• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Got a new car! A Hyundai Veloster Turbo, fully loaded. Such a beautiful car, and quite fast. 201hp! Haven't taken pics of it yet because of the rain, but these are pics from the dealer that they took of my car. Had a lot of fun driving it around yesterday, been looking for excuses to drive it. lol

Ooo, nice!

My gaydar is so broken. This older dude at work I thought was gay has a license plate "PUCSLYR".

It could be ironic? I've known people who would purposefully say/wear/do "straight" things as jokes that hinged on everyone knowing they're gay. But a license plate would be going a bit far...

lol these guys do NOT look like this now.
But you still look that. Mmm hmmm
tumblr_mxrryvTmm81sioa0ko2_500.gif

Got a new car! A Hyundai Veloster Turbo, fully loaded. Such a beautiful car, and quite fast. 201hp! Haven't taken pics of it yet because of the rain, but these are pics from the dealer that they took of my car. Had a lot of fun driving it around yesterday, been looking for excuses to drive it. lol
You should post some pics of you washing it this summer.

My license plate is "CBLUVR."

Audioboxer

What does GAF think of Ellen Pages GAYCATION documentary? I seen it recently and man parts of it made me feel like shit. Some heart warming stuff though.

I'm straight for what it matters but behind the LGBT community 1000%

Elitist1945

What does GAF think of Ellen Pages GAYCATION documentary? I seen it recently and man parts of it made me feel like shit. Some heart warming stuff though.

I watched the first episode and really liked it. Where can I find the rest? Is it free?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

It's been discussed a couple times and what has been expressed has mostly been positive from what I remember. Personally, I've enjoyed what I've seen and need to check to see if more episodes have been posted to YouTube. (EDIT: It looks like they haven't uploaded more and might have even removed the ones that were already posted?) Why does it make you feel like shit?

Sai-kun

Banned
it was pretty good but an unfortunately grim reminder that we are not all safe, and that there's still a lot of work to be done

i don't think we'll ever be seen as equals

Audioboxer

I watched the first episode and really liked it. Where can I find the rest? Is it free?

https://www.viceland.com/en_us/show/gaycation

But you might need a VPN. All episodes might be on YT.

It's been discussed a couple times and what has been expressed has mostly been positive from what I remember. Personally, I've enjoyed what I've seen and need to check to see if more episodes have been posted to YouTube. Why does it make you feel like shit?

The inequalities, but more so
the hired hitman guy who wants to kill, and has killed many
. That was horrible to watch.

Spoiler from 3rd episode I think it is. The USA episode was just sad to see what still exists in the West. Other episodes are obviously intentionally focusing on some of the worst parts of the world.

I thought Pample and I were shipped. The fuck is this?
I'll always like you. If I lived in Canada I'd wanna "meet" with you.
Pample is thirsty all the time so he is basically shipped with everyone here
I have nymphomania, so I'm attracted to everyone.

Anyway, this is so exciting! I'm gonna have to get a hair cut since I haven't had one since before I started posting here. Currently have a mullet. Can't let CB see dat.

Nah just rock the mullet and maybe pick up a nice thin gold chain, a white tank top and many some jean shorts to pull it all together.
CB's already seen my big guns if he watched the highly acclaimed trailer for my motion picture, so idk if I need a tank. I'll be sure to wear my cargo shorts, though.

Kinda sad about cutting my hair. I wanted to have a hair boat like Marie Antoinette.
ship.jpg

Bladenic

Gays

Allow me to recommend that you try out UnREAL, a show that makes serious the behind the scenes work of those reality tv love shows like The Bachelor. It's on Hulu, and it's really good. Also the guy is hot AF.

I really get upset when people (online or elsewhere) try to suggest that finding homosexuality "unacceptable and never justifiable" is a perfectly fine and reasonable opinion to hold so long as those people aren't going out and actively stoning gays.

I really get upset when people (online or elsewhere) try to suggest that finding homosexuality "unacceptable and never justifiable" is a perfectly fine and reasonable opinion to hold so long as those people aren't going out and actively stoning gays.
"Homosexuality is unacceptable and never justifiable except when it's hot women letting me watch".

It's a shitty stance passed off as faux acceptance.

Fence sitters are the worst kinds of people when it comes to all types of social justice.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I have this bad habit of whenever I have a day where my abs are looking good, I pig out. I guess it's because I feel like I've accomplished my goal so therefore I can splurge a bit? My weight doesn't really ever fluctuate (I think I've been around my current weight for at least 5 years now), so it's not a binge-starve cycle. It's just a weird habit.

keep an ear out for it. try pausing a video for like 2 mins and then start it back up. it might be super loud. this is a thing.

This happens to me. Albeit not when I've paused anything. It'll just randomly happen while listening to something. It's not frequent enough to be a bother. But it does throw me off when it happens.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Your sound problems could have to do with the Windows sound dimming function:

You will find it under:
Control Panel -> Use the Search Box to Search for Sound -> Change Soundcard Settings -> Communications Tab -> Make Sure Do Nothing is selected.

B-Dex

The thread about guys getting brazilians. The video made me laugh so hard at work.

Also I'd totally do it with the first guy TBH.

I did a wine tasting/painting thing. I think I am an artist. I'm not sure if the host was drunk or if she was naturally uninhibited or maybe it was the wine, but she had me laughing the whole time. The room full of middle aged women thought my friend and I were together so we just went with it. It was a good day. I totally was Bob Ross.

My painting and I. I might be a little drunk.

Anyone know if there is an LGBT movie/novel with the plot being this couple adopts a child, then the child eventually grows up, becomes super religious, and ends up saying "you sinners aren't my parents" and breaking their hearts?

JCX

I did a wine tasting/painting thing. I think I am an artist. I'm not sure if the host was drunk or if she was naturally uninhibited or maybe it was the wine, but she had me laughing the whole time. The room full of middle aged women thought my friend and I were together so we just went with it. It was a good day. I totally was Bob Ross.

My painting and I. I might be a little drunk.

Great job! Paint me like one of your French buildings :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Your sound problems could have to do with the Windows sound dimming function:

You will find it under:
Control Panel -> Use the Search Box to Search for Sound -> Change Soundcard Settings -> Communications Tab -> Make Sure Do Nothing is selected.

i did this so well see if it works.

thanks queen

berzeli

Banned
So I just had a threesome (t'was nice), and am about to cap my Sunday off with watching iZombie and eating frozen yoghurt. How is all y'all's day going?

berzeli

Banned

iZombie is an American television series developed by Rob Thomas (of Veronica Mars fame). It follows Seattle medical resident Olivia who is turned into a zombie while attending a party. To deal with her newfound appetite for brains, she takes a job at the morgue.
I've only seen the pilot, but I really liked it. It's not quite as good as Veronica Mars, but then again few things are.

Frozen Yoghurt is as the name suggests, a frozen dessert. The particular kind I'm planning to indulge in is this:
u6cpLfe.png

(not my photo)
It's nicer than I though it would be, I got it because it was cheap. Though it doesn't nail the chocolate flavour.

There.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom