• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prompto

Banned
You have to wink more.
Like this?

lucille-bluth-005.w529.h352.gif

Yeah, I agree. I especially don't get dick pics. Just a static image of a penis isn't exciting for me.

Oh well those I get.

Anyway I think this dude might actually want to meet up at some point. I'm kind of really fucking scared to do so though. Like its gonna be obvious how inexperienced I am if we meet....

edit: Nope. He asked to see my chest. I'm like.... way too thin.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Oh well those I get.

Anyway I think this dude might actually want to meet up at some point. I'm kind of really fucking scared to do so though. Like its gonna be obvious how inexperienced I am if we meet....

edit: Nope. He asked to see my chest. I'm like.... way too thin.

No harm in just showing him. He might be into thin guys. If you were going to meet up, you'd likely show him anyway.

Also, if things continue to go well, just tell him prior to meeting up that you're inexperienced. If he has a problem with it, so be it. Maybe he'd be happy to take the lead or let you experiment. This is the straight dude, right? He should be inexperienced, too. :p

But really, if this doesn't work out, no harm done. I just would advise you to not assume it won't work out and to let it run its course rather than ending it prematurely (unless you're not into it).

No harm in just showing him. He might be into thin guys. If you were going to meet up, you'd likely show him anyway.

Also, if things continue to go well, just tell him prior to meeting up that you're inexperienced. If he has a problem with it, so be it. Maybe he'd be happy to take the lead or let you experiment. This is the straight dude, right? He should be inexperienced, too. :p

But really, if this doesn't work out, no harm done. I just would advise you to not assume it won't work out and to let it run its course rather than ending it prematurely (unless you're not into it).

No this is a different dude actually.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I sent the photo anyway. But this is wrecking me on the inside.

That's very understandable. I'm wishing you luck! Keep us/me posted on what happens. Just remember that you have no reason to apologize for your body and the things you can't change.

No this is a different dude actually.

Well, everyone has to start somewhere (including the people you're talking with). People have preferences, but no one has any reason to judge you for your inexperience.

Stop looking at butts and focus on school.
lmao 😂 believe it or not, the person i wanted to vex really doesn't have an ass to write home about. but since i can't have him, all thats left is to look at some nice butts. dont worry, i have A's & B's.
classes before asses

shagia

I've been lurkin' for a minute in this OT, so why don't I just stop that and introduce myself!

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Homosexual
Where Are You From? Berkeley, CA
Where Do You Live? Oakland, CA
How Old Are you? 18 years of aaage
Favorite Type of Music? always open to so much, but specifically, many electronic subgenres
Profession or Career interest? media production! Don't know where I'm exactly going to go....but it'll be somewhere, and I'll continue thinking about it. I have a different interest involved with producing music, but realistically, media production might just be the way I'm heading.
Favorite video game(s)? such a hard, long one to answer, but off the bat: Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, Jak 2 (and 3!), Midnight Club 2, Rez, GTA V, Gran Turismo 3, Ridge Racer R4, Phantasy Star Universe, definitely PaRappa The Rapper, and sooo much more. I'd definitely have to make a giant list of all of my most memorable video games.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Travelling anywhere, going to shows, and just making anything digital. could be music production, could be visual like video editing, VFX or graphic design, could be something literal, I just love making things

with that said, I'm just gonna ask this: do people on tinder swipe right just to swipe right? I setup my tinder account but never updated it with a description and a picture about a couple of weeks ago, but on the same day (today) I did so and spent a few minutes going through, I seem to already have a few matches.

JCX

I updated my grindr picture and two different guys messaged me with dollar signs

the fuck

I never thought I was anywhere approaching attractive until guys began messaging me asking to "worship my perfect muscles". I'm not even in that good of shape.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Yikes, that PS4k thread. Staying out...

I've been lurkin' for a minute in this OT, so why don't I just stop that and introduce myself!

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Homosexual
Where Are You From? Berkeley, CA
Where Do You Live? Oakland, CA
How Old Are you? 18 years of aaage
Favorite Type of Music? always open to so much, but specifically, many electronic subgenres
Profession or Career interest? media production! Don't know where I'm exactly going to go....but it'll be somewhere, and I'll continue thinking about it. I have a different interest involved with producing music, but realistically, media production might just be the way I'm heading.
Favorite video game(s)? such a hard, long one to answer, but off the bat: Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, Jak 2 (and 3!), Midnight Club 2, Rez, GTA V, Gran Turismo 3, Ridge Racer R4, Phantasy Star Universe, definitely PaRappa The Rapper, and sooo much more. I'd definitely have to make a giant list of all of my most memorable video games.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Travelling anywhere, going to shows, and just making anything digital. could be music production, could be visual like video editing, VFX or graphic design, could be something literal, I just love making things

with that said, I'm just gonna ask this: do people on tinder swipe right just to swipe right? I setup my tinder account but never updated it with a description and a picture about a couple of weeks ago, but on the same day (today) I did so and spent a few minutes going through, I seem to already have a few matches.

Hi! Welcome! Yay, another NorCal person!

As for Tinder, if they haven't changed their algorithm, when you log in after having been gone for any amount of time, all the people who swiped right on you while you were not on the app are placed at the beginning of your queue. So it can initially seem like you're getting a lot of matches if you swipe right on a lot of people in the beginning (and have a backlog of potential matches).

To more directly answer your question, I do think people might be a little more open to swiping right (like, impulsively swiping right on more "eeehhh maybe?" cases) because it's so easy. At least, that's how I did it. But I also think this is a good thing if you're looking for more than hookups because it makes you more open to great opportunities you might have turned away for superficial reasons.

I never thought I was anywhere approaching attractive until guys began messaging me asking to "worship my perfect muscles". I'm not even in that good of shape.

Someone's being a tease... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom