• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Yes as long as the ports you have on your TV can be used to connect to your computer (like HDMI), which should almost be guaranteed. Back in the olden days, I think it wasn't recommended because of tech differences between TVs and monitors that made them designed for different uses (like refresh rates and resolutions), but now I'm not sure there's much that separates a TV from a monitor if you're aiming for a 60 Hz refresh rate and 1080p resolution.

Hmm, I'll probably just get a Chromebook and then later a PS4. Thanks though!

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I just learned who Zac Posen is thanks to a Good Morning America segment. He's a cutie. This photo that pops up when you Google him makes me think of Dorian Gray.

Zac-Posen.jpg

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Is it going to be the same price as the current PS4?

I think it's rumored to be priced at $399 (there's a small chance of it being $499), so $50 more than the current PS4 price. If it enters at $399, I'd expect the standard PS4 to get a price drop to $299 (or lower).

Just finished the Forest Dungeon in OOT 3D. The way that game still slays, whew.

I played through that game recently for the first time. I think that dungeon might have been my favorite. There's lots of creative stuff, and whenever you go outside in a dungeon, it always blows my mind for whatever reason.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I just learned who Zac Posen is thanks to a Good Morning America segment. He's a cutie.

He can be pretty funny and sassy on Project Runway, but Michael Kors was (and still is, when he makes guest appearances) the Queen Bitch.

Just going to put this here

https://youtu.be/8Pei4SnavUk

produced by Oneohtrix Point Never and Hudson Mohawke.

The album is something of a mixed bag. A few really high points, but a lot of disappointing production - like, how do you have these guys around and then end up with such routine, predictable sounds? - and some oof moments like the Obama song that make me wonder whyyyyy

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
After reading DOWN's post mentioning old Colton Haynes pics and the EW article referencing them, I decided to look them up. His body transformation tells me that I could be bulky one day. If it weren't impossible, that is.

He can be pretty funny and sassy on Project Runway, but Michael Kors was (and still is, when he makes guest appearances) the Queen Bitch.

Because I'm a bad gay, I've never seen Project Runway.

Delio

After reading DOWN's post mentioning old Colton Haynes pics and the EW article referencing them, I decided to look them up. His body transformation tells me that I could be bulky one day. If it weren't impossible, that is.

Because I'm a bad gay, I've never seen Project Runway.

Project Runway was great before the channel move. Recently the Junior edition they did was worlds over the adult one cause Tim felt super supportive and mentorish and the kids wernt always sniping each other to death,

JCX

Oh wow just looked them up, he really did get jacked. I'm sure you can do it Kirby! 2016 will hopefully be my last fat year. Then I can focus on building muscle next year.

Kater

Banned
I'm always relieved after getting a haircut since I wait ages until I go there again. I probably should go to the barber more often but money's short and I have other things that take priority.

berzeli

Banned
LettersGAF, should I be watching Teen Wolf? I mean some of the dudes seem hot enough (though I can't really tell them apart) but is the show like actually good?

bi would be tyler posey. but he would just be sexually fluid.

Well, my decision to google Tyler Posey quickly redeemed itself; apparently he thinks starting a morning with a balance of coffee, protein and penis is good. Can't argue with that.

LettersGAF, should I be watching Teen Wolf? I mean some of the dudes seem hot enough (though I can't really tell them apart) but is the show like actually good?

Well, my decision to google Tyler Posey quickly redeemed itself; apparently he thinks starting a morning with a balance of coffee, protein and penis is good. Can't argue with that.
First few seasons are good. Season 3B is amazing and the show will never surpass it, but Seaasons 4, 5A, and 5B were disappointing to say the least and the show is slowly heading towards that "this show was good but why hasn't it ended yet" Vampire Diaries territory.

edit:
the guys are so bland rip

yusuke is the only good one

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
3 dates this weekend, assuming nobody flakes. Hope I really click with one of them.

Wow, have fun! Mr. Popular! How did you get all these dates (apart from your good looks and charming personality, of course)? Grindr? Online dating?

Good luck!

JCX

Wow, have fun! Mr. Popular! How did you get all these dates (apart from your good looks and charming personality, of course)? Grindr? Online dating?

Good luck!

One from grindr, one from tinder, and one from scruff. Yes, I have an app problem.

Congrats! I've got one date with another GAFer. 😍 I hope he likes me. 😳

Congrats! There seem to be enough of us in the miwdest where we could do a meetup. Maybe in Chicago over the summer.

I knew about Haynes because, I mean, who didn't, but this is the first I've heard this about Posey. Brb, need to Google and then, uh, do some other stuff.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Again? I think that's like the third consecutive page I'm posting pics of myself. Sorry!
Anyway, after comparing selfies from before and after, I have to say it definitely looks better.

IMG_2709.jpg

Ooo, that looks good! I think you made the right call.

berzeli

Banned
I knew about Haynes because, I mean, who didn't, but this is the first I've heard this about Posey. Brb, need to Google and then, uh, do some other stuff.

I may have overstated things for my own amusement, it was some snapchat he sent out. He also said on twitter re: that snap "Just posted a snap that I'll probably regret. But I did it anyway because it's who I am. Moral of the story? Be yourself. Change the world;)"
So yeah, I took this to mean coffee, protein and penis. idk what else it could be, not interested in what else it could be either.

JCX

Again? I think that's like the third consecutive page I'm posting pics of myself. Sorry!
Anyway, after comparing selfies from before and after, I have to say it definitely looks better.

IMG_2709.jpg

Looks even better :) You may want to get a thicker glasses frame. I think we have similar faces, and I always look much better with my thicker frames than my thin ones.

Watch the 1985 movie and don't bother with that crap tv show.

Kevyt

I saw one of the cutest guys I've ever seen while working today. Shame I'll probably never see him again in my life.

You'll see many others and it won't be a big deal.

I have seen so many good looking guys recently I no longer care. I think to myself "yawn"

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
You'll see many others and it won't be a big deal.

I have seen so many good looking guys recently I no longer care. I think to myself "yawn"

So you see hot guys and think, "Let me just open my mouth as wide as I possibly can." Freud would have a lot to say about you... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom