• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
tumblr_o0lpy24YZG1tulhy0o1_540.jpg

That story made me smile. Which was much needed for me, too much news about hate and regression lately.

Thats awesome, just last night on 60 minutes one of there stories was about a transgender teen swimmer who is now racing for the Harvard male swimming team. It was really heartwarming.

Anyone else trying out for Big Brother this year? I barely missed the age cut off last year, so I'm pumped this year.
Pample if you get on Big Brother i'll definitely start watching
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つTAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

JCX

Anyone else trying out for Big Brother this year? I barely missed the age cut off last year, so I'm pumped this year.

Haha always wanted to in high school. Haven't followed the show close since the All Stars season Mike Boogie won.

One weird app thing, I played a little experiment by
posting a shirtless pic
and multiple guys asked me to train them. I'm still pretty out of shape, so it was kinda funny. I switched back to a normal one now though.

RM8

I have a date next Sunday, I'm super nervous :x I haven't dated anyone in at least two years, really. Let alone someone I actually really like :v Please wish me luck, brahs. I'll arrive ages earlier because phuck trains in Tokyo.

Then I have a second "date" a week later, with a little girl (18 or 19 YO, I think) who wants to practice her English (with me, rofl). It's a bit on the odd side because she specifically told me not to bring my roommate (we met her simultaneously) since she wants to take me to a ramen place she likes, but she only has two discount coupons. She's cute and smart, but also female :p Oh god, 90% of gaming side would kill to be in my shoes right now.

phuck trains in Tokyo.
My favourite adult film.

Then I have a second "date" a week later, with a little girl (18 or 19 YO, I think) who wants to practice her English (with me, rofl). It's a bit on the odd side because she specifically told me not to bring my roommate (we met her simultaneously) since she wants to take me to a ramen place she likes, but she only has two discount coupons. She's cute and smart, but also female :p Oh god, 90% of gaming side would kill to be in my shoes right now.
She wants your butt.

Anyone playing Dark Souls III? I got the PC version yesterday and love how smooth it plays. 60fps Souls or bust.

Haha always wanted to in high school. Haven't followed the show close since the All Stars season Mike Boogie won.

One weird app thing, I played a little experiment by
posting a shirtless pic
and multiple guys asked me to train them. I'm still pretty out of shape, so it was kinda funny. I switched back to a normal one now though.

Welcome JCX! Cool to see a name I've recognized on GAF for years to show up in this thread.

Anyone playing Dark Souls III? I got the PC version yesterday and love how smooth it plays. 60fps Souls or bust.
I'm playing Dark Souls 3 but on PS4. I got up to the fifth bonfire before my first death. I'm up to the (earlyish place name)
Undead Settlement

I played through Demon's Souls, Dark Souls 1 and Dark Souls 2 with a Bastard Sword, so I'm waiting until I can get one in this game. Hopefully it's still in there.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Played it for about ten minutes or so on my PS4. Spent a lot more time trying to make a non-hideous character. During my minimal playtime, ran through the initial enemies like butter, then ran into a message that told me not to go any further on one path. Of course I couldn't listen to that. Kept going and ran into some tougher monster that I can only assume is meant to be tackled later, probably. Being experienced with the last two Dark Souls games, killing it was merely a matter of patience and pattern recognition, like everything else in the series. Once I killed it, I hit the first bonfire, then shut it off.

I'll see about the whole dying thing in the game tomorrow.

RM8

I hope the stars align for your dates to be successful. Good luck! :)
Thanks! :]

She wants your butt.
That would be pretty sucky since she's so nice and I'd like to stay in touch with her :[ I'd just use my seniority of around a decade as excuse, but I really don't think she's looking for anything other than language exchange.

Have fun rm8. Who knows. You might marry the girl in the end and own a ramen shop with her!
...in Mexico! Right? :p

Thanks! :]

That would be pretty sucky since she's so nice and I'd like to stay in touch with her :[ I'd just use my seniority of around a decade as excuse, but I really don't think she's looking for anything other than language exchange.

...in Mexico! Right? :p
I see no compromise in this relationship. She doesn't want you to top her ramen... Or does she.

lol jk. Good luck on the date!

Played it for about ten minutes or so on my PS4. Spent a lot more time trying to make a non-hideous character. During my minimal playtime, ran through the initial enemies like butter, then ran into a message that told me not to go any further on one path. Of course I couldn't listen to that. Kept going and ran into some tougher monster that I can only assume is meant to be tackled later, probably. Being experienced with the last two Dark Souls games, killing it was merely a matter of patience and pattern recognition, like everything else in the series. Once I killed it, I hit the first bonfire, then shut it off.

I'll see about the whole dying thing in the game tomorrow.

Was it the crystal lizard thing? I also went for it and killed him on my first try.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Was it the crystal lizard thing? I also went for it and killed him on my first try.
Is that what that was? Yeah, it was making crystals and shit for some of the attacks. Took time, but also killed it on the first go.

You can't put a message that tells me to not go any further in a video game and expect me to not go further, haha.

Ha thanks, glad to be here :)

You should fill out the ice breaker questions from the OP.

Is that what that was? Yeah, it was making crystals and shit for some of the attacks. Took time, but also killed it on the first go.

You can't put a message that tells me to not go any further in a video game and expect me to not go further, haha.

I think it may be a lizard, I dunno. Lol

DOWN

Banned
Jessie J was great btw

My favorite thing was when she said "if you have an iPhone, put your flashlights up for me." Then she paused and said "if you have an Android..." and SANG "I'm sorry about ittt."

JCX

You should fill out the ice breaker questions from the OP.

Ah didn't see that.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Michigan
Where Do You Live? Michigan
How Old Are you? 26
Favorite Type of Music? JRPG OSTs, indie pop, rap, pop
Profession or Career interest? Advertising
Favorite video game(s)? Smash Bros, JRPGs, Splatoon, Civ
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I've been an amateur stand up comic since college. Trained at Second City and iO in chicago for a bit after college before moving back to Michigan for work.

I'm also recently really into working out, more lifting than cardio.

Ah didn't see that.

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 26
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I've been an amateur stand up comic since college. Trained at Second City and iO in chicago for a bit after college before moving back to Michigan for work.

Awesome about the Second City thing. A Chicagoland native here.

And get into lifting. I do lifting and cardio, started combining both almost a year ago. Before that, I was always a cardio guy. But I enjoy both equally now.

Ah didn't see that.

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 26

Oh that's cool. Do you still do it?

Kevyt

I could never get myself to use a mac or an iphone.

I am not a huge fan of apple's software.

Their hardware is legit, but ugh Mac OS (or whatever it's called) and iOS.

Kevyt

Have you ever used their software beyond just messing around with it at an Apple Store?

Yes.

I had to help this old man with his Mac. It wouldn't connect to the wifi and it wouldn't print when he wanted to print.

It was awful trying to help him because I literally didn't know anything about Macs. I had to look a bunch of stuff on my phone and somehow I don't know how, I got it working.

I was an IT during that time, and for some reason some people always think you can fix almost anything computer related, lol.

My IT job was basically setting up email accounts for 50+ year old folks.

Man, I'm gonna catch so much shit for my latest posts in the M83 Junk thread. Lmao 💅🏻

Yes.

I had to help this old man with his Mac. It wouldn't connect to the wifi and it wouldn't print when he wanted to print.

It was awful trying to help him because I literally didn't know anything about Macs. I had to look a bunch of stuff on my phone and somehow I don't know how, I got it working.

I was an IT during that time, and for some reason some people always think you can fix almost anything computer related, lol.

My IT job was basically setting up email accounts for 50+ year old folks.

Up your IT game scrub.

I may be an Apple fan, but I also use PC and have experience with Android. People at work tend to come to me for tech advice because I have used all of the above while the IT guys are Windows/Android only. Lol

Kevyt

Man, I'm gonna catch so much shit for my latest posts in the M83 Junk thread. Lmao 💅🏻

Up your IT game scrub.

I may be an Apple fan, but I also use PC and have experience with Android. People at work tend to come to me for tech advice because I have used all of the above while the IT guys are Windows/Android only. Lol

I should!

It was funny because in our IT team there was only one guy who knew macs and iPhones. When a client would ask for setting up his email client on his iPhone we would all just like try to avoid the situation, lol. Except for that one guy, he always did that.

Yes, most IT's are Windows/Android only.

JCX

Awesome about the Second City thing. A Chicagoland native here.

And get into lifting. I do lifting and cardio, started combining both almost a year ago. Before that, I was always a cardio guy. But I enjoy both equally now.

Yeah I love lifting and working out now, which I never expected. I lost 40lbs last year. Still have a long way to go though.

Oh that's cool. Do you still do it?

Yep I perform at the clubs in Michigan (Comedy Castle, Dr. Grins, Ann Arbor Comedy Showcase) and also some indie shows as well. I'm one of the weird people who is more nervous offstage than on, so I love doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom