• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jark

Neo Member
Hi LettersGAF, first time poster, long time lurker here :)

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bisexual
Where Are You From? London
Where Do You Live? London
How Old Are you? 18
Favorite Type of Music? Bit all over the place with this, haha - some synthpop, EDM, rock, soul, and I guess some guilty pleasure pop thrown in too. Been listening to Hurts, Grimes, and Metric lately, if that's any indication of my taste.
Profession or Career interest? Currently a student, going to do Biology at Uni next year. No idea what I'll go into with a biology degree, but I find the field crazy interesting.
Favorite video game(s)? My overall fave game is probably Ōkami (I'm a slut for Zelda clones), but lately I've poured a tonne of time into Dragon's Dogma on Steam. Also love Mirror's edge - can't wait for Catalyst :)
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I like to draw (badly), and I'm trying to go to the gym more frequently. I guess I also like to write, but I haven't found the time to do much lately

I guess that's a short overview of me?

Recently downloaded a couple of apps (Tinder, Grindr) and honestly I'm so lost. Getting a decent amount of attention (ego boost!) but it's a tad scary - I've got no idea what I'm doing lmao

also someone pls buy me those incredible wolf boxer briefs, i'll love you forever xxxxxxx

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
One of my friends, who's already pretty well-off financially, told me yesterday that he's been dating a 28 year old heart surgeon from Naples, Italy. Like, damn girl, when he dates, he shoots for the stars.

This post brought to you by I DON'T WANT TO BE POOR FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. 💸💸💸

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Serena Williams GOAT

In light of recent behavior, I no longer will be needing to call your mother. Is this in response to her He-Man costume?

Monocle, if you're reading this, how do you feel about Colton Haynes's Maleficent costume?

Crayons

Banned

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 18
Favorite Type of Music? Bit all over the place with this, haha - some synthpop, EDM, rock, soul, and I guess some guilty pleasure pop thrown in too. Been listening to Hurts, Grimes, and Metric lately, if that's any indication of my taste.
Profession or Career interest? Currently a student, going to do Biology at Uni next year. No idea what I'll go into with a biology degree, but I find the field crazy interesting.
Favorite video game(s)? My overall fave game is probably Ōkami (I'm a slut for Zelda clones), but lately I've poured a tonne of time into Dragon's Dogma on Steam. Also love Mirror's edge - can't wait for Catalyst :)
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I like to draw (badly), and I'm trying to go to the gym more frequently. I guess I also like to write, but I haven't found the time to do much lately

Recently downloaded a couple of apps (Tinder, Grindr) and honestly I'm so lost. Getting a decent amount of attention (ego boost!) but it's a tad scary - I've got no idea what I'm doing lmao

also someone pls buy me those incredible wolf boxer briefs, i'll love you forever xxxxxxx
Welcome!

You're censoring looks like something out of The Grudge or The Ring. No need to be shy.

Here's the thing: I always look miserable

One of my friends, who's already pretty well-off financially, told me yesterday that he's been dating a 28 year old heart surgeon from Naples, Italy. Like, damn girl, when he dates, he shoots for the stars.

This post brought to you by I DON'T WANT TO BE POOR FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. 💸💸💸

goals

Bladenic

I hate him

I thought these two screens from the God is a Boob Man skit were great.

lOZzJWt.png

ypnr9Mn.png

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/god-is-a-boob-man/3021131

Pamplemousse, have you been to Necto? Thinking about going Friday.
My friend and I were gonna go there the Friday after St. Patrick's, but she bailed on me. I bet you'll have a good time.

EDIT- Aww, Cray, you look good. Everyone in lettersGAF is such a cutie.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 18

Welcome, jark! I'm pumped for Mirror's Edge Catalyst, but I've never played the original and don't have anything that can run the new one or the old one...haha. I am, however, planning on playing both games eventually. Something about that game's gameplay style, main character, and even the name have grabbed me HARD since the original game was first announced. It's my long-distance crush that I've never met.

It's in response to her life

Can't disagree with that.

berzeli

Banned
That fucking cut deep man. I physically flinched. OUCH

I usually wear colored socks but I just really didn't feel like it'd go with the black and white I was wearing

If it makes you feel better (it probably won't) I had a harsher oneliner, but it was over the top.

Okay so taking the whole outfit into consideration;
If you're going for a trashy/roughed up look, then the whole outfit should reflect that. Having nice, clean, and intact shorts and t-shirt takes away from that. It doesn't make your shoe choice look like an intentional effort to take a more roughed up shoe and a less roughed up shoe. It looks like a lack of effort or a lack of means, and it's not flattering in either case.

The plain white socks just further that impression of it not being an intentional look. Do you wear any accessories/bag? That might help with making it look intentional, just not a backpack along the lines of:
fake edit: well I wrote that part before you posted that pic of yourself with a cap. The cap helps.

The shorts are quite busy with that pattern, and the t-shirt is also patterned. Personally I'd go for a top without any patterns but with a strong colour if I wore those shorts. Wearing patterns all over might take away focus from the look of the individual garments, or the patterns could clash with one another. Your t-shirt is sparsely patterned which might make it work, but since I can't see all the patterns I don't know if they clash with one another or not.

And on an additional note, are you wearing those shorts properly? It looks like they might be on slightly too low. Or it totally could just be the photo.

Overall, I'd still say no to those shoes. I wear shoes out, and I mean really wear them out, my mom after all these years still gets horrified at the state I let them deteriorate to. And even I feel like those are beyond the pale for what's considered decent.

This has been another instalment of; a complete and utter (also judgy) stranger, whom you'll likely never meet, judges you on your wardrobe choices.

Hi, welcome. Don't be frightened I can be nice I swear.

But you're right. Someone should buy those for you, or any other volunteer lettersGAF person.
Preferably a hung one (or a shower), I want to see if that snout effect actually works, it looks fake.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 18

Welcome!

Crayons

Banned
If it makes you feel better (it probably won't) I had a harsher oneliner, but it was over the top.

Okay so taking the whole outfit into consideration;
If you're going for a trashy/roughed up look, then the whole outfit should reflect that. Having nice, clean, and intact shorts and t-shirt takes away from that. It doesn't make your shoe choice look like an intentional effort to take a more roughed up shoe and a less roughed up shoe. It looks like a lack of effort or a lack of means, and it's not flattering in either case.

The plain white socks just further that impression of it not being an intentional look. Do you wear any accessories/bag? That might help with making it look intentional, just not a backpack along the lines of:

fake edit: well I wrote that part before you posted that pic of yourself with a cap. The cap helps.

The shorts are quite busy with that pattern, and the t-shirt is also patterned. Personally I'd go for a top without any patterns but with a strong colour if I wore those shorts. Wearing patterns all over might take away focus from the look of the individual garments, or the patterns could clash with one another. Your t-shirt is sparsely patterned which might make it work, but since I can't see all the patterns I don't know if they clash with one another or not.

And on an additional note, are you wearing those shorts properly? It looks like they might be on slightly too low. Or it totally could just be the photo.

Overall, I'd still say no to those shoes. I wear shoes out, and I mean really wear them out, my mom after all these years still gets horrified at the state I let them deteriorate to. And even I feel like those are beyond the pale for what's considered decent.

This has been another instalment of; a complete and utter (also judgy) stranger, whom you'll likely never meet, judges you on your wardrobe choices.

Hi, welcome. Don't be frightened I can be nice I swear.

But you're right. Someone should buy those for you, or any other volunteer lettersGAF person.
Preferably a hung one (or a shower), I want to see if that snout effect actually works, it looks fake.
I understand and you're giving me good advice.
There's just a really specific reason why what you said really hurt me, but I'm alright now. I know you mean well

Oh shittttt.... I sent him that, and he sent a "?"

I said "how about you send one first" and he actually sent one... he's big.

I feel like I have to send one now in return.

is it possible to get buttlust through text alone? what pics have he seen? and if the guy is cute, i wouldn't push him away 😋.
what is Meetme exactly?

MeetMe is a mix between like Facebook and Tindr. You can use it for just random chatting/meeting people. Or for finding people to fuck. I think.

Oh shittttt.... I sent him that, and he sent a "?"

I said "how about you send one first" and he actually sent one... he's big.

I feel like I have to send one now in return.
You don't HAVE to. Not everyone reciprocated for me when I sent them mine. Although saying "you send one first" implies that you would after he did. Do whatever you feel comfortable with, CB.

I've been with a few guys that are like that. They are "straight" but they are just tops only who don't like anyone calling them gay as they feel that since they are only topping they aren't gay/bi. I found them to be pretty paranoid, because they seem to want to be discrete as possible and asked me not to tell anyone that they do those things. Like I'd do that.

Edit: I feel like I am being judgmental about them. I promise I don't mean to be.

Kevyt

"Buttlust transcends gender"...

lol!!! I'm laughing so hard right now my stomach hurts 😂😂😂😥

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
is "hung" code for huge cock?

Correct. I don't know how huge you have to be to be "hung" (probably depends on the person), but it generally means well-endowed to some degree.

I'm guessing most people think of it as "above average," where "average" is what their perception of average is.

Crayons

Banned
'The six things I could never do without'
"SEX. FIREFIGHTERING. HELPING PEOPLE"

i am so fuking done OkCupid oh my fucking god wow LMAOOO

Correct. I don't know how huge you have to be to be "hung" (probably depends on the person), but it generally means well-endowed to some degree.

I'm guessing most people think of it as "above average," where "average" is what their perception of average is.

cock is great 👍

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
cock is great ��

Eh... It's a thing that exists and that some people have.
Glad you know what you like. :)

I cant stay hard for a photo. Or get hard for the purpose of taking a photo. Is there something wrong with me?

A lot of my behavior gets off when I know I'm being recorded. You might be getting into your head about it. Try to relax. What the other person says or thinks in response really doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom