• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai-kun

Banned
i always hate the way my hair is after a haircut for like...3-4 days, and then after a week it gets to a place where i like it again
LLShC.gif

Kevyt

I have not watched Lemonade and honestly had never seen James Corden show before but this had me laughing hard: https://youtu.be/DsUge8AVaKs

It's a parody of Beyoncé's Lemonade "Lemonjames"

"Another cup of sugar, you know what? Another cup of sugar." 😂

Elitist1945

Are there, like, ways to hint to a guy you're interested without saying you're interested?

Coming from someone who isn't exactly openly bi/gay and is horrible at reading people.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Are there, like, ways to hint to a guy you're interested without saying you're interested?

Coming from someone who isn't exactly openly bi/gay and is horrible at reading people.
Usually body language can tell, the stare and some manerisms. There might be some words that can give it away without sounding like a sexual innuendo but I only speak in innuendo.

Anyone going to Drag Con this weekend? I missed it last year but I think I'll go this time.

Kinda toying with the idea of bleaching my hair for it, but it might be a tragic mess so I might refrain. :S

Vazra

Anyone going to Drag Con this weekend? I missed it last year but I think I'll go this time.

Kinda toying with the idea of bleaching my hair for it, but it might be a tragic mess so I might refrain. :S

Can I see how your hair looks now before bleaching? Include the face obviously.

You gonna bleach it yourself or gonna do it with a professional? I think you may be able to pull it off.

Probably have a friend do it or something.
Maybe after everyone's buzzed with booze because, questionable life decisions.
I might pussy out and just go blond instead of platinum bleach.

Or I might just do jack and just go to the con without anything extra. :p

:p

But seriously if you do it make sure to just own it even if you dont like it at first. Hair changes sometimes take time to accept and even if its not what is expected there are worst things that can be done to the hair. :p

Thanks.

If I go through with it, I'll post the wreck here.

Koppai

But he used to be a regular. He's clearly preoccupied with something. Good for him.

Hi, Koppai. Not much new except meeting a fellow GAFer on Saturday. It should be lots of fun. �� Did you get your health issue sorted out?

Whoa you met someone off of GAF, I don't think I have ever done such a thing! :O Yeah, it actually went away on it's own thankfully.

Not much really. Playing tons of Dark Souls and Melty Blood and binged watched Broad City recently.

What have you been up to?

I heard Dark Souls is a hard series, maybe I am just a wimp? :D I tried to watch Broad City but I just couldn't get into it :c

Not much. Bravely Second Collector's Edition is back up on Amazon and Gamestop, and I'm trying so hard to control myself and not order it.

Let's talk tax benefits.
Haha I remember wanting it frantically, then I skipped out on buying the game altogether because I have so much in my backlog, it's kind of sickening. I will buy the game eventually I guess. I barely played the first one so I should probably work on it first.

I've just been working and not really doing much. Just got Hatsune Miku Project DIVA X for Vita from Japan so I play that here and there. I am backlogged to eternity, so I guess the NX delay is okay for me.

I started thinking about writing on my old blog website about games again, anyone interested in joining me? (probably not since games take up most of our little free time that we have as adults X_X ) https://styroscope.wordpress.com

And finally, I watched Psycho-Pass, I really like the idea. Can't wait for the game to come out, I love VNs! (Hotel Dusk/Phoenix Wright are my favorite series ever!!!)

Vazra

I heard Dark Souls is a hard series, maybe I am just a wimp? :D I tried to watch Broad City but I just couldn't get into it :c
Dark Souls 3 is actually not that hard. The starting hours can be soul crushing while you get adjusted to the game but once you level up a bit and see that everything has basic patterns to work with you can actually proceed in the game. Just don't rush yourself in combat and make sure to use your shield if you have one or get your roll game with minimal blocking if you going with a big sword.

What kind of gay I am if I dont like her? :|
Someone who is not pressured by society to like something by force. I know a few that forced themselved to like her just to fit in.

RM8

I don't like her, but then I don't really like anyone in the roster of the hypothetical PopGAF fighting game. I think it's mostly because I don't listen to music in English 😛

fernoca

Yeah.
Don't care for Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Mariah, Britney, Lana.

Don't hate them or trash them, can recognize why many do like them and they're all quite talented.

But my gay license was revoked long ago when it comes to music. Same with Cher. XD

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah.
Don't care for Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Mariah, Britney, Lana.

Don't hate them or trash them, can recognize why many do like them and they're all quite talented.

But my gay license was revoked long ago when it comes to music. Same with Cher. XD

Beware the sloth.

Golnei

Thanks.

If I go through with it, I'll post the wreck here.

I'll be looking forward to it.

Damn, Vazy hot af. I need that now.

Oh please do, Golnei! I missed the one you posted for, like, five minutes and then took down.

I'm not really happy with mine. I always purposely get it really short so that I can wait a long time till I have to get another one, but my head looks like a bowling ball or an alien's. 🎳👽 CB not gonna be turned on. 😓

It would have been at least twelve hours. It's not an illusion of privacy thing, more that I can only take or post selfies when I'm severely sleep deprived and/or at least moderately drunk; removing them whenever that passes.

I'd encourage you to post something now, but I'm sure you have a concrete plan for your public image over the next few months - I wouldn't want to compromise the impact of your comeback video rubbing your nipples into craters with a carpet buffer.

Ambitious

I really don't want to post pictures of my head again, but this thread seems to be much more positive and supportive than others on GAF. So here's my shitty hair.

img_26487aut8.png
img_2642iluns.png
img_2645ccsmy.png
img_2647pvsj2.png

No chance of salvaging this mess, I guess.

I'm kind of in a similar boat. I'm leaning towards buzzing rather than shaving it, though. I don't think full shave would fit my personality/image/body.

Also, welcome!

Buzzing might work. Dunno.

I'd encourage you to post something now, but I'm sure you have a concrete plan for your public image over the next few months - I wouldn't want to compromise the impact of your comeback video rubbing your nipples into craters with a carpet buffer.
More people on GAF have seen my penis than have seen my fully exposed face.

I think you look good. No need to hide your hotness from us.

Vazra

I really don't want to post pictures of my head again, but this thread seems to be much more positive and supportive than others on GAF. So here's my shitty hair.

Sometimes you gotta own what you got to work with. I think going lower on the sides might also help a bit with the top area having more hair. Also you could try talking with a hair stylist that might be able to get you something that would compliment your features.

JCX

img_26487aut8.png
img_2642iluns.png
img_2645ccsmy.png
img_2647pvsj2.png

We should rename Letters-gaf "unwarranted low-self-esteem-gaf". You look fine. Nobody looks great with a giant blur over their face though.

I think buzzing would look great on you. I plan to go that route since my hairline is receding. Just need to get buff before my hair completely goes away.

More people on GAF have seen my penis than have seen my fully exposed face.

Wait . . . I assumed you were joking
You're not kidding?

DOWN

Banned
I think I've only seen Razmos' dick since he's the only one who linked his imgur in a post or something

Kevyt

Ayy Where you been?

I've been here as usual just a little bit more busy this time. Speaking of, how's Camille and where is she?

Haven't seen her post in a long time. I hope her speaking the truth about you didn't make you drive her away from gaf. :p

jk

Maybe Seath got a boyfriend and that's why he doesn't post here anymore. Oooohhh

Pray for me pample for I wish that was true.

Hi, Koppai. Not much new except meeting a fellow GAFer on Saturday. It should be lots of fun. 😏

not-subtle-flirting.gif

:p

hi I forgot to subscribe months ago but here I am

Hey you!!

-.-

;-;

;_;

>.>

Monocle

Hold eye contact and smile, let him notice you casually checking out his body, and get as physically close as you can without being weird about it. If he accepts this with relaxed body language, or better, returns your subtle advances, you can escalate the flirtation a little with more obvious looks and incidental contact.

It's a game of putting out and reading signals. You start out really discreet and adjust to his responses. Just take it slow and pay close attention to his reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom