• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was only getting bots on Grindr so I deleted it.
dtf?
F4xCxxe.png

Bladenic

Still leaves you with the same problem.

edit: Damn top of page. Monocle or EG get in here and post some pics. I don't have time to.

Not at all, do you see the size of them fingers?

Edit: I thought the host of the late show James Corden was gay as all fuck but apparently he's married to a woman. Oops, guess you really shouldn't assume someone's gay even tho they seem to be gay AF

JCX

These apps seem like a great (the best?) way of meeting fellow gay/bi men, but I don't think I prioritize sex enough for them.

EDIT: Do gay coffee shops exist? I don't drink and am not the most comfortable around drunk people, so I don't think a bar would be my speed, but a coffee shop totally could be. There was a gay coffee shop in this week's The Real O'Neals, which made me think of it. Then again, I don't drink coffee...but still, I think I'll look into it.

Probably depends on the area you're in, but I here in Michigan I believe there are gay bars that are more pub-like than club-like. Maybe try one of those?

I've just been up front with guys on the apps about not wanting to hook up. If they can't be bothered to meet in person one time then it's their loss, not yours. My best grindr interactions were with guys I met first, since they actually may be interested in you for you, not you as a way to get off for a night.

edit: Darn didn't get picked for the underwear show :(

Dany

Banned
Beyonce. Game of Thrones AND VEEP ANNNND I have this weekend off!?

YAY.

Going to do some street outreach and provide clean supplies to IDU' in the south loop then the gym, then dinner. I feel so productive this quarter. Plus I aced my Cardiac ICU exam :)

Crayons

Banned
I'm talking to two good looking dudes on Grindr but the thing is I know that if we ever met irl they'd hate me and I'd just be a fuck and not anything more

I wish I had a good personality but instead I stay at home listening to emo music in my room all the time

JCX

I'm talking to two good looking dudes on Grindr but the thing is I know that if we ever met irl they'd hate me and I'd just be a fuck and not anything more

I wish I had a good personality but instead I stay at home listening to emo music in my room all the time

Just be up front. If you want to date first, tell them. Don't be so down on yourself.

Crayons

Banned
Just be up front. If you want to date first, tell them. Don't be so down on yourself.

I know at least one of the two is looking for just sex. I assume the other guy is the same. Sex is great and all but a relationship would be nice because I never had one of those.

It's hard not to be down on myself. I'm actually getting physical pain from what I think is anxiety or depression.

Are you sure that's true? Everyone has different preferences for personalities, so I don't know if there's such a thing as "good" or "bad" ones. You never know how an interaction is going to go, so I say give it a shot!

I hope you're happy, Crayons. From experience, I know unresolved pain, sadness, anger, etc. can push people away and affect how people present and see themselves.

Thanks kirby. I've just been an anxious mess recently. I might give it a shot.
truth is, no one irl knows anything about me. I still pretend to be straight to people & i hate myself for it

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Is everyone familiar with the YouTube channel ImFromDriftwood? It's an LGBTQ narrative project focused on collecting stories from LGBTQ people's lives. I find them really nice to listen to, as you can watch these short videos (they seem to be mostly 5-7 minutes) from people who've walked a different life than you. The videos are pretty professionally shot and everything's polished, especially in more recent years. For a sample, here's a random one I watched this week: https://youtu.be/nHzM3JzjOG4

Are you sure that's true? Everyone has different preferences for personalities, so I don't know if there's such a thing as "good" or "bad" ones. You never know how an interaction is going to go, so I say give it a shot!

I hope you're happy, Crayons. From experience, I know unresolved pain, sadness, anger, etc. can push people away and affect how people present and see themselves.

JCX

I know at least one of the two is looking for just sex. I assume the other guy is the same. Sex is great and all but a relationship would be nice because I never had one of those.

It's hard not to be down on myself. I'm actually getting physical pain from what I think is anxiety or depression.

I'm in the same boat, never had a real relationship. In the past week I've been on two grindr dates that were just dates, and they both were really fun.

Sorry to hear about the anxiety/depression. I strongly suggest seeking treatment. I finally did last year, and while I still have a ways to go, I'm much better mentally than I was.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Uhhhhh, Blood Diamonds, did you get a job at Kotaku?

fb5nDWn.png

JCX

I assume when someone says they're "into fun", they mean they want sex right?

Lol all the coded language is so silly.

Just told my mom about my good date last night. She said " I wish I could say I'm happy for you but I'm not " and "I wish you would try girls first"

Just told my mom about my good date last night. She said " I wish I could say I'm happy for you but I'm not " and "I wish you would try girls first"
Honestly... if my mom said this to me i would fight her...

edit: okay kirbyfan407 first of all... rude
but yes i got a job at kotatu

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

That must be so disheartening. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." It perhaps sounds like you need to have a conversation with her about this. Honestly, since you're in a position where there's nothing you can change, that's emotionally manipulative for her to keep trying to make you feel guilty.

RM8

Kirbyfan look at what I saw last night at the train station on my way home:

LX5rDP5.jpg

Ugh, screw region locking :( I'll have to buy it online for my filthy Mexican 3DS.

Elitist1945

Perhaps I have unrealistic expectations, but I gave my friends my old gaming PC (as in, for free) and he keeps saying no to playing games with me. Oh I'm sorry, I thought I gave you my expensive gaming PC for FREE. You could at least play a game or two with me lol.

/rant

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
My work music right now: Brokeback Mountain Score. It has a very soothing sound to me.

Kirbyfan look at what I saw last night at the train station on my way home:

LX5rDP5.jpg

Ugh, screw region locking :( I'll have to buy it online for my filthy Mexican 3DS.

When I look at this picture, my face matches Kirby's. I'm so stoked for this game. I've got my Kirby series amiibo and this game all pre-ordered and ready to go. The fact that Japan is getting it so early is sliiiightly frustrating, but I can handle it. While I was at the gym today, I was already thinking about which copy abilities I'm going to prioritize.

Thanks for sharing! I love seeing train/metro ads since I don't have them where I live but saw them all the time when I was studying abroad.

Don't @ me but...I was watching Smash Summit 2 all day today and there's lots of cute Melee players tbh. Plup, HBox,
ESAM
sometimes, and Ice (who the fucking demonic hellhole that is the Twitch chat constantly calls hot, cute, and even daddy, surprisingly.)

None of them come close to Rico Suave from the Killer Instinct scene though.

Bladenic

Don't @ me but...I was watching Smash Summit 2 all day today and there's lots of cute Melee players tbh. Plup, HBox,
ESAM
sometimes, and Ice (who the fucking demonic hellhole that is the Twitch chat constantly calls hot, cute, and even daddy, surprisingly.)

None of them come close to Rico Suave from the Killer Instinct scene though.

Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom