• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! What artists are you recently listening to?
Im the same way and just listen to really what ever.

Lil ugly mane- mista thug isolation and third side of the tape mostly.
The monks- suspend animation
A body- all of the water of the earth has turn to blood
A body and full of hell - one day you will ache like I ache
Also the Cure because im going to go see them next next weekend and im really excited for that.

How about you?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone looks so great. :)

There's a Prius in San Francisco driving around with a big 3D rainbow mustache attached to and covering its grill.

IfritTower

Neo Member
Im the same way and just listen to really what ever.

Lil ugly mane- mista thug isolation and third side of the tape mostly.
The monks- suspend animation
A body- all of the water of the earth has turn to blood
A body and full of hell - one day you will ache like I ache
Also the Cure because im going to go see them next next weekend and im really excited for that.

How about you?

I'm not really familliar with these artists (aside from The Cure) so I decided to check them out, and wow, A Body is really interesting! It kinda goes to edge of listenable, but it's still engaging enough to be interesting hahaha.

Lately I've been listening to a lot Hiatus Kaiyote - Choose Your Weapon, Mars Volta - Frances the Mute, and (I know I'm like 5 years late on this) Kanye West - MBDTF.

If ya can't beat em, join em o///o

Wow, looking great! Have no idea why you would ever feel down about your appearance.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Joining the new selfie train.
5a504cf929.png

You could say some selfies got me...
Wet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm not really familliar with these artists (aside from The Cure) so I decided to check them out, and wow, A Body is really interesting! It kinda goes to edge of listenable, but it's still engaging enough to be interesting hahaha.

Lately I've been listening to a lot Hiatus Kaiyote - Choose Your Weapon, Mars Volta - Frances the Mute, and (I know I'm like 5 years late on this) Kanye West - MBDTF.
Havent heard of those except Kayne, will give them a listen later.
Yeah a body is really weird but i enjoy it. I love experimental music.

DOWN

Banned
looking good guys

i am moving all my stuff out of my university place for the last time tonight and just finished my last ever exams

tumblr_neu8o5en8M1r6fkyfo1_1280.jpg

Damn finals for making me miss the selfie train. 😾
Everyone is so very handsome as always, especially Eli and Golnei.

What do you say, letters-GAF?
a) keep it that way
b) buzz cut
c) shave it
d) something else? Vazra suggested trimming it on the sides, for instance.
I suggest leaving it the same. I think you look good with your hair as it is. Not sure what you think the problem is.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Why not just get a PS4?

i just wanted to know if i could get a cheap one that can play ffxiv or if i should just go with a chromebook and get a ps4 later on (already intend to get one eventually. this is more of a can i play ffxiv sooner rather than later type deal)

Kevyt

i just wanted to know if i could get a cheap one that can play ffxiv or if i should just go with a chromebook and get a ps4 later on (already intend to get one eventually. this is more of a can i play ffxiv sooner rather than later type deal)

Get a desktop PC and a Chromebook.

Or wait for a really good PS4 deal.

Ambitious

Everyone's looking as cute as always.

I didn't delete this earlier, but I'm not sure in retrospect if that was such a good decision. Hopefully my eyes don't look too withered, at least.

I think you were talking about trying a buzz cut, then shaving it completely if you didn't like how it turned out; that seems like a safe enough course of action.

Yes I was. I'm still not 100% sure, but I'll try it. Today's a public holiday, so I'm gonna go tomorrow.

Damn finals for making me miss the selfie train. 😾
Everyone is so very handsome as always, especially Eli and Golnei.

I suggest leaving it the same. I think you look good with your hair as it is. Not sure what you think the problem is.

The combover looks really bad, especially if I can't keep it in place. A buzz cut or a shaved head might potentially look better.

Kater

Banned
Edit: Didn't see that people posted photos of themselves. I'll share my face too, haven't done that here in ages I think.

Depends what you mean with "cheap". It will probably cost you around $800 - $1000 if not on sale. Worth it tho, imo.

Of course, a desktop PC beats a laptop in terms of power and is a cheaper overall afaik.

Ambitious

Edit: Didn't see that people posted photos of themselves. I'll share my face too, haven't done that here in ages I think.

Depends what you mean with "cheap". It will probably cost you around $800 - $1000 if not on sale. Worth it tho, imo.

Of course, a desktop PC beats a laptop in terms of power and is a cheaper overall afaik.

Oh, there you are. Servus!

Kater

Banned
I'm out of the loop on what happens here since I'm mostly in the chat in recent time. Servus, fellow Austrian. Where do you hail from?

Kater

Banned
Upper Austria, never really moved away from here. We did live for a few months in France and Germany tho but I was really little back then so I don't remember much about it.

daripad

I'm not as handsome a you guys (you all are way too cute omg) and my hair is a mess right now because I just took a bath but here's me!

As for Grakl + Lucario, I'm sorry for both of you, I hope you both are fine :(

I'm not as handsome a you guys (you all are way too cute omg) and my hair is a mess right now because I just took a bath but here's me!
So many beautiful people in this thread.
I'll post a selfie of me again sometime soon. Maybe. :|

I just went to gaming side to see what you guys were talking about and.......Damn it Nintendo. So all I'll be buying this year is Pokemon Sun/Moon and digital releases this year? Guess I can finally buy a PS4.

Golnei

Just saw what you are referring to. I don't even care for Zelda, so this is pretty much skippable for me this year.

Also late pic where I tease a new Metroid game.

That's probably going to be the best thing to happen to Metroid for a long while.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Just saw what you are referring to. I don't even care for Zelda, so this is pretty much skippable for me this year.

Also late pic where I tease a new Metroid game.

KOPSLOmm.jpg

This post is giving me mixed emotions. Sad tears for Metroid and happy "tears" for the rest. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom