• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Since it hasn't been mentioned here yet: Beyoncé put some same-gender love representation in her Lemonade video. Not surprising but always good to see. :)

Elitist1945

tumblr_nrtamk3yLM1rta1y0o1_500.jpg

This guy is hot as hell. I follow his Instagram.

JCX

You already look really attractive dude. And I think you know that too, deep down. Don't let your doubts hold you back from enjoying yourself.

Thanks. I don't think I'm ugly, but like even at the bar this weekend, I felt out of my league. I'll find self-confidence one day.

Frodo

Hey, LettersGAF. I'm looking for LGBT books recommendations. It can be anything, really. Stories with LGBT themes, or LGBT characters even if the main thematic isn't LGBT, or books about LGBT culture or self help and others. Pretty please. :)

The misogyny on reddit is so disgustingly common. Reading any default sub news article about divorce or whatever is basically impossible.

Thread about cheating military men who rape women overseas? Oh better not forget about those cheating bitch military wives.

Thread about a dude who demands his kidney back after his wife divorces him? WHAT A BITCH. Nevermind that the kidney transplant was 8 years prior, and the divorce was brought on due to him having an affair.

Golnei

Hey, LettersGAF. I'm looking for LGBT books recommendations. It can be anything, really. Stories with LGBT themes, or LGBT characters even if the main thematic isn't LGBT, or books about LGBT culture or self help and others. Pretty please. :)

It's foremost a work of genre fiction and I've not made a secret about unsubtly pushing it elsewhere, but in fairness, The Fifth Season does count in one of your categories with several prominent gay, bi and trans central characters.

Frodo

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone ever watched an interview or conversation with someone (on YouTube or TV) and found themselves starting to low-key crush on that person? I just had that happen, and it was really weird to think about how irrational it was. Now I'm trying to figure out what caused it so I can use that knowledge in the future to find a boyfriend.

DOWN

Banned
Has anyone ever watched an interview or conversation with someone (on YouTube or TV) and found themselves starting to low-key crush on that person? I just had that happen, and it was really weird to think about how irrational it was. Now I'm trying to figure out what caused it so I can use that knowledge in the future to find a boyfriend.
Link

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Well, it's not really based on appearance, so I don't know if you'll like what you see/hear. I think it was the smiling, laughing, and the way he emotes with his eyes that grabbed me. I'm also not sure why he called Morocco the Middle East. Here's the link.

DOWN

Banned
Yes lol. It just looks like a cool place to visit for a day or two and just see all the attractions.
Dubai is not worth my gay money and I'm not in the mood to pay that misogynist anti-gay sandstorm theocracy hell for their slave labor so they think it's a okay and worth the investment

Well, it's not really based on appearance, so I don't know if you'll like what you see/hear. I think it was the smiling, laughing, and the way he emotes with his eyes that grabbed me. I'm also not sure why he called Morocco the Middle East. Here's the link.
I sound like him. Are we engaged now?
do you have an iphone or listen to taylor swift
But they put up nets at Foxconn, so it's okay.

Who else watched Game of Thrones? LMAO at that ending. That's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Her boobs were like down to the floor! Then she just went to bed. I'm legit in tears. 😂

Anyone else really wanna go to Dubai? It looks really cool.
Most of it's pretty run-down, honestly. But there are aspects to the place that are alright.
Who else watched Game of Thrones? LMAO at that ending. That's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Her boobs were like down to the floor! Then she just went to bed. I'm legit in tears. ��
That was hilariously anticlimactic.

JCX

No. I don't support slave labor.

I am sick of never getting a job ever, I'm gonna to get a skinny twink boy, act really cutey, and give blow jobs for money. I give up

Applying for a job is really the worst. When I was unemployed after college I began day drinking with Kathy Lee & Hoda during the Today Show to ease the pain. Not my brightest hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom