• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the premiere and I'll stick with it just to have an ending to the saga this decade.

Season 5 is still a dumpster fire and it's nowhere near being the best show currently on TV. It's mostly high budget schlock. Let's be real here.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
GoT is on tonight. Your lesser shows shouldn't bother TBH.

praying for you sis

WyPDCV5.gif

I liked the premiere and I'll stick with it just to have an ending to the saga this decade.

Season 5 is still a dumpster fire and it's nowhere near being the best show currently on TV. It's mostly high budget schlock. Let's be real here.

YOU WANT A GOOD GIRL BUT YOU NEED THE BAD POOOOSEEEY.

Teleporting Sand Snakes

A++ writing.

I saw Captain America: Civil War on Friday because my sister was paying for the tickets lmao, i hadn't seen a Marvel movie since the first Avengers movie but it was still fun. Team Iron Man >>>>>

Can't wait for Suicide Squad in August, i want the DCCU to be good :(

B-Dex

I saw Captain America: Civil War on Friday because my sister was paying for the tickets lmao, i hadn't seen a Marvel movie since the first Avengers movie but it was still fun. Team Iron Man >>>>>

Did you buy BvS tix? If not why don't you #SupportDCFilms?

JCX

Jealous. Going on a date to see it Friday though.

I dont know what to expect from suicide squad, i do kinda want to see it to see how dumb it will be especially the joker.

Golnei

I was never much of a MCU person, but I watched Jessica Jones a while back and didn't mind it - I started on Daredevil because the second season seemed to be relatively well-received, but so far it's not really grabbing me at all. I'm about six episodes in, is it generally regarded to improve from there; or would I be better off dropping it if I'm not invested at this point?

GoT is so dumb now, holy shit.
GoT has been stupid for a while now, but that's what makes it fun. I'm glad Meli
isn't perma saggy boobs.
Kinda sad Bran flakes is back, though. He's so boring.

And I just got what your username means because my phone was upside down when I picked it up. Stunning revelation

Salarians

X-Men is the only superhero movie series I really like, but I know my brother is going to want me to go and see both of those with him. SS looks... eh from what little I've seen and heard, but this guy's in it so I'm slightly more interested.

Someone call me when they make a Secret Six movie and give Catman some guys to flirt with.

Monocle

GoT is so dumb now, holy shit.
Actually, I'm finding it to be something of an improvement over the last two seasons. I mean, so far. Things are actually happening. Subplots are developing at a snappy pace. That's a good thing. I have serious issues with the show's writing in past years, so it's not as though I'm predisposed to cut it any slack here.

A cute short film about a woman's first time with another woman: https://vimeo.com/137395064 via Huffington Post
Where are her morals?????? We need Ted Cruz to put this country back on track, now more than ever.

Ambitious

Might as well fill this out, because why not.

Your gender? Cis-Male
Your sexual orientation? Pansexual
Where Are You From? A small rural village in Austria
Where Do You Live? Vienna, Austria
How Old Are you? 26
Favorite Type of Music? Scandinavian Metal like Eluveitie or Wintersun
Profession or Career interest? Software Engineer. Not working at the moment, though, just studying.
Favorite video game(s)? Not sure about all-time favorites. But recent ones I loved were The Witness, SOMA and Life is Strange.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Other than gaming? Nothing. I am a boring person.

Got a buzz cut for CB, just like what I had in Catholic school. Guess that means no hair pulling now. Tarzan fantasy out the window. 🙊

Might as well fill this out, because why not.
Hi, there! Welcome to the thread. Another Austrian in the thread. You should meet up with Kater Tot. He's also in Austria.

Ambitious

Should be illegal to mention new haircuts on GAF with no selfie

Speaking of haircuts, I could need a new one. But my hair are already short, look shitty, and I'm balding, so my only option seems to be to shave my head. And I really don't like this idea.

Got a buzz cut for CB, just like what I had in Catholic school. Guess that means no hair pulling now. Tarzan fantasy out the window. 🙊

Hi, there! Welcome to the thread. Another Austrian in the thread. You should meet up with Kater Tot. He's also in Austria.

Sure, maybe.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of haircuts, I could need a new one. But my hair are already short, look shitty, and I'm balding, so my only option seems to be to shave my head. And I really don't like this idea.

I'm kind of in a similar boat. I'm leaning towards buzzing rather than shaving it, though. I don't think full shave would fit my personality/image/body.

Also, welcome!

Golnei

Since we're on the subject, my last haircut was sort of a disaster, but it's now at a point where it's grown back into an inoffensively bland style. Now I only have to deal with all of my other face-related insecurities before taking selfies that won't be deleted within seconds.

JCX

Since we're on the subject, my last haircut was sort of a disaster, but it's now at a point where it's grown back into an inoffensively bland style. Now I only have to deal with all of my other face-related insecurities before taking selfies that won't be deleted within seconds.

Right after a haircut is the only time I feel confident in my appearance. Wish I could look like that all the time. I pretty much never change it up, and i'm slowly going bald anyway.

mine was cut by my hung over brother. i don't think i even fixed it up so it's still growing since new year. just run your face through a filter.

Damn, Vazy hot af. I need that now.
Oh please do, Golnei! I missed the one you posted for, like, five minutes and then took down.

I'm not really happy with mine. I always purposely get it really short so that I can wait a long time till I have to get another one, but my head looks like a bowling ball or an alien's. 🎳👽 CB not gonna be turned on. 😓

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom