• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Do you still watch Nashville

jUSCXQJ.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
OK friends, time to shine:

1 year anniversary coming up with my boyfriend and I'm seriously stuck for gift ideas.

Any suggestions welcome!

I was thinking of maybe a pendant necklace of some kind but I don't know where to find nice ones.

I'm not married to that idea though...

Halp! X

Bracelet with the date you owned him... I mean became a couple engraved or something meaningful.

Sometimes you don't need to go big with it and make a bundle of things he might like. Games, Movies, Accessories he wants etc. Also you can make plans for the whole day and go sight seeing and have a nice dinner at a restaurant. Also the material isnt that important. I'm pretty sure you let your bf know you love him and just that should be enough fo rmost of the part. :p

Kevyt

1 year anniversary coming up with my boyfriend and I'm seriously stuck for gift ideas.

Any suggestions welcome!

I was thinking of maybe a pendant necklace of some kind but I don't know where to find nice ones.

Halp! X

The pendant necklace is a great idea imo.

My ex gave me one and I still wear it every day. He got me a symbol for courage and something else from an African tribe... or something like that. I forgot but it's from an African tribe and the symbol is from there too. I forgot but I thought it was really thoughtful and nice.

Thoughtful gifts are the best.

Maybe a hat too? Does he wear hats? What does your bf like?

I guess pamble and eilitist is now a ship gone cannon :^)

I would have also shipped MetealgearZed and Elitist, they would have been perfect for each other too.

Any suggestions welcome!

Halp! X
You know what to do:
140228_2750631_SNL_Digital_Short__D____in_a_Box_anvver_1.jpg

Hmmm definitely not hats. But yeah I guess I should look for more meaningful stuff than worry about it being designer or expensive.

He doesn't want for a lot and he's a very modern, obsessed with technology kinda guy. He is obsessed with all things Google lol. Also he really likes classical music and plays the piano.

Kevyt

There's always room for more.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hmmm definitely not hats. But yeah I guess I should look for more meaningful stuff than worry about it being designer or expensive.

He doesn't want for a lot and he's a very modern, obsessed with technology kinda guy. He is obsessed with all things Google lol. Also he really likes classical music and plays the piano.

Hallelujah Amen!

You could get him a Nexus 6p if he doesn't have one then. Or a Nexus tablet.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hallelujah Amen!

You could get him a Nexus 6p if he doesn't have one then. Or a Nexus tablet.

He has a Nexus 5 right now and wants to wait for the next generation to come out. Boy has everything he needs already so I need to find something cute and romantic I think.

Kevyt

He has a Nexus 5 right now and wants to wait for the next generation to come out. Boy has everything he needs already so I need to find something cute and romantic I think.

Nexus 5 or 5x?

If it's the regular nexus 5, then the 6p would be a huge upgrade. It is hands down one of the bests android phones out there.

Unless he doesn't like big phones.

Yeah, something cute and romantic. What do you have in mind other than necklace pendant?

Nexus 5 or 5x?

If it's the regular nexus 5, then the 6p would be a huge upgrade. It is hands down one of the bests android phones out there.

Unless he doesn't like big phones.

Yeah, something cute and romantic. What do you have in mind other than necklace pendant?

http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/chambersandbeau/product/men-s-personalised-life-beads-necklace what about this?

Plus something else that we do on the day. We live in London so there's lots we could do. We go to restaurants a lot already so something else might be nice.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

I agree. I like the suggestions of dedicating a day to celebrate, perhaps concluding with a gift. I'm someone who also has everything I need/want—if I need it, I buy it (and I'm also waiting on Google's next phone, haha)—so for gifts, I typically really appreciate something thoughtful. Thoughtful gifts are hard, but if there are any really memorable moments or something that is uniquely shared between you two (like an inside joke but more substantial), a gift that builds on that might be well-received. If you have any creative talents, you could perhaps leverage those to make something.

Also, if he's really into music, I think an engraved music box could be really cute.

Kater

Banned
Get something that you know has sentimental value. Pouring a lot of money down the drain for the newest hot tech or whatever to gift someone is crazy. Unless you sweat money, I suppose.

Astral Dog

Ugh I was at a comic con yesterday and saw some cute anime boy body pillows that I almost bought on sight :( they were cheap and super cute :( :( :( I don't even know what animes they were from

i spend all my monthly money on these nerdy cheap collars on one of these conventions, but they looked cute,! and were the only thing i could afford :p
IMG_20151018_164236945.jpg

IMG_20151021_243202857.jpg

edi: and also got the temptation of an unknown amine lonely guy pillow/wallpaper something ,pff.more monies.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

I wonder if Alex Newell will ever break into the mainstream with his music. He'd be an awesome addition to pop culture. I remember his first performance on Glee had some notes and runs that made my jaw drop.

The second guy you posted reminds me of an inflated Tyler Posey crossed with a wonderful guy I went to high school with.

i spend all my monthly money on these nerdy cheap collars on one of these conventions, but they looked cute,! and were the only thing i could afford :p
IMG_20151018_164236945.jpg

IMG_20151021_243202857.jpg

edit: they dont appear again? :/
I can see the photos, if that is what you mean.

I've looked around for Dragon Quest stuff like these but haven't found any. I happened upon a miniscule shop on the far side of what seemed like an otherwise abandoned shopping centre once. They had heaps of Dragon Ball stuff, but not one Dragon Quest thing.

I wonder if Alex Newell will ever break into the mainstream with his music. He'd be an awesome addition to pop culture. I remember his first performance on Glee had some notes and runs that made my jaw drop.

The second guy you posted reminds me of an inflated Tyler Posey crossed with a wonderful guy I went to high school with.

I hope he breaks out as well and the guys name is Steve Raider.

I'm alright. :)
I went on a date last week. It went pretty well haha. We went and saw 10 Cloverfield Lane. It was very good and I am very much looking forward to the next date that we have. :D

How are you guys doing?
Great to hear. Do they have a gender? :)

I'll have a big day tomorrow. Staffing a stall by myself at a university pride day thing for hours, representing a bi organisation and trying to convert people with pamphlets and buttons. And then in the evening going to the organisation's committee meeting and then a discussion group that it runs. Some degree of nervousness.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I hope he breaks out as well and the guys name is Steve Raider.

Ah, thanks for the name. I found his Instagram. That's cool that he's a geek. I tried to figure out his sexuality based on random stuff, but I gave up. It doesn't matter, though. Very much a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ kind of situation.

I don't have an account, but I wonder if I would follow models on Instagram. I think probably not. While I can definitely appreciate attractive modeling photos and videos of strangers, it ultimately feels kind of empty in a somewhat unsettling way. I'm not sure why. It kind of reminds me of how eating ice as a meal might feel. I think I'm probably in the minority with this one.

Fuck 1 of my ear buds broke so now I only have 1 that works and it sucks :/, and im back at school. I wish it was spring break fo ever.

I need to get new earbuds soon, i cant stand to listen to people at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom