• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
So ferocious! Loved it!

the only thing that would make him cooler is if his suit had a mouth on it that opened up to reveal sharp cat fangs with which to bite his enemies with

imagine if he bit captain america

I'm really glad they (extreme spoilers)
changed the ending from the atrocity of the comic. Although the comic itself was terrible so they changed a ton of shit, for the way better.

what happened in the comic

Well DragCon was amazing. I got super plastered and didn't take many pics (mostly Snapchat videos). Anyway, bleach job for the occasion:

OnRDoSF.jpg

And color coordinating with Mama Ru:

God, I drank so much, I have a same-day hangover.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
why do you hate yourself

I'm drunk. Is not hate but the lack of options was real. That plus I really wanted to get away from the guys who I was hanging with since they were more drunk than me. Im home safe now getting ready for bed.

Well DragCon was amazing. I got super plastered and didn't take many pics (mostly Snapchat videos). Anyway, bleach job for the occasion:

Inbox me the nudes. XOXO

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm drunk. Is not hate but the lack of options was real. That plus I really wanted to get away from the guys who I was hanging with since they were more drunk than me. Im home safe now getting ready for bed.

feel better soon. the mcdonalds effect should wear off by morning

Inbox me the nudes. XOXO

Do you accept carrier pigeons?

And from one drunkard to another, hope you're feeling better.

RM8

I went to the Tokyo Rainbow Pride, it's my first gay event ever 😛 I mostly enjoyed the food and the endless stream of hot Japanese dudes. And my date too, he's too cute, lol.

Ambitious

I went to the Tokyo Rainbow Pride, it's my first gay event ever 😛 I mostly enjoyed the food and the endless stream of hot Japanese dudes. And my date too, he's too cute, lol.

There's a Rainbow Parade next month here in Vienna. I would love to attend (it would be my first LGBT event too), but I don't have any queer friends. And I'm rather introverted and likely have some form of social anxiety, so I don't really like the thought of going alone either.

Kater

Banned
Those pics do zero for me.
Not even feeling anything from the photo where you see his torso bare, treasure trail and all? I must admit, that photo is hot.

The guy you told us about some while ago when you had two dates? Nice :)

Sounds like a great time!

There's a Rainbow Parade next month here in Vienna. I would love to attend (it would be my first LGBT event too), but I don't have any queer friends. And I'm rather introverted and likely have some form of social anxiety, so I don't really like the thought of going alone either.
Completely forgot that this happens so soon. I might go. Not 100% sure yet tho.

RM8

I don't have gay friends back home, so that's why I never went to any Mexican pride event. Plus parades by itself are not really my thing, this event had a lot of interesting booths and lots of food too 😛

The guy you told us about some while ago when you had two dates? Nice :)

Sounds like a great time!
This is actually the second guy I'm dating, lol. And guy number one apparently was there too, going by his Facebook pics! I wonder if he saw me.

Btw everyone seems super pessimistic about the future of gay marriage in Japan :( The dude I'm going out with told me something along the lines of "maybe in the future, long after I die" 😨 I'm thankful Mexico is way more gay friendly, I guess.

So I've been dating this guy that I met in a club for about 6 weeks now.

It's going great, every time we're together everything just feels so natural and we can literally do anything and have fun.

We seem comfortable enough with each other that we can just be ourselves and not have to worry too much about the other person judging.

We had another date last night and I stayed at his which I've done about 4 times now.

Went down to Greenwich (London) and walked around there and the Cutty Stark around sunset and then went for dinner before going back to his place (and having the best sex we've had to date). It was quite romantic for such an ad hoc plan. I had to leave early as his Mother was coming over or we could have easily spent the whole day together (like we did last week). Anyway I had a great time like always and I think he did too.

My issue is we're not officially an item yet and I'm not sure how to approach asking him to be my boyfriend.

He did bring up that he's never really been in a monogamous relationship even in his most serious relationship. I'm not necessarily against an open relationship but it still makes me feel a little uncomfortable, I blame my background and upbringing but those feelings don't change overnight not that they necessarily should.

I would rather be in an open relationship with him than not in any relationship at all so I guess it's kind of a moot point.

I'm considering just discussing it honestly with him next time I see him and just asking if he want's to be my boyfriend but feel awkward bringing it up when he may not even have thought about it.

Anyone got any advice?

RM8

^ Civil War was freaking out of this world, it could be my favourite Marvel film to date. And so soon after my former favourite Marvel film (Ant-Man), lol. The airport scene, holy cow. I want to see it again!

Kater

Banned
This is actually the second guy I'm dating, lol. And guy number one apparently was there too, going by his Facebook pics! I wonder if he saw me.

Btw everyone seems super pessimistic about the future of gay marriage in Japan :( The dude I'm going out with told me something along the lines of "maybe in the future, long after I die" 😨 I'm thankful Mexico is way more gay friendly, I guess.
I see. 😄

Yeah, the situation for LGBT+ folk in Japan is horrible from what I've heard in the Gaycation documentary. Gay marriage is so far away for them. Not sure if they ever had movements like Stonewall over there but it just seems like a daydream for them to ever live openly from what I heard. It's very saddening.

Thanks!

RM8

I see. 😄

Yeah, the situation for LGBT+ folk in Japan is horrible from what I've heard in the Gaycation documentary. Gay marriage is so far away for them. Not sure if they ever had movements like Stonewall over there but it just seems like a daydream for them to ever live openly from what I heard. It's very saddening.

Thanks!
And, I shit you not, I've seen advertisements at train stations about comics of gay romance between a dude and a kid. That's a-okay in Japan, but two real life male or female adults falling in love? Nope, that's too much.

Golnei

I kind of feel the same way about pride events - along with the anxiety and introversion, it turns out that the few gay friends I have somehow don't actually know I am, which complicates things further; along with them not having an interest in attending any. I'd like to go to at least one, but going alone isn't really an option.

And, I shit you not, I've seen advertisements at train stations about comics of gay romance between a dude and a kid. That's a-okay in Japan, but two real life male or female adults falling in love? Nope, that's too much.

Fetishised gay romance for straight audiences is worlds away from societal acceptance of same-sex relationships, that's been very well established.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Completely forgot that this happens so soon. I might go. Not 100% sure yet tho.

Perhaps you two could both go and meet up! :)

So I've been dating this guy that I met in a club for about 6 weeks now.

It's going great, every time we're together everything just feels so natural and we can literally do anything and have fun.

We seem comfortable enough with each other that we can just be ourselves and not have to worry too much about the other person judging.

We had another date last night and I stayed at his which I've done about 4 times now.

Went down to Greenwich (London) and walked around there and the Cutty Stark around sunset and then went for dinner before going back to his place (and having the best sex we've had to date). It was quite romantic for such an ad hoc plan. I had to leave early as his Mother was coming over or we could have easily spent the whole day together (like we did last week). Anyway I had a great time like always and I think he did too.

My issue is we're not officially an item yet and I'm not sure how to approach asking him to be my boyfriend.

He did bring up that he's never really been in a monogamous relationship even in his most serious relationship. I'm not necessarily against an open relationship but it still makes me feel a little uncomfortable, I blame my background and upbringing but those feelings don't change overnight not that they necessarily should.

I would rather be in an open relationship with him than not in any relationship at all so I guess it's kind of a moot point.

I'm considering just discussing it honestly with him next time I see him and just asking if he want's to be my boyfriend but feel awkward bringing it up when he may not even have thought about it.

Anyone got any advice?

Just like you said, it sounds like something to talk about. You've been together for six weeks, which is a good amount of time. Maybe tell him you'd like to make things official and that you've never tried an open relationship so you'd like to start with monogamy and see if that works, and then ask how he feels about that.

Bladenic

I really wanna go to Pittsburgh pride next month. Plus KESHA is performing. I just need to lose like 30 pounds and get muscles first, no big deal

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
feel better soon. the mcdonalds effect should wear off by morning
I wished I had pizza or wings but at 1:30ish am there are not a lot of options and the bar we were the kitchen was closed so I couldnt order my damn wings
Do you accept carrier pigeons?

And from one drunkard to another, hope you're feeling better.

I accept instagram inbox XOXO. As for feeling better I woke up pretty early in the morning saw the clock, look myself on the mirror and went to sleep again. No hangover thankfully so I didnt drink to that point thankfully. Enjoyed DragCon? Also details!

So... this dude on an app sort of agreed to a date. Problem is we live roughly ~1.5 hours away. Idk that seems like a pretty far drive. Should I just agree because w/e, or should I push for a more equidistant location? Problem with the latter is that neither of us would be familiar with the area.

I wished I had pizza or wings but at 1:30ish am there are not a lot of options and the bar we were the kitchen was closed so I couldnt order my damn wings

I accept instagram inbox XOXO. As for feeling better I woke up pretty early in the morning saw the clock, look myself on the mirror and went to sleep again. No hangover thankfully so I didnt drink to that point thankfully. Enjoyed DragCon? Also details!

Con was great. Mostly hit up booths, looked at Ru's dresses, attended the Raja and Raven panel, and it was nice to see attendees dressed up too. Visitors were super friendly btw. The one thing I'd do differently is not to hit up hard liquor on an empty stomach. Vodka for breakfast was a bad decision. The latter half of the con is a naucious blur.

Child, the blonde is fierce on you. Keep it for a while!

Bahahaha thank you.

So... this dude on an app sort of agreed to a date. Problem is we live roughly ~1.5 hours away. Idk that seems like a pretty far drive. Should I just agree because w/e, or should I push for a more equidistant location? Problem with the latter is that neither of us would be familiar with the area.

Meet at a halfway point. Look it up online and find something on yelp. You'll both be on even playing ground and in the same boat in terms of being in a new area.

Ambitious

There's this one guy I found on OKCupid some time ago.
Extremely cute, hot, and kind. And even better, we've got a match rate of 99%! So I sent him a pretty long message in which I introduced myself and asked him whether he'd like to get to know me too. He replied with an equally long and very positive message. He'd love to get to know me, he said.

However.. he's in a polyamorous relationship. Now, I don't mind this at all because I'm actually interested in the poly lifestyle, but he told me that there's quite a lot going on in his life at the moment (not just because of his partners), so usually he either lacks the time to meet even more people or he's just too exhausted to do so. He warned that he might sometimes not reply in a long time and apologized in advance.

Sure, no problem, I said. Wrote another lengthy response. And.. that's it. It's been seven weeks since his message. Since then, he was online once or maybe twice, but didn't reply.
I'm so bummed out about that. I was extremely excited to meet him, because he seemed like such a perfect match for me, in many ways. Sure, he did warn me that his might happen, so it's still entirely possible that he might reply at some point. But I've kinda lost hope. Seven weeks.. I'm really sad about that.

I was bored, so I just spent an(other) hour reading his OKCupid questions/answers and explanations. This guy's perfect. He's absolutely perfect.

Grindr guy.

Them -what up wit you
Them - sends three dick pic
Me - getting obese
Them - huh
Me - getting fat
Them - you want to suck dick or get fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom