• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned
> gets grindr
> old dude messages me within 30 minutes of getting the app (I'm 19)
> deletes app
also a 19 year old here and old guys are constantly trying to fuck me. I almost never respond to Grindr messages. Unless the guy is really hot or seems to have lots of money

Elitist1945

Get a daddy and profit :)

gag.gif

Grakl

also a 19 year old here and old guys are constantly trying to fuck me. I almost never respond to Grindr messages. Unless the guy is really hot or seems to have lots of money
You can't even drink lmaoooo

I'm old now, rip, 21 is the new gay death

I FOUND ONE OF MY COWORKERS ON GRINDR. LMAO. Thats too funny omg.

There's one coworker I would love to see on grindr. He's so handsome. Silver fox daddy type.

On an unrelated note, this guy 20 years older than me is hitting me up on MeetMe. Said I was cute. I don't really find him that attractive, but I don't find him unattractive. Should I offer to meet up and suck him off for the experience?

edit:

Also that one dude who stopped contacting me after I tried steering the conversation away from sexting? I messaged him saying that I'd be DTF even though I didn't really enjoy sexting. He started messaging me back. Dude's a Business Director apparently. Not a bad looking guy either. But I think he's a bottom so there goes my 50 shades of grey fantasies of being made a millionaire business tycoon's sub.

Oh and I was at work with just two of my coworkers left during the end of the day. B and C. C made a comment about another coworker (who had left earlier), saying that she seemed odd. I said "I don't think she's odd" and then C said "oh do you have a crush on her?"

I said no, but got embarrassed that they'd think that. As a result B and C think I have a crush on that coworker.

I don't get it. In middle-high I got bullied because people perceived me as gay. This was before I even knew I was gay. And ever since college like nobody thinks I'm gay.

JCX

On a great date :) He accused me of lying in my profile because it says I just started working out. He said it couldn't be true because my arms and made me flex lol. He seemed distracted at the end though so I'm not sure if he likes me.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
There's one coworker I would love to see on grindr. He's so handsome. Silver fox daddy type.

On an unrelated note, this guy 20 years older than me is hitting me up on MeetMe. Said I was cute. I don't really find him that attractive, but I don't find him unattractive. Should I offer to meet up and suck him off for the experience?

edit:

Also that one dude who stopped contacting me after I tried steering the conversation away from sexting? I messaged him saying that I'd be DTF even though I didn't really enjoy sexting. He started messaging me back. Dude's a Business Director apparently. Not a bad looking guy either. But I think he's a bottom so there goes my 50 shades of grey fantasies of being made a millionaire business tycoon's sub.

1) Depends on how you'll feel about it. If you want the experience and don't have any qualms or concerns, then go for it. Just make it clear how you're approaching it so your expectations are matching.

2) Well, there ya go! Let us know how it goes if you two meet up. I'm curious: what makes you think he's a bottom?

Oh and I was at work with just two of my coworkers left during the end of the day. B and C. C made a comment about another coworker (who had left earlier), saying that she seemed odd. I said "I don't think she's odd" and then C said "oh do you have a crush on her?"

I said no, but got embarrassed that they'd think that. As a result B and C think I have a crush on that coworker.

I don't get it. In middle-high I got bullied because people perceived me as gay. This was before I even knew I was gay. And ever since college like nobody thinks I'm gay.

This is a sign of your healing. Congratulations! You've officially made it out of your gay phase. The curse has been lifted. Now go and be free, you straight person!

No idea. People really latch onto difference to antagonize in middle and high school, so that's probably why that was happening. In the adult world, maybe people are much more comfortable with the idea that everyone is like them and following convention? Perhaps rather than highlighting difference, it's more about ignoring it in an attempt to be polite? You also might just be surrounded by different people.

1) Depends on how you'll feel about it. If you want the experience and don't have any qualms or concerns, then go for it. Just make it clear how you're approaching it so your expectations are matching.

2) Well, there ya go! Let us know how it goes if you two meet up. I'm curious: what makes you think he's a bottom?

2. I actually don't think he's gonna meet with me, but he is back to communicating now and then so :thumbsup

As for why I think he's a bottom?
He asked about my dick size, wanted a pic, and then when I said I like being dominated he asked if he could use my cock

This has happened a lot at my new work. It sucks.

I'm tempted to just drop the G-bomb on them one day.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
These apps seem like a great (the best?) way of meeting fellow gay/bi men, but I don't think I prioritize sex enough for them.

They actually do have a gay option. I'm impressed.

This is probably more my speed. IIRC, there's an (ex-)Mormon gay dating service and I briefly considered making a profile on there (despite not being Mormon).

i had a meetme account. must have been several years ago.

unsure if i like the answer i got to a random question i sent to a guy.

Me: Do you ever double-dip your chips?
Them: depends on what kind of dip

like no one double dips. rude.

.This is probably more my speed. IIRC, there's an (ex-)Mormon gay dating service and I briefly considered making a profile on there (despite not being Mormon).
I think I might do a religious app too. I like the values religious people have.
A guy asked a for a face pic so I sent one and he never responded :(

I'm not THAT ugly, asshole.
I think you're handsome, Eli. You'll get more.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I think I might do a religious app too. I like the values religious people have.

I don't think I will, despite aligning in some ways value-wise and feeling neutral-to-positive on the topic of faith (for example, I'd welcome a partner who had a sense of faith). It just would personally feel disingenuous for me to be on one of those services and not be of that group. However, I imagine a number of people on there might be that way, and as long as the people you're talking with are cool with it, then I suppose it's all good. I'm still considering it. Maybe I'll join a church again or finally read the Book of Mormon so I feel okay about joining a service like that. :p

RM8

These apps seem like a great (the best?) way of meeting fellow gay/bi men, but I don't think I prioritize sex enough for them.
I feel the same, really. "Hi let's be friends *sends nudes*" doesn't do it for me because I'm a no-fun-allowed prude, I guess :v Tinder has been much better, though.

Elitist1945

This is how I feel. Most guys just want some sexy time, whereas I kinda just wanna hang and get to know ya.

I'm sorry to the dude I've been talking to for an hour thats clearly interested in sex but I'm not.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I feel the same, really. "Hi let's be friends *sends nudes*" doesn't do it for me because I'm a no-fun-allowed prude, I guess :v Tinder has been much better, though.

Dang it, you fixed it before I could think of some witty response involving Dany.

(I think someone else in here might be a nurse, so I apologize if I'm forgetting you.)

I'll consider trying Tinder again in the future. I think I would still prefer to start with an in-person conversation. I think everyone is more attractive in person, plus I get a way better sense for who they are and can joke/laugh more. :3

EDIT: Do gay coffee shops exist? I don't drink and am not the most comfortable around drunk people, so I don't think a bar would be my speed, but a coffee shop totally could be. There was a gay coffee shop in this week's The Real O'Neals, which made me think of it. Then again, I don't drink coffee...but still, I think I'll look into it.

RM8

Dang it, you fixed it before I could think of some witty response involving Dany.

(I think someone else in here might be a nurse, so I apologize if I'm forgetting you.)

I'll consider trying Tinder again in the future. I think I would still prefer to start with an in-person conversation. I think everyone is more attractive in person, plus I get a way better sense for who they are and can joke/laugh more. :3
Autocorrect sucks :[

And yeah, ideally we wouldn't need these apps, but otherwise it's kind of hard to meet gay/bi guys depending on your city, favourite activities, friends, etc. I feel like not being into clubbing is a pretty big handicap, for example. I actually haven't dropped the I Don't Drink bomb on the guy I'm seeing, RIP me.

I honestly have no idea how to make friends. Is it possible to even make friends as an adult, or do I just suck at it?

It doesn't help that we're becoming a more closed off society due to the internet. Which is ironic considering the internet was sold as a way of opening up to whole world.

JCX

It's so hard to meet peoplthee IRL ugh

That's why I'm trying to go out more this year.

I honestly have no idea how to make friends. Is it possible to even make friends as an adult, or do I just suck at it?

Yes, just have to be more active about it as an adult since school isn't there as an easy way to meet people.

It doesn't help that we're becoming a more closed off society due to the internet. Which is ironic considering the internet was sold as a way of opening up to whole world.

Well we're all here together aren't we? We're more connected than ever, just not always to those physically closest to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom