• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

The way the Persona 5 trailer made FFlopteen irrelevant for me

thoraxespersona56eji8.gif

Take pics and vids. I think TS Madison will also be there so it might be extra

I'm gonna try. I want pics with each of them really badly. Will snap some if they're not swarmed with fans.

EDIT:

Just got outta class and saw the P5 trailer.

Completely fucking speechless. I usually dread dungeons in RPGs but the dungeons in this look incredible. ATLUS saving the fucking genre.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
idk but i think JCX would look great in heels.

Wouldn't everyone? :)

how much cheaper

Good question. I'm not sure exactly, but with a laptop, you're paying for the fact that they had to design around making it as small as possible, staying cool in that little space, and using as little power as possible. Desktops don't have those constraints to the same degree, so you'll almost always be able to get not only the same but better specs for cheaper.

Golnei

Beyond hyped for Persona 5. I hope they announce a western release date at E3!! Please.

A NTSC western release, at least. I hope they're honest this time and just tell the rest of the world to import from the start. I've already given up on Apocalypse having an EU release...

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Good question. I'm not sure exactly, but with a laptop, you're paying for the fact that they had to design around making it as small as possible, staying cool in that little space, and using as little power as possible. Desktops don't have those constraints to the same degree, so you'll almost always be able to get not only the same but better specs for cheaper.

the reason i want a laptop is because i have no space for a desktop. wait, can you use an hdtv as a desktop monitor?

For $170 you too can get games on your PC at the cost of them looking like this:

i screamed

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
the reason i want a laptop is because i have no space for a desktop. wait, can you use an hdtv as a desktop monitor?

Yes as long as the ports you have on your TV can be used to connect to your computer (like HDMI), which should almost be guaranteed. Back in the olden days, I think it wasn't recommended because of tech differences between TVs and monitors that made them designed for different uses (like refresh rates and resolutions), but now I'm not sure there's much that separates a TV from a monitor if you're aiming for a 60 Hz refresh rate and 1080p resolution.

What's that game that looks like Wind Waker???
Oceanhorn, it was on a Humble Bundle a while ago and it's literally a Zelda clone. It's like Zelda WW mixed with the DS games, also it looks like it but you don't actually get to explore the ocean the boat just moves to whatever place you pick on it's own. Pretty okay game but nothing amazing.

Oceanhorn, it was on a Humble Bundle a while ago and it's literally a Zelda clone. It's like Zelda WW mixed with the DS games, also it looks like it but you don't actually get to explore the ocean the boat just moves to whatever place you pick on it's own. Pretty okay game but nothing amazing.
Oh god that character animation, when they are sitting on top of the mountain.

Alrus

Wow this is so blatant as far as ripoffs go.

RM8

Persona is looking cool, super stylish game. Will it have a big focus on social links and dating sim-ish stuff? I actually have never played a Persona game.

hi guys :^^^) haven't dropped in since this thread started, have i missed a lot?? :p

i got my rift cv1 a while ago, it's hecka SICC, anyone here with a vr headset??

T-minus two days until my rendezvous with the incomparable CB! :D <3

I've been thinking about him all week. He's such a cutie.

also whuahhhh??? you guys finally met up?! that's so awesome <3

Koppai

So it seems the UTI issue didn't go away and probably turned into a bladder infection. (I told my mom the symptom and she said she had that before) I am having sharp pain in my lower stomach area. So I made an appointment online today and hopefully I can go in tomorrow.

Also, someone sideswiped my car yesterday. And 2 days after my grandpa died, March 30, my husband had crashed my car rear ending someone. So maybe I can get it all fixed when I take it to a collision place. <_<;

What karma god did I piss off? :(

So it seems the UTI issue didn't go away and probably turned into a bladder infection. (I told my mom the symptom and she said she had that before) I am having sharp pain in my lower stomach area. So I made an appointment online today and hopefully I can go in tomorrow.

Also, someone sideswiped my car yesterday. And 2 days after my grandpa died, March 30, my husband had crashed my car rear ending someone. So maybe I can get it all fixed when I take it to a collision place. <_<;

What karma god did I piss off? :(

damn im so sorry dude, that's awful :( hopefully now you'll be leaving that long and bumpy stretch of the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom