• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
First date. No point pressing onward otherwise.

Before the first date. Just message people with your kink keywords and nothing else

Is this because the kinks/fetishes are central to your sexual identity/satisfaction and sexual satisfaction is an essential part of any lasting, healthy relationship for you?

I'm sorry if I'm acting like a kindergartener with these questions.

Seeing Jessie J tonight ✔️

Okay, I'm jealous. Have fun!

It's like if TF2 was played with Dota heroes: every hero is their own self-contained class with unique abilities.

I'm upset and/or pleased with the recent advent of "character shooters" considering the FPS I'm brainstorming does something similar (albeit with more of an "equal starts" approach for all the classes).

RM8

Yep.

Overwatch-%D0%98%D0%B3%D1%80%D1%8B-Mei-(Overwatch)-gif-2729118.gif

oxtbpnk5ko4muruiyuid.gif
Overwatch has some really cool character designs... wasted on a first person game :(

What why dont you like him?
Im guess you didnt agree with one of his reviews, probably of porches.
Because like his description says "yall know this is just my opinion, right?"

Well, half the time I don't agree with what he has to say but I saw a Tweet that was linked yesterday and read some his of his other Tweets and he just seems like a nasty individual. You can throw "just his opinion" out there but when he is actively calling out bands as shitty or making personal attacks, then I have a right to say fuck him.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Just saw Weekend. Nothing particularly stood out about this movie other than the lead being kinda cute.

"Meh" is the only way I can ultimately describe it.

Veeboy

Audible is having a 50% off sale and Ratchet and Clank is releasing this week. R.I.P. my wallet I guess. Oh well, at least most of what I spent was money I just got from my birthday so I guess its fine I spent it entirely on frivolous stuff.

berzeli

Banned
Carol was underwhelming and Blanchett's performance was almost a caricature of her character from Blue Jasmine.

The pacing was the film's biggest problem for me, as everything felt rushed and the resolution felt incomplete.

Just saw Weekend. Nothing particularly stood out about this movie other than the lead being kinda cute.

"Meh" is the only way I can ultimately describe it.

Do you make an effort to hate good films or does it just come naturally to you?
(note: I'm not being serious, opinions are opinions and I know I have some fairly indefensible ones. Still, you're totes wrong though.)

JCX

Hey LGBT+ GAF! Finally worked up the will to use the apps. Aside from some funny stories I kinda wish I hadn't used them.

Berordn

Is this because the kinks/fetishes are central to your sexual identity/satisfaction and sexual satisfaction is an essential part of any lasting, healthy relationship for you?

That's nail on the head for me. I've tried dating guys with much lower sex drives than mine and weren't into my big kinks (which are pretty mild, but how I derive a lot of satisfaction from it) and it fizzled out quickly.

My current relationship (just had our 1 year anniversary) is one where we were upfront about sex from the first date and it's still going strong.

And no worries, they're good questions. Something I haven't really sat down and thought about in a while.

Well, half the time I don't agree with what he has to say but I saw a Tweet that was linked yesterday and read some his of his other Tweets and he just seems like a nasty individual. You can throw "just his opinion" out there but when he is actively calling out bands as shitty or making personal attacks, then I have a right to say fuck him.
Yeah, i never follow his twitter so i didnt know about that, i still like his reviews though.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
That's nail on the head for me. I've tried dating guys with much lower sex drives than mine and weren't into my big kinks (which are pretty mild, but how I derive a lot of satisfaction from it) and it fizzled out quickly.

My current relationship (just had our 1 year anniversary) is one where we were upfront about sex from the first date and it's still going strong.

And no worries, they're good questions. Something I haven't really sat down and thought about in a while.

Thanks for the response! At the moment, I personally can't really imagine talking about sex specifics on a first date, but I'm fairly inexperienced. I imagine that if both people are comfortable with discussing it at that moment or feel inclined to do so, then that's another sign of compatibility and likely bodes well for good communication about sex during the relationship.

I hope the relationship continues to go well! Happy anniversary!

Grakl

Tipsy in the afternoon, rip

Okay, I'm jealous. Have fun!
I was making fun of previous poster

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Tipsy in the afternoon, rip

I was making fun of previous poster

Oh, duh. I can see it now. That said, I think there are people who do that (maybe more for hookups). Thanks for the clarification!

Sunday brunching?

Grakl

Oh, duh. I can see it now. That said, I think there are people who do that (maybe more for hookups). Thanks for the clarification!

Sunday brunching?

nah just lunch, had some tex-mex. Always makes me sad how meh it is here though lol

drinks weren't bad though

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Grakl I was in Boston the week before this one I forgot to tell you.

;~;

(I had a lot of fun running around Boston eating oysters and seafood.)

Hey pamples. ;)

Thanks for the response! At the moment, I personally can't really imagine talking about sex specifics on a first date, but I'm fairly inexperienced. I imagine that if both people are comfortable with discussing it at that moment or feel inclined to do so, then that's another sign of compatibility and likely bodes well for good communication about sex during the relationship.

I hope the relationship continues to go well! Happy anniversary!
Things like no/low sex drive is a thing to bring up early on.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I'm, like, totally so over trying to get a relationship. If I'm supposed to die alone, so be it.

Kevyt

I'm, like, totally so over trying to get a relationship. If I'm supposed to die alone, so be it.

yasssssss alone is the best way of living

Welcome aboard.

We're born alone (unless you had a twin) and die alone ~

Oh? Flattery will get you everwhere. 😚 You wouldn't have any trouble either.

Hey, Aargy. 🙂

I think you're good looking despite your low self esteem and bad image you have for yourself which you sometimes seem to channel negatively.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Things like no/low sex drive is a thing to bring up early on.

Yes, that makes sense. I think my level of drive is fairly strong as long as I have emotional enthusiasm for the relationship, so I don't think that's too much of an issue for the situations I might get myself into. However, there are some other issues that I have that I know would impact potential compatibility, so I'll always disclose that very early.

Me working out: https://youtu.be/c56gRLmDwUs

Killer routine~

When I realized they were wearing heels, I was pretty surprised.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Do you make an effort to hate good films or does it just come naturally to you?
(note: I'm not being serious, opinions are opinions and I know I have some fairly indefensible ones. Still, you're totes wrong though.)
  1. Carol was truly uninteresting and the drama never really gets to a point where any of the circumstances happening to her are that grave
  2. Weekend was a poor man's version of and attempt at Before Sunrise with gay characters. Aside from that, it was so cliche (meeting someone and falling in love super fast, a person suddenly has to leave like the next day, the romance is built on top of a one night stand). Meh!

JCX

What apps? Grinder, growler, scruff?

Grindr, tinder, ok cupid right now. Ok Cupid is a ghost town, tinder is better in cities, and grindr is a mess everywhere. Haven't used the others, are they worthwhile?

Care to share your stories? I think I'm gonna try them this summer.

While out of town I got a message on grindr that just said "I need to suck dick ASAP". It wasn't weird until the ASAP (guys are too direct on grindr). Like I didn't get why it had to be ASAP.

But the kicker is I go read his profile and the very first line is something like "It would be good to meet a guy the right way for once".

The split between the profile and the message made me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom