• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

mcHcmon.jpg

Crayons

Banned
Why does it seem like every man with a septum piercing is gay

Ovjz68Yl.jpg

when your head name is too strong and it makes guys clingy

Honestly I wasn't too into it. I dunno.

Vazduh

Sis not like this

Edit: RIP Nashville I guess, perched for what Hayden does next. I'm about to start playing Until Dawn soon too

NO is a bop, tho.
Me too also... a bit.

Everything else is, erm, uh... yeah.

As for Hayden, her current gig is rehab because of postpartum depression.

Bladenic

NO is a bop, tho.
Me too also... a bit.

Everything else is, erm, uh... yeah.

As for Hayden, her current gig is rehab because of postpartum depression.

That's over tho unless she had to go back RIP poor sis. At least she'll have Kingdom Hearts 3

mantidor

i have realized that discussion in OT is worthless.

only doing community OT and creating threads in OT from now on.

#pointlessstatusupdate

Community is too random and fast-paced honestly, depends on what you want to discuss I guess.

In a way all online discussion is pretty pointless, it always goes nowhere.

Golnei

The only thing I'm unable to appreciate is feet, really. Toe-sucking and scat are just about equal in terms of how I react to them.

Berordn

The only thing I'm unable to appreciate is feet, really. Toe-sucking and scat are just about equal in terms of how I react to them.

while the actual act of scat is ew no god no ew yuck no

...i do kind of like the whole degradation and dehumanization aspects of it

For some reason my boyfriend's socks turn me on.

And I don't really suck on his feet or anything but whenever we're cuddling we tangle and rub our feet together and for some weird reason that seems to get me going, too.

Golnei

while the actual act of scat is ew no god no ew yuck no

...i do kind of like the whole degradation and dehumanization aspects of it

I guess, but can't very similar dynamics be achieved with piss? Though it could be seen to lack some of the impact and drama - the humiliation involved in scat scenarios is probably going to be much more intense...

And I don't really suck on his feet or anything but whenever we're cuddling we tangle and rub our feet together and for some weird reason that seems to get me going, too.

That's the thing - socks, sock garters and stockings I actually like, but bare feet utterly repulse me.

For me feet dont really get why people like feet but who cares. If it is not hurting anyone then it is fine. There are probably things that i like but other would think are weird, but who cares.

Sai-kun

Banned
as long as the feet are clean, i'm in

dirty feet are...guughhhhalkjsfjlkf

wow same i'm glad it's not just me haha. i'm not really into licking my girl's feet or anything, but i enjoy giving her foot massages. also when she puts on a cute pair of thigh highs or tights/stockings...whew.
p0QHO.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom