• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
i voted for bernie sanders today but I was expecting Hillary Clinton to win and she did (Arizona)

Sis... I'm so sorry that you chose a mistake but...

image.php

I guess you're used to it.

Meicyn

Gold Member
"Glad the attention whore is gone. Was like HIV for the thread."
You may as well have kept my name associated with that quote, because I stand completely by that statement, even now. That opinion can change of course, but not at this moment.

"I'm sorry" followed by a mountain of bullshit about how you don't think making anti-feminine comments isn't personally offensive to anyone here and then a bunch of "you guys said some mean stuff to me" is about as insincere as it gets. The respectable thing to do would have been to simply say "I'm sorry I said that" and then leave it at that. But no, you had to make it all about you again. But that's the real problem to begin with, now isn't it? It's always got to be about you. Gotta be the center of attention. Then when you don't get the responses you want when you say something that goes too far, it's everyone else that's the problem.

The reactions you are getting are the result of your own behavior. The community isn't here for your personal amusement, and your woe-is-me-I'm-lonely thing won't garner much sympathy considering this is a community full of lonely, sometimes self-hating people. If you act like an asshole, you don't get to cry foul when people call you an asshole.

This is a shared community. Feel free to be a part of it, instead of trying to commandeer it.

Maledict

Something minor but pleasant.

Lloyds TSB, a big bank in the UK, has just started a new advertising campaign featuring "key life moments".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siBRvC9YSc4

One of the key moments is a guy proposing to his boyfriend, and the boyfriend saying yes. Which is great and really lovely to see on TV. What I didn't expect was that on my walk to work I'd pass by 4 giant billboards each with that shot on it and the line "He said yes". It's one thing to be part of a montage in a TV advert (which is great!), but the fact that one of our largest banks chooses to advertise just the gay couple getting engaged in such a prominent, massive way really shows how far things have come so fast. It's not something tucked away for a few seconds in a TV advert, there are literally giant billboards with two guys getting engaged being put up everywhere.

Sai-kun

Banned
Sis which should I try to go to this year

Hangout fest or Bonnaroo

Lollapallooza sis

Edit: Pamplemousse, feel free to edit my name into your post.

Your whining is so lame lmfao

Edit 2: I can't believe I'm actually responding to your garbage

Nobody sent you a PM telling you to knock your annoying shit off because we were telling you to knock your annoying shit off in this actual thread

I kinda feel like your complaining is a bit moot, we have told you many times when you jokes go over the line. Personally i dont care if your jokes go over the line, but the thing is that it is not me and you, it is a whole community, so you usually want to stay on the safer side. I would just slow down on your posting and just think more before you post.

IvorB

Um... I don't really want to get involved in this but I don't know why everyone is up in arms about that comment. He says the voice is too feminine which is just stating his preference for a more masculine sounding voice isn't it?

*Badly choreographed joke characters are bad*, at least Huelen puts effort in his craft.
Thanks for the kindness, Alrus. It means a lot after I worried about yesterday:
Did someone check on Alrus? I hope he's doing okay.

Lollapallooza sis

Edit: Pamplemousse, feel free to edit my name into your post.

Your whining is so lame lmfao

Edit 2: I can't believe I'm actually responding to your garbage

Nobody sent you a PM telling you to knock your annoying shit off because we were telling you to knock your annoying shit off in this actual thread
Yes, telling someone with deep self-loathing issues that they're a loser is totally acceptable. Got it.

I'm glad you're happy with yourself, Sai. I really am because I wouldn't want anyone to go through what I'm going through.

I'm in so much pain. It got so bad that I even cried in class once this semester. Thankfully we were watching a movie, so I don't think anyone saw me. Other times I'm able to bottle it up until I come home, having a breakdown right when I close the door.

Um... I don't really want to get involved in this but I don't know why everyone is up in arms about that comment. He says the voice is too feminine which is just stating his preference for a more masculine sounding voice isn't it?

no preference. love everyone. God made everyone unique for a reason.

Sai-kun

Banned
You don't know shit about me or my life, Pample, so you can take your woe-is-me shit and shove it.

You really, genuinely, think that you're the only one with problems in this thread? Fuck outta here.

it's annoying to have read that garbage every 3 pages. No one gives a shit about your preferences honestly, you don't need to constantly shit on feminine men so that everyone knows you're into big tough straight guys that don't wash their assholes for days. It's not like it's just this comment anyway, the dude has said he wants to hurt feminine men before and that he actually acted upon those urges in high school.

berzeli

Banned
It's not just about the one comment. It's about numerous posts degrading anything and everything even remotely fem, despite people telling them not to do that.
Yes, telling someone with deep self-loathing issues that they're a loser is totally acceptable. Got it.

I'm glad you're happy with yourself, Sai. I really am because I wouldn't want anyone to go through what I'm going through.

I'm in so much pain. It got so bad that I even cried in class once this semester. Thankfully we were watching a movie, so I don't think anyone saw me. Other times I'm able to bottle it up until I come home, having a breakdown right when I close the door.

No, stop.
You don't get to do that. Sorry.

I'm not going to rag on you too much, but instead appeal to you to take this and use it for introspection. You decry what other's posts make you feel but seem oblivious to how the things you post make others feel.
You don't think there are other people in this thread struggling with how they view themselves?
You don't think that there are people who are more effeminate, with self-esteem issues, who every time they hear you disparage anything you deem "fem" take it as a disparagement of themselves?

This community could be an opportunity for you to not have to bottle up, instead of alienating yourself from it by being a dickhead. Which is how you're currently acting.

I'm not entirely convinced you're not just a troll but I'm going to post this anyway. Might come in handy for someone at some point.

DOWN

Banned
I'm sorry, guys. I thought it was obvious that I'm joking. I was just voicing my personal preferences in an exaggerated way. I found Clive Owen to be hotter in Closer. I've never said that fem guys are bad people and aren't equal to everyone else. I'm just not attracted to them sexually.

I just like to joke around, and I'm truly sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings. I'm just not a serious person. Perhaps a forum isn't the best place for me since it can be hard to discern sarcasm when it's written. It's sad because I don't get to talk to other gays in real life.

As I said in OT7, I really wanted a place to talk, and whenever someone comes in here with a legitimate concern, I always respond to them kindly. If you guys are just talking about some show or video games, I don't see why I can't cyber flirt at the same time.

I'd also like to point out that no one ever sent me PM telling me that I had crossed a line. If you all really felt this way, why didn't anyone do that? If I felt someone had crossed a line, I would PM them and tell them about it. Instead, I just get a bunch of people telling me what a horrible person I am (I removed the posters names from these:

"You're such a loser, dude. Damn. Grow the fuck up, real quick."

This was said right after I told all of you that I hate myself.

"Glad the attention whore is gone. Was like HIV for the thread."

"...Pample was always dreadful but seemed to drift from sincerely dreadful to dreadful troll."

Those were said after I voluntarily banned myself.

As I've mentioned in the thread before, I'm not happy with myself, yet that didn't stop many from making these comments about me directly. I may make questionable jokes and be too sarcastic most of the time, but I have never been directly mean to another poster personally. My saying that I don't like fem guys is not at all on the same level as calling another poster a loser or comparing them to a disease.

I'm not happy with myself and these comments don't help. You guys don't get to have it both ways. If you guys want to act like you're a welcoming community don't post things like the posts I quoted above. Even when I post a joke video, people in here are cruel enough to dislike it on YouTube. As I said, I would never do that another poster. Do you know how hard it is for someone who looks like me to make that video? You guys don't know what it's like to be me.

As I said, I'm sorry if my sarcasm and joking was offensive to anyone. I don't believe my frivolity warranted some behavior I have received in turn. I've made friends with some of you, so I'll keep in touch with you guys through PM if you want.

Let me stake my claim on comment number 3 because I stand by it. You have read numerous people's comments carefully explaining to you why your comments are reckless and unwelcome so that you can do better in this thread, yet you come back and go for more of the same mess. You've been told and there's nothing wrong with where you were told.

why the f would I PM you when the overwhelming majority of what I know about you is that you talk shit about whatever isn't attractive for you? That's the impression I have. You make some fine comments but a ton of bad ones. It isn't some fluke and you aren't a child who doesn't know better. I can't believe I'm seeing you respond to backlash from your own choices with blaming those you offended in the first place, claiming they are wrong for expressing any backlash to you because you have issues.

Let's not go for the "you guys should have let it slide because I have issues" when plenty of the people here who know how to show decency and don't talk crap on other people's traits over and over, have issues of their own, some of which are unfathomable and that I'm lucky to not have dealt with. Nobody wants you to suffer from issues but you know damn well by now that comments like yours can hurt other people who have issues with the kinds of stereotypes and rejection you insist on putting on them, particularly effeminate guys.

We have no substantial relationship for me to feel comfortable PM-ing you. You can do better, you've been told this, and it's on you to do so. It isn't my job and I don't need to condone a hot mess of this caliber when it keeps spilling.

Alrus

Thanks for the kindness, Alrus. It means a lot after I worried about yesterday:

Thanks for caring but that doesn't really change the fact that I think you're trolling. I mean, posting messy stuff early on I could get when you're new, but when you get repeatedly called out on it and just keep going, it just makes me think you're doing it on purpose.

If your way of dealing with self esteem issues is disparaging other people then maybe you should look somewhere else for sympathy.

I mean if all that was said that "a personally prefer a more masculine voice", it would be sorta fine I guess. But there's the "you can do better" in front of it which is pretty shitty. (implying that feminine dude are inferior).

Bladenic

I did notice Lana del Slay will be there whereas she's absent from bonn or hangout. And HAIM will be at all 3. Plus icon Grimes.

Thank you! Apparently my sexual preferences are a personal affront to everyone in the thread.

I'm sorry to everyone who is offended that I don't find every single person in the world attractive. You guys are right! Everyone is hot! Kumbaya!

giphy.gif

3phemeral

Thank you! Apparently my sexual preferences are a personal affront to everyone in the thread.

I'm sorry to everyone who is offended that I don't find every single person in the world attractive. You guys are right! Everyone is hot! Kumbaya!

It's very different when you say "so and so is hot" versus "this and that are disgusting."

IvorB

it's annoying to have read that garbage every 3 pages. No one gives a shit about your preferences honestly, you don't need to constantly shit on feminine men so that everyone knows you're into big tough straight guys that don't wash their assholes for days. It's not like it's just this comment anyway, the dude has said he wants to hurt feminine men before and that he actually acted upon those urges in high school.

It's not just about the one comment. It's about numerous posts degrading anything and everything even remotely fem, despite people telling them not to do that.

I guess there is some history here.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

You can have your preferences but if your wording is inconsiderate shit like it clearly has been even when you have been corrected many times its hard to feel bad for you. People didn't go too hard on you before but they are now. Maybe its time for you to realize your behavior is grating and beyond unacceptable for most people. It seems to me you like being the center of attention and you say whatever shit you can come up with no matter what the reception will be just to get people talking about you or with you. It would be easier to tolerate your shit if you talked more things than the constant thirst talk and the constant calling people you dont like disgusting. It's almost spam bot material at this point considering how repetitive the things are by now.

I've tried multiple times explaining in the thread how these things you say can affect people and how ignorant and disrespectful they can be towards some members in the community. That feminine voice/ behavior you consider disgusting some people in here might have issues with that and you are only feeding the negativity when its fine if they have that voice or mannerisms cause that doesn't really say if they are good or bad. As it was mentioned in the start. Its about how you say those things and how often you keep saying them and trying to make a comedic response with the kumbaya shit doesn't help you and only adds to the pile of things that are making you unlikable to most people. I hope you realize and reflect on the shit you are doing because this is in no way to handle things in a community that has all kinds of people including those you find "disgusting". Be considerate of others and be respectful if you want people to respect you.

I guess there is some history here.
This has been going on from the previous OT which is why the thing is grating.

Sai-kun

Banned

giphy.gif

stay losing at life i guess

i hope your next breakdown goes better

edit: also lmao at only responding to the one person who isn't clued in as much to your bullshit posting

that's our pample

Rayis

Pample girl, you're ok in my book but you're doing yourself absolutely no favors, is not about your personal preferences but the unnecessary comments about them, you don't need to callously mention you're not into feminine guys constantly for us to get it the first time.

DOWN

Banned

giphy.gif

Glad you are taking responsibility finally and reexamining your missteps /s

Veeboy

Ok, can you just not with this bullshit. You know that is not the issue here. I'm not generally attracted to more feminine guys, but that doesn't mean I have to claim they're all gross and unnattractive or that I have to go around calling them disgusting or even worse acting on urges to harm them for being 'too gay'.

I mean could you honestly imagine if people came in here constantly shitting up the thread with complaints of 'he's too dark, you can do better' or 'Hispanics are gross'.
Don't say that to me, Z. You're so hot; I don't want to offend you.

I can't help that I have really bad internalized homophobia toward fem guys. When I see them, I see myself, and then I get really angry because I hate myself for not being able to pass. It gets to the point of wanting to hurt them like I want to hurt myself.

I was with this guy in high school, and I was really "rough" on him I guess because of these issues I have. I'm really demented sexually and psychologically. Self-loathing gets mixed up with guys I see that bit of myself in.
Omg, yes. Twinks are so gross.
I'm gonna have to be delicate or I might get banned, but lol at them being "intimidating!" They're the exact opposite of intimidating. They're too fem for me honestly. To me, they're that awful stereotype gay character archetype.
Do you honestly not see how your attitude has built up to the reputation you have around here? Do you not have the self-awareness to understand why people would look at your posts about 'doing bettter' than fem guys and read between the lines.

I mean look at this shit. You take the degredation of fem guys and border on some semblance of clarity in realizing your dislike of fem guys stems from personal self-loathing, but rather than learn from that and try to improve you use it to attempt to garner pity and immunity from criticism.

Because you don't actually care about anything but yourself. This thread is made up of people from many walks of life, but in your conceited spiral of self-pitying narcissism you care only about how your words affect you. Then when your words backfire you immediately foist the blame elsewhere because you don't want to improve nor do you want to be a part of the community. What you want is to be the center of attention whether that be through pity, rage, or desperate and relentless sexual provocateuring.

Edit: Reading back over this I might've been a tad harsher than need be. What people in this thread want is not for you to go away or even to change your preferences, but rather to simply think before you post and to take into consideration the advice other people have given you. You have to realize there is a reason this is, like, the third time within as many months that this exact same scenario has played out. Just try to understand where everyone else is coming from with this.

giphy.gif
I wish you would not dig your own grave. It is already really deep and only get deeper. Just stop before you are dig your self to hell. Like your more than half way there.

So it's my birthday today :). And it's also my boyfriend's birthday. We have the same birthday, funny enough.

And there was some hilarious candle drama (he's 32 today and I'm 24 today)

So my family just decided on 324 LOL!

Veeboy

So it's my birthday today :). And it's also my boyfriend's birthday. We have the same birthday, funny enough.

Happy Birthday! Congrats, you both look super happy (and that cake looks super delicious).

Sai-kun

Banned
Happy birthday to both of you! I love celebrating my partner's birthday, so I can't imagine how fun it would be to celebrate my own at the same time, haha.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Happy Birthday! Hope you're having a nice time over there :p

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday! Congrats, you both look super happy (and that cake looks super delicious).

Happy birthday to both of you! I love celebrating my partner's birthday, so I can't imagine how fun it would be to celebrate my own at the same time, haha.

Happy Birthday! Hope you're having a nice time over there :p

Thanks so much guys!! :) I really appreciate it! It's kind of nice having the same birthday. For starters, I'll never forget his LOL!

The cake was a homemade Oreo ice cream cake!!

stay losing at life i guess

i hope your next breakdown goes better

edit: also lmao at only responding to the one person who isn't clued in as much to your bullshit posting

that's our pample
Telling another human being who is suffering that you hope they have they have another breakdown... 👍🏼

Thank you so much. I won't bring up my issues anymore in here. Clearly, if someone says stupid stuff, that means that they are unworthy of any sympathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom