• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
The only edible/flavoured lube I've ever had was cotton candy flavoured. It tasted fine but it made my stomach hurt afterwards :'(

That could have also been because of the size of his load that I swallowed..?

Reading this and struggling to comprehend what happened made me realize I seriously need to improve my sexual education regarding lube use.

I was joking but get that protein

i never done it cuz I'm afraid I'll vom everywhere 😂

LOL it definitely took me some getting used to tbh. And I don't know if I need to spoil tag this but I will just in case X_X?

Flavour can vary slightly depending on the dude's diet, but generally the taste is pretty much the same across the board otherwise. Actually swallowing it isn't so bad.. I've just found that it can leave a bizarre aftertaste and feels quite heavy in my stomach.

Elitist1945

LOL it definitely took me some getting used to tbh. And I don't know if I need to spoil tag this but I will just in case X_X?

Flavour can vary slightly depending on the dude's diet, but generally the taste is pretty much the same across the board otherwise. Actually swallowing it isn't so bad.. I've just found that it can leave a bizarre aftertaste and feels quite heavy in my stomach.

I've tasted before, and it tasted like
if you put broccoli in the microwave until it melted into a gooey paste
. AKA, not very good tasting.

I've tasted before, and it tasted like
if you put broccoli in the microwave until it melted into a gooey paste
. AKA, not very good tasting.

That's not a terribly inaccurate description.. I dunno though.. I'd compare it more to
a bad batch of strong chamomile tea that's had flavourless corn syrup added to it just to make it thicker

... That was the best I could come up with tho.

edit: top of the page why

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The few times I did was fine. Cant really describe the flavor comparing it to something else but its pretty much a really really soft taste in the occasions I did so maybe it was a good source. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The few times I did was fine. Cant really describe the flavor comparing it to something else but its pretty much a really really soft taste in the occasions I did so maybe it was a good source. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think you got yourself a good source
yaaaasssss get it!
. I've had some taste like almost nothing and others taste insanely bitter X_X

Sibylus

Banned
Oblig top of the page smut.

ChwJ8wXU4AAtlFp.jpg:large

Vazra

I think you got yourself a good source
yaaaasssss get it!
. I've had some taste like almost nothing and others taste insanely bitter X_X

It can be pretty sweet depending what the guy eats. Try eating a lot of pineapple and other fruits through the day (mostly pineapple) and the results should be sweeter. Make your BF get that pineapple diet for 1 day.
bts_lina.gif

Oblig top of the page smut.

ChwJ8wXU4AAtlFp.jpg:large

I like how Pink haired girl plays and really dislike ice girl. (Im terrible remembering names >.<)

It can be pretty sweet depending what the guy eats. Try eating a lot of pineapple and other fruits through the day (mostly pineapple) and the results should be sweeter. Make your BF get that pineapple diet for 1 day.
bts_lina.gif
See and here's the thing.. Pineapple is one of my favourite fruits. So I eat it pretty often when it's in season!

My boyfriend on the other hand is picky AF and hates pineapple :| :| :| LOL

Vazra

See and here's the thing.. Pineapple is one of my favourite fruits. So I eat it pretty often when it's in season!

My boyfriend on the other hand is picky AF and hates pineapple :| :| :| LOL
Well he can eat fruits overall. The second strongest fruit I believe was Kiwi. Also not eating junk food or fried stuff should also help the process.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
1, high fiber diet
2. Don't care how it tastes, just do it

This is to have uhh...tasty protein, or is this just your general nurse advice on how to be healthy?

Vazra

Mangoes are high on fiber depending the mangoes you have. *Proceeds to look at his mango tree*

EDIT: Also it helps the digestive system so hurray.

Monocle

How many more teen wolves will come out? All of them hopefully.
Crossing my fingers for Cody Christian AKA Theo AKA the tragically misunderstood hunk who only wants to help.

In my heart I know he's every bit the straight jock that he appears to be.

Happy to be proved wrong at any time though!

Monocle

LettersGAF, should I be watching Teen Wolf? I mean some of the dudes seem hot enough (though I can't really tell them apart) but is the show like actually good?
Let me just quote myself on this subject:

Monocle said:
It's seriously wonderful. Hot, cheesy, hilarious, and shockingly heartfelt and authentic in its serious moments, without the lame melodrama and stupid character motivations that usually bring down shows about teens. The cast has a very rare chemistry, and some of the performances are just outstanding.

I always tell people that I started watching Teen Wolf as a guilty pleasure, and then it became a genuinely good show. I really can't recommend it enough. (Especially to anyone who likes dudes, because this show takes place in Hunksville, for real.)
Let's put it this way: I started watching Teen Wolf as a guilty pleasure for the hot male cast (and for my money, Teen Wolf has cornered the market on TV hunks), but less than halfway into Season 1 I realized it wasn't a guilty pleasure at all. The cast chemistry was seriously amazing. Some of the actors were truly excellent (especially Dylan O'Brien as Stiles, who's a total natural when it comes to comedy, and somehow equally great at drama. Prepare to have your mind blown in Season 3B). The familiar teen romance tropes somehow came off as authentic and fresh. All of the parents were genuinely great, and far from being a drag on the show, they brought so much heart and dimension to the younger characters.

The show is incredibly progressive in its portrayal of sexuality and its sexualization of males in particular. This goes well beyond the shirtless scenes. Subtly, but very significantly, homosexuality (and bisexuality!) is shown to be a nonissue in the world of Teen Wolf. The #1 jock's best friend is gay, and it's actually acknowledged with no weirdness. The main character's best friend contemplates same-sex attractions out loud, and no one acts the least bit shocked or put off. It's just accepted. And none of this comes off as heavy handed. It's just part of their reality.

There's an element of low budget cheesiness to the monster costumes and fight choreography, but the horror elements are surprisingly effective at times, and Season 3B in particular takes a sharp turn into serious horror drama. It's great, great television. After that, there's no writing off Teen Wolf as young-adult fluff.

As for Season 5A, after a rather average (but still entertaining) 4th season, it was a nice return to form, with a good mix of early-series humor and later-series horror. It also marks the introduction of Theo, the guy in those gifs, who is so dreamy, always, at all times, that it's ridiculous. I'm convinced he could burn a hole through a penny just by winking at it. He certainly did a number on my pants.

So yeah, Teen Wolf is great. Far better than its title and concept imply. Not just for the hunks (who are gorgeous and perfect), not just for the entertaining B-movie horror (which is authentically creepy when it wants to be), but also because it's deceptively well written and sex-positive, and the rare cast chemistry (which extends to real life, where many of the actors are very good friends) is really something. Watch it, and don't be put off by the cheesy stuff. The show has so much more to offer, and it improves at a rapid clip after the first couple episodes.
Hope that answers your question.

If that wasn't enough to convince you, check it out:

lP03DbP.jpg
1TAronX.gif

fPXdMJy.gif
WjpPfpV.gif

ahC9Mmp.gif

qlG8a47.gif
ahNUf7R.gif

8Lt6BEll.jpg
TJEoFXhl.jpg

FEOYSKU.gif
XmXVwYk.gif

(#6 is technically cheating since it's not from the show, but don't worry, Derek gets loads of shirtless screentime as early as Season 1.)

Well, my decision to google Tyler Posey quickly redeemed itself; apparently he thinks starting a morning with a balance of coffee, protein and penis is good. Can't argue with that.
What what WHAT? What have I been missing?

I may have overstated things for my own amusement, it was some snapchat he sent out. He also said on twitter re: that snap "Just posted a snap that I'll probably regret. But I did it anyway because it's who I am. Moral of the story? Be yourself. Change the world;)"

So yeah, I took this to mean coffee, protein and penis. idk what else it could be, not interested in what else it could be either.
Oh...

Um, off to Google.

Watch the 1985 movie and don't bother with that crap tv show.
Everyone ignore this facile nonsense pls.

when you're casually scrolling through your facebook newsfeed looking for memes but you come across an anime girl gif posted by your sister with the caption "my new waifu" with a comment of approval by her boyfriend which means he probably introduced her to slice of life moe anime and thus means that there are now not one, but two family members who are into slice of life moe anime

12677320_1688825031393781_692749656_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
when you're casually scrolling through your facebook newsfeed looking for memes but you come across an anime girl gif posted by your sister with the caption "my new waifu" with a comment of approval by her boyfriend which means he probably introduced her to slice of life moe anime and thus means that there are now not one, but two family members who are into slice of life moe anime

12677320_1688825031393781_692749656_n.jpg

Middle fingers up
Put 'em hands high
Point 'em in his face
Tell him boy bye

giphy.gif

Vazduh

That's not a terribly inaccurate description.. I dunno though.. I'd compare it more to
a bad batch of strong chamomile tea that's had flavourless corn syrup added to it just to make it thicker

... That was the best I could come up with tho.

edit: top of the page why

giphy.gif

Anyways, I think Drew Ferguson got it right in his book where he described the taste of s***n as "baking soda and salt".

Especially the former.

Nohar

[Pretty convincing argument]

Damn. I need to watch that show now.

On a side note: decided to let my beard grow seriously. First time ever I've been to a barber. It was quite nice, I like the result. Heh, maybe I'll become a hot cub at this rate (I'm rather lean, though not as much as before, and I like the bear-ish body type).

I juuuuust need a BF now who won't be an insensitive self-centred cruel psycho (yup, I've been there, never again), and life would be perfect.
Still need to work on my shyness, anxiety and trust issues, but I'm getting there.

Idk, kind of sounds like there might be three.

The worst part about this is you using facebook for memes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom