• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Paige, my spirit animal.

In another reality I'm a pale skin dark haired mysterious goth lady who loves metal and looks badass holding a barbed wired club.

images

A couple years ago when I was in the 8th grade, all the English teachers gave their students the assignment of writing a letter to your future self as someone who was graduating high school in a few weeks. The letters were then kept by those teachers in sealed folders, not to be opened or read by anyone but ourselves when the time eventually comes.
Well it's time to reap.

I remember doing that. Except I threw mine to the trash and never read it.

Grakl

A couple years ago when I was in the 8th grade, all the English teachers gave their students the assignment of writing a letter to your future self as someone who was graduating high school in a few weeks. The letters were then kept by those teachers in sealed folders, not to be opened or read by anyone but ourselves when the time eventually comes.
Well it's time to reap.

Wow you're old

Kevyt

You know you're a lumberjack. 💪🏼

I saw that stealth edit. You're a meanie, Seathy. At least I can kiss ppl open mouth and attend a bukkake without wearing a hazmat suit. 💔

Sorry I meant it in a nice way!

You're the kind of weird that's interesting. I just don't think you're like this in real life. :p

Dany

Banned
You can somewhat do that with ignore function and NeoGAF++ on Chrome or Firefox I think.

It doesn't ignore the obviously inflammatory remark that Pamplemousse has made and continues to make.

It is a gross and base stereotype.

Kevyt

Yup! I'm RM8RM8. I have no idea how to set up a match, I only play ranked / casual 😝

Edit: Just created a room. I guess you can search my username?

Good games!

I got bodied... Like 10-0

You're too good for me. I gotta git gud!

;_;

RM8

Good games!

I got bodied... Like 10-0

You're too good for me. I gotta git gud!

;_;
GGs :]

I think you mostly need to block cross ups, that's how I got in most of the time. And you can beat Sim's teleport HP shenanigans with a jab! People don't know that because Sim is massively neglected :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
It doesn't ignore the obviously inflammatory remark that Pamplemousse has made and continues to make.

It is a gross and base stereotype.

At this point Pamplemousse has proven that is not aware at how ignorant and in many cases hurtful his views or opinions might be. It's pretty annoying with how many times we had to address those things to him but he never seems to learn nor tweak his wording or behavior. It's beyond annoying but there is not much we can do at this point if he can't learn a thing after people have addressed his bs many times. Not sure if this whole thing is for attention or what but it's not really funny and pretty tiresome when he continues making remarks where people have told him how hurtful or bothersome it can be.

Pample needs to be aware that this community has all types of people including those he clearly seems to dislike and that his ignorant or hurtful comments can directly affect members. I'm tired at this point of correcting him cause it seems like talking to a wall at this point. The best that I can do at the moment is add to the ignore list and hope he eventually realize how hurtful, ignorant and out of touch is comments can be but I'm over his posts.

Pample just trolling y'all, I'm convinced at this point.

It's not funny nor brings anything to talk about to the table so if its just trolling his ass can get permabanned. At this point his posts are pretty much spewing ignorant shit or thirst comments which is not enough variety to give redeeming qualities to his character.

Kevyt

GGs :]

I think you mostly need to block cross ups, that's how I got in most of the time. And you can beat Sim's teleport HP shenanigans with a jab! People don't know that because Sim is massively neglected :p

Oh I didn't know that. Your dhalsim is viscous. To be honest I don't even know how to do proper combos. 😄

I think I'll stick to Nash and practice more. I need to figure out how to properly dash too. :p

I'm sorry, guys. I thought it was obvious that I'm joking. I was just voicing my personal preferences in an exaggerated way. I found Clive Owen to be hotter in Closer. I've never said that fem guys are bad people and aren't equal to everyone else. I'm just not attracted to them sexually.

I just like to joke around, and I'm truly sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings. I'm just not a serious person. Perhaps a forum isn't the best place for me since it can be hard to discern sarcasm when it's written. It's sad because I don't get to talk to other gays in real life.

As I said in OT7, I really wanted a place to talk, and whenever someone comes in here with a legitimate concern, I always respond to them kindly. If you guys are just talking about some show or video games, I don't see why I can't cyber flirt at the same time.

I'd also like to point out that no one ever sent me PM telling me that I had crossed a line. If you all really felt this way, why didn't anyone do that? If I felt someone had crossed a line, I would PM them and tell them about it. Instead, I just get a bunch of people telling me what a horrible person I am (I removed the posters names from these:

"You're such a loser, dude. Damn. Grow the fuck up, real quick."

This was said right after I told all of you that I hate myself.

"Glad the attention whore is gone. Was like HIV for the thread."

"...Pample was always dreadful but seemed to drift from sincerely dreadful to dreadful troll."

Those were said after I voluntarily banned myself.

As I've mentioned in the thread before, I'm not happy with myself, yet that didn't stop many from making these comments about me directly. I may make questionable jokes and be too sarcastic most of the time, but I have never been directly mean to another poster personally. My saying that I don't like fem guys is not at all on the same level as calling another poster a loser or comparing them to a disease.

I'm not happy with myself and these comments don't help. You guys don't get to have it both ways. If you guys want to act like you're a welcoming community don't post things like the posts I quoted above. Even when I post a joke video, people in here are cruel enough to dislike it on YouTube. As I said, I would never do that another poster. Do you know how hard it is for someone who looks like me to make that video? You guys don't know what it's like to be me.

As I said, I'm sorry if my sarcasm and joking was offensive to anyone. I don't believe my frivolity warranted some behavior I have received in turn. I've made friends with some of you, so I'll keep in touch with you guys through PM if you want.

RM8

Is it so hard for you to tone it down a bit? I doubt people would have an issue with you then. Or try to be more clear with your sarcasm, I guess.

Oh I didn't know that. Your dhalsim is viscous. To be honest I don't even know how to do proper combos. 😄

I think I'll stick to Nash and practice more. I need to figure out how to properly dash too. :p
Nash wrecks me so bad 😝

i voted for bernie sanders today but I was expecting Hillary Clinton to win and she did (Arizona)

oh well, if it comes down to Hillary vs Tr*mp then i'm going to vote for Hillary obvs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom