• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what did everyone do on the first day of spring yesterday? i went to the gym. it was like breezy. lows in the high 50s/ low 60. wind didn't help. went to applebees with gym guy

600679_10105540397780465_1002039086730481082_n.jpg

Could have done without the cheese. (morningafter)
fries could have been salted when it was still warm.

I did talk to chemistry boy today just for a bit in another class. It was just about school, but maybe i can slowly become friends with him.

Also fuck me both of my earbuds broke today, im angry.

Today has been a good day so far. Went to my class that has a ton of dreamy sexy guys and Nintendo just lifted my ban from the eShop! Turns out the asshole that sold me the 3DS on eBay didn't actually own it and bought the system from Nintendo's online shop and shipped it to my address. He did a chargeback on the system which made Nintendo give the system and eshop ban (which is what they do when there's a chargeback) but I called their Customer Service and showed them screenshots from the purchase, messages with the seller, etc and they lifted the ban today.

Hope they charge the dude the money again and he gets an overdraft fee because I'm petty.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
That vine of Rihanna getting blown away by the guy singing in the audience is too good.

Share a link?

Today has been a good day so far. Went to my class that has a ton of dreamy sexy guys and Nintendo just lifted my ban from the eShop! Turns out the asshole that sold me the 3DS on eBay didn't actually own it and bought the system from Nintendo's online shop and shipped it to my address. He did a chargeback on the system which made Nintendo give the system and eshop ban (which is what they do when there's a chargeback) but I called their Customer Service and showed them screenshots from the purchase, messages with the seller, etc and they lifted the ban today.

Hope they charge the dude the money again and he gets an overdraft fee because I'm petty.

Oh, shady. I don't know his circumstances, but I kind of hope that guy gets in trouble, perhaps mostly because he not only was exploiting a system but also letting other people (you) deal with the consequences of his actions. I'm glad you got it sorted out!

Had a pretty nice 19th birthday today :) Went out last night to celebrate but got pretty wasted and felt like shit this morning. Still, I'm enjoying myself.

DOWN

Banned
Only a few ppl here have heard it,
and they were disgusted.

DOWN said he has a sexy manly voice, but what doesn't DOWN have. 🙄
Lol no I don't. I don't like my voice. I've been told it's deep sometimes but I can't tell and I just think it's weird to hear my voice.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Lol no I don't. I don't like my voice. I've been told it's deep sometimes but I can't tell and I just think it's weird to hear my voice.

I imagine that if mirrors weren't so common, we'd have a similar reaction to seeing ourselves as we do to hearing ourselves.

My voice is fine, like i dont hate it but i dont love it. It is fine, it is always deeper than i expect though.

Your being to hard on your self.

That's intriguing. I feel like a lot of people think their voice is deeper than it is, so I'm surprised you expect it to be higher.

You said that the checkout lady at a grocery store complimented yours and said you should do radio. Lucky you. I just get looks of pity.

My voice is fine, like i dont hate it but i dont love it. It is fine, it is always deeper than i expect though.
I'm so happy for you.

Well, just got off a 2 hour session of SFV with a net gain of 35LP #progress
about this voice business. I wish I actually sounded like how I sound in my head. a lot of my intended nuance is lost in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom