• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

Oblig top of the page smut.

ChwJ8wXU4AAtlFp.jpg:large

This is a good pairing.

Dany

Banned
when you're casually scrolling through your facebook newsfeed looking for memes but you come across an anime girl gif posted by your sister with the caption "my new waifu" with a comment of approval by her boyfriend which means he probably introduced her to slice of life moe anime and thus means that there are now not one, but two family members who are into slice of life moe anime

12677320_1688825031393781_692749656_n.jpg

Lmao

giphy.gif

Anyways, I think Drew Ferguson got it right in his book where he described the taste of s***n as "baking soda and salt".

Especially the former.

Strange enough tho, I really don't find it that salty!

I agree with the baking soda part tho!

Well he can eat fruits overall. The second strongest fruit I believe was Kiwi. Also not eating junk food or fried stuff should also help the process.
We're also coffee drinkers, which I think doesn't help at all either! LOL!

but at least I eat pineapple

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
No Nintendo on E3 and I believe there are other devs who expressed little interest in attending.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Spend one afternoon outside with my visiting family, come home with a farmer's tan. This isn't supposed to happen in Seattle!

Spend one afternoon outside with my visiting family, come home with a farmer's tan. This isn't supposed to happen in Seattle!

I knowww! I love it! I'm in Vancouver, so just a couple hours from you. And on May 2nd I played beach volleyball and got sunburnt! So nice and hot outside!!

JCX

Just noticed the part about the Discord chat in the OP, so I just signed up. Could you send me an invite, please?

Me 2

Just got my Governor's Ball wristband. Excited to go to NYC again. Last time I was so out of shape I could barely walk around the city.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Regarding E3:

I'm sure Sony will have some surprises, but one cost of 2016's Year of Dreams is that almost all of the big games (Shenmue 3, TLG, FFVIIR, Horizon, FFXV) are yet to be released. There could be stuff on projects like Dreams, Crash Bandicoot, God of War, PS4k, and maybe a teaser for Kojima, but I wonder if part of it is going to feel like déjà vu.

Microsoft might have a similar case of "you've seen it before, but here it is again!" but perhaps they'll be announcing a lot, too.

Both companies could surprise me. I'm not expecting exciting things from Nintendo until August-October.

Ambitious

There's this one guy I found on OKCupid some time ago.
Extremely cute, hot, and kind. And even better, we've got a match rate of 99%! So I sent him a pretty long message in which I introduced myself and asked him whether he'd like to get to know me too. He replied with an equally long and very positive message. He'd love to get to know me, he said.

However.. he's in a polyamorous relationship. Now, I don't mind this at all because I'm actually interested in the poly lifestyle, but he told me that there's quite a lot going on in his life at the moment (not just because of his partners), so usually he either lacks the time to meet even more people or he's just too exhausted to do so. He warned that he might sometimes not reply in a long time and apologized in advance.

Sure, no problem, I said. Wrote another lengthy response. And.. that's it. It's been seven weeks since his message. Since then, he was online once or maybe twice, but didn't reply.
I'm so bummed out about that. I was extremely excited to meet him, because he seemed like such a perfect match for me, in many ways. Sure, he did warn me that his might happen, so it's still entirely possible that he might reply at some point. But I've kinda lost hope. Seven weeks.. I'm really sad about that.

The few times I did was fine. Cant really describe the flavor comparing it to something else but its pretty much a really really soft taste in the occasions I did so maybe it was a good source. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just a note:

Kiwi will make it taste basically like kiwi. Idk how but eat like 2-3 kiwi and it will overpower the taste of the load.

berzeli

Banned
Next time anyone complains about how gross and open gays are about sex, there is a thread over at the gaming side which has devolved into a discussion about which fictional female characters they want to masturbate to and who makes such content.

And I thought the dumbest thread I'd see today would be a politics related one like all other days during this neverending hellscape which is the 2016 US election.

Golnei

As much as I enjoy being a heterophobic hypocrite, I'm finding it a little difficult to take the moral high ground in this particular instance. Mainly because Hanzo is sort of cute...

edit: And it got locked...

Next time anyone complains about how gross and open gays are about sex, there is a thread over at the gaming side which has devolved into a discussion about which fictional female characters they want to masturbate to and who makes such content.

And I thought the dumbest thread I'd see today would be a politics related one like all other days during this neverending hellscape which is the 2016 US election.

You don't get it tho. Gays and gay sex are gross.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
As much as I enjoy being a heterophobic hypocrite, I'm finding it a little difficult to take the moral high ground in this particular instance. Mainly because Hanzo is sort of cute...

edit: And it got locked...

Hanzo is a bae and getting the headshots with his arrows are <3

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Anyone listening to the Anohni album HOPELESSNESS? This album is giving me life. I actually think it might be better than the new James Blake album.

The opener Drone Bomb Me is so damn powerful. https://itunes.apple.com/us/post/ids...9-f18b118b72da
It's (unintentionally) kinda preachy, so eh. It's okay.

The album is something of a mixed bag. A few really high points, but a lot of disappointing production - like, how do you have these guys around and then end up with such routine, predictable sounds? - and some oof moments like the Obama song that make me wonder whyyyyy
I think it's that one isn't really used to lyrics (OPN) and the other is kinda too emotional? Not sure.

I'd like to listen to a vocal-less version.

It's (unintentionally) kinda preachy, so eh. It's okay.

I think it's that one isn't really used to lyrics (OPN) and the other is kinda too emotional? Not sure.

I'd like to listen to a vocal-less version.

Yeah, the album is a bit preachy but I really enjoy the production.

I'm still listening to the James Blake album a few more times, but it just feels a bit too held back for my tastes. His self-titled is still the best in terms of production, imo. Everyone in the thread for the new album is gushing though, so I'm trying to give it a fair chance. It's good but not stand out for me.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
when you're casually scrolling through your facebook newsfeed looking for memes but you come across an anime girl gif posted by your sister with the caption "my new waifu" with a comment of approval by her boyfriend which means he probably introduced her to slice of life moe anime and thus means that there are now not one, but two family members who are into slice of life moe anime

12677320_1688825031393781_692749656_n.jpg

let Azumanga Daioh into your life sis

Got to see Captain America: Civil War today, fantastic movie and all. Went with friends, wished it was with a date, haha.

Anyone else see Civil War?

Got to see Captain America: Civil War today, fantastic movie and all. Went with friends, wished it was with a date, haha.

Anyone else see Civil War?
Yes. Quite enjoyable. Avengers 2 was a big let-down, so I went in with low expectations.

Also, Chris Evans. Santana.gif

He can Captain my America.

Bladenic

I'm really glad they (extreme spoilers)
changed the ending from the atrocity of the comic. Although the comic itself was terrible so they changed a ton of shit, for the way better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom