• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Wait, is Azealia trying to drag Bey now?
85add0e09d.jpg

453e03a0fe.png

More shit in link form
https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/724771276636704768
https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/724771601858871296
https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/724773769596833792
https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/724779502866452480
https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/724780949293129729
https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/724850832735350784

DOWN

Banned
I legit think less of people who want to dismiss LEMONADE. You think the social message isn't genuine or is too political? Your baseless opinion doesn't change that she put out a fantastic and dignified depiction whether you believe she means it or not, and I'm sure your discomfort feels very political. She made really respectable work and she's sticking to it. You think Beyoncé is unimpressive pop in general so the album is just hype? You're ignorant as shit of the genres and experimentation her album moves through and the talented, acclaimed, and diverse artists she collaborated with to make fantastic songs. She earned the best reviews of the year, told a hell of a story, and nobody's doing quality work in the same great style she just put out. It's new and thoughtfully achieved.

And it's dumb as hell if you wanna claim its publicity stunt that doesn't reflect her thoughts or if you think Jay Z is poor baby for this being public after the stack of cheating stories he left in his path that have been confirmed now.

EDIT: clearly still feeling touched and stantastic

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
People can still dislike the album for whatever reason they want but the fact that some are going to the heights of reaching far things that simply is not true by any means to make their dislike of the album more valid is absurd. I thought the album was just ok and its fine that I dont think its the most amazing thing on the universe. I don't need to say shit to make my opinion more or less valid as the opinions on the album can vary.

Azealia Banks is trying to get some attention to her ass since she released her video yesterday or something like that and the only way she seems to get attention is when she is a mess which has been proven a true formula by looking how the media posts about her. She is playing the game now and its rather hilarious to see her one day praising the fuck out of Lemonade to then go bashing it. Azealia Banks is not the only one going forward to calling Lemonade problematic as Iggy went talking about how calling white women Becky is offensive and we also have the Morgan guy. It's fine if they dont like the album but to go reaching things that simply make no sense or are mostly them creating conflict for the sake of creating a conversation is not something that really changes what Lemonade is. Pressed people will stay pressed and Beyonce will keep getting the coins of her fans in the end of the day.

Monocle

Sickened & disgusted that our noble top-of-the-page tradition is dead. I swear I'll be back to pry it out of the grave one of these days.

JCX

I'm always surprised by how many guys ask for dick pics on grindr. Like I've never really wanted to see a dick, I just appreciate its utility.

mantidor

I'm always surprised by how many guys ask for dick pics on grindr. Like I've never really wanted to see a dick, I just appreciate its utility.

I feel the same, it's such a weird "fetish" if you will. I'm always curious about these apps but stuff like this is what keeps me away.

Crayons

Banned
some people don't even say hi.or they do and you say hi back and then send dick pic. rude.
Wooord theyre like hi and im like hi how are you and then I get a dick pic

what weird times we live in

Today I went to the mall just "to look" and ended up spending a lot of money goddamnit crayons pull it together

Wooord theyre like hi and im like hi how are you and then I get a dick pic

what weird times we live in

Today I went to the mall just "to look" and ended up spending a lot of money goddamnit crayons pull it together

i thought you went to the mall and spent money on crayons LOL

never seen this guy on grindr. his profile is him in some compression pants and you can see his bulge from the side view. it's like he's inching closer. he's 3k feet from me.

when you put not looking for "gym buddy" everyone decides to put a gym related pic.

JCX

never seen this guy on grindr. his profile is him in some compression pants and you can see his bulge from the side view. it's like he's inching closer. he's 3k feet from me.

when you put not looking for "gym buddy" everyone decides to put a gym related pic.

Ugh is there a grindr glossary somewhere? "Gym buddy" just means "hookup with a nice body", right? They don't actually want a gym partner.

I figured out pics meant nude after I changed my pic to something v thirsty and still got requests for pics.

Ugh is there a grindr glossary somewhere? "Gym buddy" just means "hookup with a nice body", right? They don't actually want a gym partner.

I figured out pics meant nude after I changed my pic to something v thirsty and still got requests for pics.

lol it always end up with sex. maybe there's legit guys looking for gym buddies. like this one profile i read talking about he was a former fatty and just looking for gym buddies. but everyone else just thirsting for dick.

i keep my picture as thirsty as possible. from bulge to ass shot.

as far as glossary.

i just read stuff on best of grindr Instagram. lol.

https://www.instagram.com/best_of_grindr/?hl=en

there's a few he links that are good to look at

"Pure Freak"

Them: Hi man. How r you
Me: Hi i'm good. you?
Them: horny man.
Me: I'm sure you are
Them: Pics
Me: Sends patrick starfish picture
Them: lol
Them: that was a question if you wanted to trade lol
They then send 10 NSFW images

one of the pic is a pissing outdoor image LOL.

(disgust)

JCX

"Pure Freak"

(disgust)

LMAO. My favorite grindr message is "I need to suck your dick ASAP". I did not respond.

I'm also always shocked when they send 10 images in quick succession like they just did a photo shoot. Dude just sent me 3 in the middle of the day.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
"Pure Freak"

(disgust)

I would be friends with Patrick.

Was the pissing pic a selfie (if so, with or without selfie stick) or did someone take a photo of them?

I find it interesting that they sent the pissing pic because I wouldn't think that image is generally seen as erotic and would instead require specific tastes/fetishes. I guess the only way to find out if people are into it is to just send it and hope for the best?

I would be friends with Patrick.

Was the pissing pic a selfie (if so, with or without selfie stick) or did someone take a photo of them?

I find it interesting that they sent the pissing pic because I wouldn't think that image is generally seen as erotic and would instead require specific tastes/fetishes. I guess the only way to find out if people are into it is to just send it and hope for the best?

it just showed his penis and pee coming out. i'm not even sure if that's suppose to be a fetish thing or not.

Pictures are underside of his buttcrack with a bit of balls showing
groin area showing his cock ring
his underwear. looks like a jock style underwear
penis shot with cockring
butthole shown with a different jockstrap style undies
pee picture
laying in bed showing cock without cock ring
ball focused with cock in the image.
a random image of butt fucking. same undies from before. so it's probably him.

my profile picture on grindr is this.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEUe9rGqn

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Just read through the transcript of the judge's decision in the Dennis Hastert case, as well as the witness statements. It was intense stuff that has me a bit...emotionally unsettled? I think I'll take the night off and keep playing Radiant Historia while listening to LEMONADE as I process what I read.

Anyone playing through something in their backlog currently?

what are you watching lately, lettersgaf

i just (re)binged through HTGAWM and i feel empty inside now

The Real O'Neals (which is hit or miss for me) and Supergirl (which just ended). There are some other sitcoms I could include, but I'm not consistent about watching them. If it counts, LEMONADE.

DOWN

Banned
Just read through the transcript of the judge's decision in the Dennis Hastert case, as well as the witness statements. It was intense stuff that has me a bit...emotionally unsettled? I think I'll take the night off and keep playing Radiant Historia while listening to LEMONADE as I process what I read.

Anyone playing through something in their backlog currently?
Surely you have already watched LEMONADE first? It's intended to be watched before repeat listening

I'm doing a play through of Uncharted 2 remaster, as part of my trilogy replay to prep for Uncharted 4

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Surely you have already watched LEMONADE first? It's intended to be watched before repeat listening

I'm doing a play through of Uncharted 2 remaster, as part of my trilogy replay to prep for Uncharted 4

I did my first listen/viewing in the order of how the album was on Tidal, so I listened and then watched the film. I'm now recommending that my friends do the opposite, though, and check out the film first.

I watched my friend play Uncharted 2 on PS3. It was a fun experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom