left the show
Oh, thanks! I knew I saw her somewhere before. :)

I got a boyfriend years ago from a forum, then after he broke up with me I avoided the forum for a few months so as to not be sad. But then I went back to it and he told me not to. But I had been on it long before him! :(

Also there was a girl on a different forum, I suggested we could meet up and then her account turned into a Guest account.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Had a blast at C2E2 yesterday with Delio, Sai-kun, and Kisaya. I'm so sore and my feet hurt, but it was worth it. Ended up getting a Rocket Raccoon Hot Toys to add to my collection too! Here is me in my Star Lord costume.

64970_10208298164228383_5591161699525021129_n.jpg
Look at this suave motherfucker right here.

OK friends, time to shine:

1 year anniversary coming up with my boyfriend and I'm seriously stuck for gift ideas.

Any suggestions welcome!

I was thinking of maybe a pendant necklace of some kind but I don't know where to find nice ones.

I'm not married to that idea though...

Halp! X

Kater

Banned
I'm talking about a previous boo, not my current boo.

Current bae hates when he sees me on gaf and is like "you Internet weirdo" and like "what do you even do". He has so much to learn.
Oh, I just assumed you are referring to your currect bf.

I never tell anyone that I still use a forum because I want to avoid reactions like that. :p

Okay
giphy.gif

tumblr_mz5wgcCYGo1s4pvwbo1_400.gif

Although, it's less that I find her attractive but just really a cool and funny person. Plus she plays a lot of weeaboo games.
Dodger is great, once again i love that short hair.
I should get off NeoGAF one day and go get myself a boyfriend.
That'll never happen.
Same here.

I guess pamble and eilitist is now a ship gone cannon :^)

Oh, I just assumed you are referring to your currect bf.

I never tell anyone that I still use a forum because I want to avoid reactions like that. :p
Yeah i usually dont bring it up because for some reason people have a hard time getting there head around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom