• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a group project with like 3 straight guys and they talked about having sex with married girls and drug dealer drama among other things ;_; take me back to my gay bubble

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I have a group project with like 3 straight guys and they talked about having sex with married girls and drug dealer drama among other things ;_; take me back to my gay bubble

Talk about docking and fisting. They should get the message with that.

Crayons

Banned
want to talk about having sex and doing drugs with married guys?

N-not that I'd do either of those things, hehe...

Talk about docking and fisting. They should get the message with that.
one of them already mentioned fisting tbh

want to talk about having sex and doing drugs with married guys?

N-not that I'd do either of those things, hehe...
i don't mind the drugs and stuff. I did just learn that Johnny Beats got beat up and 4 of his wheels were slashed because he owed some guy 20 bucks from some drugs. smh

i wouldn't have sex with a married dude tho

Note to self: don't get married.

I sold 7 bi badges and handed out heaps of flyers, then saw there was a bus that went right from where I was to right to where I was going to be in 4 hours (for a committee meeting then discussion group) so I took that instead of going home then turning right around again. So I am there now with 3 hours to spare...

Sai-kun

Banned

i don't mind the drugs and stuff. I did just learn that Johnny Beats got beat up and 4 of his wheels were slashed because he owed some guy 20 bucks from some drugs. smh

I had a roommate sophomore of year who straight up moved out and disappeared because he owed a lot of money to a drug dealer

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I think if this be the last season, or maybe a S5 of 13 episodes would be enough.

When Paul Lee was still the head of ABC, I was thinking that they'd probably get another season but now that Queen Channing is in charge, I'm thinking she'll probably cancel it.

Sai-kun

Banned
me if i bought drugs

Ehh... not really. I live in a small bordertown so everyone here's Mexican and most of the interesting stuff happens in the big ass city in Mexico next to this town.

Okay but let me tell you the real tea

He gave his dealer counterfeit bills and tried to buy in bulk from him

girl, please. Dany still lives right in Chicago and you know it.

Habibi please, I'm screaming at this lmao

IvorB

Your gay bubble must be very civilised. Some of the stuff I've seen pass on the gay scene here would make straight people shake their heads.

Okay but let me tell you the real tea

He gave his dealer counterfeit bills and tried to buy in bulk from him

Habibi please, I'm screaming at this lmao

did it look like this

dollar.jpg

Yeah some of the stuff me and my gay friend say is pretty bad, actually it is straight up just bad. But it is way for fun to be lewd than boring and not lewd.

I'm not about bad gay jokes.

Heard an old man tell a gay joke to some worker at Barnes and Noble yesterday. "I feel bad for homeless gay guys, because they don't have a closet to come out of."

I screamed.

Kicking myself for missing out on PSVR, but I have an Oculus coming so I ain't mad.

Also: I'm currently experiencing a delayed hangover. Had one too many last night just sitting on the couch with the wife catching the second season of Daredevil.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Kicking myself for missing out on PSVR, but I have an Oculus coming so I ain't mad.

Also: I'm currently experiencing a delayed hangover. Had one too many last night just sitting on the couch with the wife catching the second season of Daredevil.

Want PSVR for DOAX3 huh?
invoker-laugh.gif

Kater

Banned
Was trying to finally break the ice with somebody in my classes... heard a 'gay joke' from the distance.

I'd rather be alone all of my life.
You'll find some people in time who you feel comfortable with.

Not according to a lot of ppl in this thread. 🙄
There's a line and when people cross it it just gets lame. Lewd is fine and dandy but if you are just constantly at 110% it gets tiring.

Oh well don't worry because a ton of men would. Don't you know that marriage means nothing?

RM8

I don't care about VR. I'll jump in when it gets games I want to play, I guess, but definitely not at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom