• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Lmao Bernard's album is so boring so far. 6 inch was good production wise and Daddy Lessons is like the first good song. I think I've realized that I really just don't care for her voice or delivery. Sorry BeyHIVe but your queen is overrated thief

Apparently I really gotta listen to Lemonade when I get the chance. I'm usually not the biggest fan of Beyoncé, but I'll give it a shot.

The only song I listen to on loop by her is Best Thing I Never Had.

Bladenic

Apparently I really gotta listen to Lemonade when I get the chance. I'm usually not the biggest fan of Beyoncé, but I'll give it a shot.

There are 3 usable songs, 6 inch (perfect dick size tbh), Daddy Lessons, and Formation. Hold up is aight too.

Get into Swedish musician Lucas Nord's new album instead.

There are 3 usable songs, 6 inch (perfect dick size tbh), Daddy Lessons, and Formation. Hold up is aight too.

Get into Swedish musician Lucas Nord's new album instead.

I'm always down for listening to new music :) So I'll definitely check out Lucas Nord when I'm home from work! Thanks mr <3

I tend to like a 7-incher, but 6 is perfectly alright as well :p!

I also love uncut

Bladenic

I'm always down for listening to new music :) So I'll definitely check out Lucas Nord when I'm home from work! Thanks mr <3

I tend to like a 7-incher, but 6 is perfectly alright as well :p!

I also love uncut

What self respecting gay doesn't tbh

not you revealing your boyfriend is packing indirectly

What self respecting gay doesn't tbh

not you revealing your boyfriend is packing indirectly
Amen to this truth sis <3

We're about the same size I think! Mine is on the thicker side though and his is about average girth.
I've never had sex so I don't know which size I'd prefer. I hear the phrase 'the bigger the better' is rather untrue, though.

It really depends on the person tbh. I think true size queens are people who've had the practice with bigger sizes. I know that if I tried to take a massive one on my first try I'd fail miserably. But I'm not super picky with size. Some just takes more lube than others!

Alrus

I've never had sex so I don't know which size I'd prefer. I hear the phrase 'the bigger the better' is rather untrue, though.

Well when you start out it's rather unlikely you'll be able to take something big and enjoy it yeah.

Edit:Great top of the page >.>

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Jumping from Beyoncé to dick size in a second...I need a "This is lettersGAF" gif.

You all are perfect. <3

DOWN

Banned

Watch the film first and be open to a serious mood as there's some raw detail in it. and then listen.

3phemeral

I swear, does Apple like making their adapter designs to be so asshole-tastic? All the available ports around me are being used up by Macbooks and even though it's only using one of two outlets, it's designed that it blocks the entire wall outlet.

TF5T5C5.jpg

Please, my laptop is dying!

Lemonade is a turd compared to BEYONCÉ. Like, three usable tracks if I'm being generous.
You take that back!

0C4zEF

I swear, does Apple like making their adapter designs to be so asshole-tastic? All the available ports around me are being used up by Macbooks and even though it's only using one of two outlets, it's designed that it blocks the entire wall outlet.
You can just flip it up side down or use the bottom one. I dont really get the problem.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lemonade is a turd compared to BEYONCÉ. Like, three usable tracks if I'm being generous.

I woudnt say turd but its similar in the sense that I prefer the self titled album. I enjoyed 3 tracks and the others are alright but not something I would have in heavy rotation.

So then the fault lies with these users here who knowingly blocked the secondary outlet.

b1YPvCt.gif
Apple said the outlet is holding it wrong. :)

The 3DS charger is like this and I don't like it.
You can just flip it up side down or use the bottom one. I dont really get the problem.
'Put it in the other one'
Bisexuality confirmed.

American plugs can go in upside down? I was amazed to hear your outlets don't tend to have switches also.

3phemeral

Bisexuality confirmed

The 3DS charger is like this and I don't like it.

American plugs can go in upside down? I was amazed to hear your outlets don't tend to have switches also.

Some plugs that don't have ground prongs are designed to have bi-polarity, so it's no problem orienting the plug in whatever way that's convenient to the user. But there are some that - even without the ground prong - you're physically incapable of inserting it unless it's in the correct position.

Bisexuality confirmed.

Lol yep.

Yeah if it is 2 pronged then it can go upside down but if it has the third prong you have to put it in the proper way.

Some plugs that don't have ground prongs are designed to have bi-polarity, so it's no problem orienting the plug in whatever way that's convenient to the user. But there are some that - even without the ground prong - you're physically incapable of inserting it unless it's in the correct position.

Lol yep.

Yeah if it is 2 pronged then it can go upside down but if it has the third prong you have to put it in the proper way.
That seems like a good way to do it. This is what ours are like in Australia.
ZQyggSj.jpg

That seems like a good way to do it. This is what ours are like in Australia.
ZQyggSj.jpg
Thats odd shape, it is weird that there is no universal standard for plugs.

I don't bottom often but I find that the bigger ones help me get over the initial discomfort faster.
I usually have to start off slow and small before i can use the toy i got because if not the discomfort just turns me off and makes me not want to do it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom