• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Man my night was good.

What happened?
image.php

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
The two I hung out with were married and not swingers, so nothing sexy. But they're really nice people and I may be able to make some good friends.

Heterosexual, homosexual, or queer couple? I'm glad you had fun!

Listened to the song and thought it was ok.

Been listening to the body recently and have been really liking it, im usually not super into metal but i do enjoy drone metal, and experimental metal
The body- empty hearth
Also the album art is super cool looking. I love the names of metal songs, they are so dumb.

RM8

BTW, I googled around and one of the most popular homo apps in Japan is "9monsters". It kind of gamifies the process, lol. Sadly you're more likely to find Grindr types than on Tinder, but the userbase is exponentially larger, so yeah.

JCX

Hey ya'll I'm Robin!

Your gender? Transwoman
Your sexual orientation? Bisexual
Where Are You From? Manchester, CT
Where Do You Live? Manchester, CT
How Old Are you? 26
Favorite Type of Music? Hip-Hop, Electronica, Folk/Indie/Pop Rock
Profession or Career interest? I'm a Cardiac Monitor Technician but my bachelors is in Illustration and I still hope to eventually use it. One day.
Favorite video game(s)? Metal Gear Solid, Shin Megami, Mario Bros 3 / World, Morrowind, Undertale, Earthbound / Mother 3.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? drawing cartoons, critiquing film & television, reading? Trying to get better with makeup and failing horrifically :p

What's uppppp? :3

Welcome! (am I too new to say welcome???)

3 year relationship just ended. Fuck everything.

Dang, sorry to hear that :(

DOWN

Banned
I've been here as usual just a little bit more busy this time. Speaking of, how's Camille and where is she?

Haven't seen her post in a long time. I hope her speaking the truth about you didn't make you drive her away from gaf. :p

jk

Pray for me pample for I wish that was true.

not-subtle-flirting.gif

:p

Hey you!!

-.-

;-;

;_;

>.>
Camille is alive and on her Master's grind!

RM8

Date with second guy was so cute and fun 😝 who knows what's next, but at least I really enjoyed today, lol. His profile gave me an entirely different vibe, he seemed like a serious, cool, sporty guy, but he turned out to be super approachable, quirky and cute. I was honestly terrified at first because his English didn't properly "kick in" until like 30 minutes after we met, and my Japanese wasn't cutting it, lol. We ate ox tongue, went to the local Pokémon Center, visited a shrine, and had coffee at his place :] I hope I can at least keep him as a friend. Jeez, I need a gay friend here so I can talk about these things :v

DOWN

Banned
i took 20+ selfies in a furniture store bathroom and this thoroughly posed one made the cut. note that I flushed the toilet unlike the person before me and will be taking me last final exams over the next 4 hours.

QwODn0pl.jpg

I know!
tN2Oqpc.gif

It's amazing. Look at the spillage.

And her face when she is done:
5BY5Qcf.gif

Oh god. This is my new favorite thing. She really is a new Sandra Lee.

i took 20+ selfies in a furniture store bathroom and this thoroughly posed one made the cut. note that I flushed the toilet unlike the person before me and will be taking me last final exams over the next 4 hours.

QwODn0pl.jpg

Damn you and your stupid photogenic ways.

Don't ever stahp.

Kevyt

Camille is alive and on her Master's grind!

Oh that's great. I hope she kills it!

QwODn0pl.jpg

Absolutely cute and handsome.

Love the hat and your expression!

Always good looking~

Dany

Banned

QwODn0pl.jpg

This is truly disgusting. PUT THAT SEAT DOWN

Bladenic

Date with second guy was so cute and fun 😝 who knows what's next, but at least I really enjoyed today, lol. His profile gave me an entirely different vibe, he seemed like a serious, cool, sporty guy, but he turned out to be super approachable, quirky and cute. I was honestly terrified at first because his English didn't properly "kick in" until like 30 minutes after we met, and my Japanese wasn't cutting it, lol. We ate ox tongue, went to the local Pokémon Center, visited a shrine, and had coffee at his place :] I hope I can at least keep him as a friend. Jeez, I need a gay friend here so I can talk about these things :v

Hope I'm not intruding but what became of the co-worker

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

QwODn0pl.jpg

Despite the public bathroom setting, this is a great photo, like always. Though the toilet is kind of pushing it... :p

How I feel posting in this thread: http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/oscar.gif But I love Sesame Street and Oscar, so it's okay. :)

JCX

QwODn0pl.jpg

Looking good! Super photogenic.

Nohar

My life pretty much everyday. Except I haven't felt like I look good at all lately X_X

Dude, you are cute, don't let anyone (especially yourself) tell you otherwise.

Ironically, I was reading gay body image articles when I stumbled on your last posts. The struggle is real. Don't bring yourself down guys: you are beautiful and fine just the way you are.

alvmew

Ironically, I was reading gay body image articles when I stumbled on your last posts. The struggle is real. Don't bring yourself down guys: you are beautiful and fine just the way you are.

Have met him in person and can verify.

Kevyt

The worst thing: looking at yourself in a mirror and thinking "I look good today", then taking a photo, and...

All the time.

Though most of the time I think I look decent, then I look at a mirror or a picture and I think to myself "oh gawd, why did I even step outside my house today?"

Then I remember it isn't a crime to look like this, and so everything is okay.

lol

Ahaha been there bruh.

Imma slap you.

Have met him in person and can verify.

Thanks guys I really appreciate that. I dunno. I've always struggled with my body but ever since tearing my ACL in June I'm just getting worse and worse with it.

JCX

Whenever a hot guy messages me, I know there's some sort of catch. One dude was trying to hookup while his wife is out of town smh.

Elitist1945

Whenever a hot guy messages me, I know there's some sort of catch. One dude was trying to hookup while his wife is out of town smh.

This reminded me how I found out Grindr has a view/fav limit and then makes you upgrade your account. Girl what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom