• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IfritTower

Neo Member
Hey everyone! Been lurking for a while, but I've decided to finally start to post! I guess I should fill out one of these things:

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Colombia
Where Do You Live? North Carolina
How Old Are you? 20
Favorite Type of Music? I like a little bit of all genres, but the most played in my library are probably Jazz and Prog-Rock
Profession or Career interest? Studying Computer Science and Music at the moment. Thinking about getting into web development after college, but who knows?
Favorite video game(s)? Okami, Silent Hill 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Bayonetta, Mother 3, Persona 4, Dark Souls
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I like to compose music, and practice boxing. Haven't done either of those in a while due to school, but would like to get back into them in the near future.

DOWN

Banned
Damn you and your stupid photogenic ways.

Don't ever stahp.
Despite the public bathroom setting, this is a great photo, like always. Though the toilet is kind of pushing it... :p
How I feel posting in this thread: http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/oscar.gif But I love Sesame Street and Oscar, so it's okay. :)
Looking good! Super photogenic.
Absolutely cute and handsome.

Love the hat and your expression!

Always good looking~
Thanks
This is truly disgusting. PUT THAT SEAT DOWN
I don't like the implications of a down seat in a men's bathroom selfie

Down looks like such a dudebro in that pic.
that was what i was going for thanks

Elitist1945

13162201_997973293619461_589439312_n.png

Saw this on my Facebook. Thoughts? lol

DOWN

Banned

this is a recent mistaken definition (that sometimes gets perpetuated on GAF) of those terms and not really accurate. racism is simply prejudice and superiority beliefs based on race/ethnicity. That said, institutional or systemic racism I would say is fitting of the conditions mentioned there.

JCX

this is a recent mistaken definition (that sometimes gets perpetuated on GAF) of those terms and not really accurate. racism is simply prejudice and superiority beliefs based on race/ethnicity. That said, institutional or systemic racism I would say is fitting of the conditions mentioned there.

Well systematic is what they tend to reference in those instances. While they are correct in the systematic definition, I don't find them to be particularly useful in persuading people, since most people who say racist things do not believe in or even know about systemic sexism/racism.

Kevyt

The internet seems to be flooded with "HRC is a criminal and should get indicated by the FBI" type of comments. Even Huffpost made an article about it, saying that most people voting for HRC don't know this or don't care, but saying how any sane voter wouldn't vote for her.

Yet here I am getting my own Woman Card! 💅

JCX

The internet seems to be flooded with "HRC is a criminal and should get indicated by the FBI" type of comments. Even Huffpost made an article about it, saying that most people voting for HRC don't know this or don't care, but saying how any sane voter wouldn't vote for her.

I just feel like the GOP would have made something stick by now. That super long Benghazi hearing backfired on them bigtime.

HuffPo is so blinded by their own Bernie delusions, they're not worth taking seriously.

mantidor

Hey everyone! Been lurking for a while, but I've decided to finally start to post! I guess I should fill out one of these things:

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 20
Favorite Type of Music? I like a little bit of all genres, but the most played in my library are probably Jazz and Prog-Rock
Profession or Career interest? Studying Computer Science and Music at the moment. Thinking about getting into web development after college, but who knows?
Favorite video game(s)? Okami, Silent Hill 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Bayonetta, Mother 3, Persona 4, Dark Souls
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I like to compose music, and practice boxing. Haven't done either of those in a while due to school, but would like to get back into them in the near future.

Yay another Colombian!

Picture is broken for me.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yay another Colombian!

Picture is broken for me.
Text
Here's a friendly reminder:
-You cannot be sexist towards men. Sexism is based on a system of oppression. You CAN be discriminatory, rude, inconsiderate, and/or prejudiced against men but you CANNOT be sexist toward them.

-You cannot be racist towards white people. Racism is based on a system of oppression.. You CAN be discriminatory, rude, inconsiderate, and/or prejudiced against white people but you CANNOT be racist toward them.

This is not difficult
Source: caffeinatedfeminist

Ambitious

Jesus, I'm really not sure whether to go to the barber or not. On the one hand, I really hate my current hairstyle, so it could potentially get better. On the other hand, there's of course also the chance that I don't like the new style at all, at which point I would be stuck with it for a long-ass time.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
3 year relationship just ended. Fuck everything.

oh no :(

rip lucario+grakl

Ironically, I was reading gay body image articles when I stumbled on your last posts.

link

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 20

Welcome!

Ambitious

Jesus, I'm really not sure whether to go to the barber or not. On the one hand, I really hate my current hairstyle, so it could potentially get better. On the other hand, there's of course also the chance that I don't like the new style at all, at which point I would be stuck with it for a long-ass time.

I feel bad about quoting myself like this, but I would really appreciate some more feedback.

Well, thanks. I guess my appearance could be worse.
I think I'm gonna head to the barber this week. Might try a buzz cut first, and have them shave my head if I don't like the buzz.

Hello again, LGBTQIA-GAF.

IMG_2665.jpg

What do you say, letters-GAF?
a) keep it that way
b) buzz cut
c) shave it
d) something else? Vazra suggested trimming it on the sides, for instance.

A few more pictures here.

IvorB

I'm too shy to post selfies but here's a random pic of me from a while ago that was my avatar on a website for a bit:

jYAjBME.jpg

Golnei

Everyone's looking as cute as always.

What do you say, letters-GAF?
a) keep it that way
b) buzz cut
c) shave it
d) something else? Vazra suggested trimming it on the sides, for instance.

I think you were talking about trying a buzz cut, then shaving it completely if you didn't like how it turned out; that seems like a safe enough course of action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom