• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
the clown seal is the weakest of the three starters for sure, but you cant say it tarnishes the brand when fucking mr. mime has been around since gen 1

I hate whenever a new pokemon comes out.

Just ruins these threads

Ceyb036.gif

yo. new gym has some cute guys of all degree.workout motivation for me right there.

except that time where i squatted into the plate that was racked and cute guy looked at me i looked at him and he was like are you okay. i read his lips and just nodded and kept embarrassing myself as i squatted.

that is all.

Bladenic

Have you been watching the anime? Your opinions on it? :p

And how is Digimon Story CS? I've been thinking about it... on the fence about it...

I just got back into it. Only on chapter 6 but it's pretty swell. All the huge amount of digimon is definitely cool AF

Anyway here are some useless impressions of PS4 games:

Uncharted 4: so good so far. I hope it keeps up. Endlessly better than Uncharted 3 so far tbh

Dragon Quest Heroes: OMG so fun so far. Icon Alena slays, fave ho to play as, but the main female MC slays too

FF15 Platinum demo: God I hope the graphics look way better in the final version. The demo was a poor showing of combat and I can't even play Duscae RIP. Nice music and the final area at night with rain did look bomb tho.

FF Type-0 - only played about 30 minutes but it was aight. Very obviously a PSP game and camera is annoying already. Voice acting is also garbaj already.

Still need to try Infamous Second Son and Until Hayden. May try Hayden tonight.

ALSO if anyone has PSN and we ain't friends add me XxVpunxX

Crayons

Banned
respond with sass and tell them youre 19

idk I might just go with it because for whatever reason I got kinda turned on and I don't know why

i asked him on a date and he said "Sure, sir" making him yet another blonde white twentysomething guy I'm going on a date with

That's how I feel with Gintama when a new episode is out.

I got the Special Edition, so it has all 3 sides. Finished Birthright and am close to finishing Conquest. Last time I checked, I clocked over 90 hours in Fates... I didn't even know! You open your game, you'll never stop...

God LOL i better make sure I'm ready to focus before I open it!

Welp, I was having a good day until I found out during my last delivery that I lost my wallet. And someone picked it up and started making charges on my credit cards. Ugh. :(

I'm pretty sure it's about how Rowlet is an owl and thus, a head turn to crack its neck would be ineffective.

Fighting moves are ineffective against flying types. The comics original joke was about the owl being unable to have his neck broken, but I believe it has been hijacked for Poke humor.

On an unrelated note, I keep getting warnings from my virus protection saying ads on Neogaf are unsafe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom