• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

Popplet might be ok.

CiKEX53VEAQCNhj.jpg
By Dopey.

berzeli

Banned
Fuck my shower head broke and I can't find any guidance on how to fix it since it doesn't match any of the shower heads in the youtube video. God damn it internet.

Also, it probably doesn't help that I got distracted and started arguing about sexism in STEM.

Still though, god damn it internet why can't you solve my problems.

Fighting moves are ineffective against flying types. The comics original joke was about the owl being unable to have his neck broken, but I believe it has been hijacked for Poke humor.

On an unrelated note, I keep getting warnings from my virus protection saying ads on Neogaf are unsafe.

I think the main joke of that comic is simply "owl necks" and that the humor has nothing to do with fire/fighting.

berzeli

Banned
time to buy a showerhead with a wand attachment.

I had to google to make sure wand wasn't lewd. (I blame Hitachi Magic Wand, k?)
But like the vast, vast majority of shower heads in homes are of the wand/handheld variety over here. So I've already got a wand one. Except it's broken. Fuck.

Dany

Banned
Fuck my shower head broke and I can't find any guidance on how to fix it since it doesn't match any of the shower heads in the youtube video. God damn it internet.

Also, it probably doesn't help that I got distracted and started arguing about sexism in STEM.

Go to an ace hardware

3phemeral

Broke how? If you need a new one, just make sure you get some plumber's tape. Looks like this:

d5KeDsm.jpg

You need to wrap it a few times around the pipe threading before installing the new shower head. Bring the old one into a local hardware store and see if you can find the right size and thread pattern to the fixture.

I have seen some internet pokemon comics that were funny. Like Gary riding a flying Spearow but Scyther being unable to learn Fly. Or the Dodrio (Doduo?) Turning into a helicopter because he doesn't have wings to fly.

I meant in getting more into the internal logic of pokemon. Like flying/fighting move resistances is getting so niche that it's actually kind of painful.

berzeli

Banned
Broke how? If you need a new one, just make sure you get some plumber's tape. Looks like this:

You need to wrap it a few times around the pipe threading before installing the new shower head. Bring the old one into a local hardware store and see if you can find the right size and thread pattern to the fixture.
Like the faceplate ((?) oh god, I don't even know what to call it in Swedish) got detached (but didn't fall off) from the shower head whilst I was adjusting toughness/massage setting. So water runs out on the sides, rendering the shower head pretty damn useless.
gufqqiV.png

Does that illustration help, like at all?

It would have been better if it had fallen off, then I might be able to see how to screw it back. I've tried to remove it, but it's pretty damn stuck and I don't want to use too much force.

But I'll keep the tape bit in mind, thanks.
check grindr. there's bound to be a plumber to can help.
'tis is sound advice. Nothing can go wrong when you ask someone over at this time of night and ask them to help with plumbing.

it's probably a messed up oring on it. could just need to be replaced.why not take a picture of yours instead LOL

actually. make a thread. someone could help you. and maybe livestream it trying to fix it.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
CiRmqxhU4AIdY8a.jpg

The Overwatch OTP

Is there any reason in the game or the lore that those two keep getting paired together in fan art? They're cute together, so I could see why people would do it if there isn't an official basis for it.

replacing a shower head is usually pretty easy and inexpensive, more so than changing a bathroom faucet, even, so that's probably where I'd start.

berzeli

Banned
it's probably a messed up oring on it. could just need to be replaced.why not take a picture of yours instead LOL

actually. make a thread. someone could help you. and maybe livestream it trying to fix it.

Because I couldn't find my cellphone, and google image search was more convenient.

Like, I'll make an effort to fix it tomorrow. For now I mainly want to whine about it and how it ruined my evening.

replacing a shower head is usually pretty easy and inexpensive, more so than changing a bathroom faucet, even, so that's probably where I'd start.
Yeah, I'm more inconvenienced than distraught.

Sibylus

Banned
Is there any reason in the game or the lore that those two keep getting paired together in fan art? They're cute together, so I could see why people would do it if there isn't an official basis for it.
No canon reason, but cuteness definitely counts for a lot. I'd put money on it being the ship more women are into than men as well. My hunch.

3phemeral

Like the faceplate ((?) oh god, I don't even know what to call it in Swedish) got detached (but didn't fall off) from the shower head whilst I was adjusting toughness/massage setting. So water runs out on the sides, rendering the shower head pretty damn useless.
gufqqiV.png

Does that illustration help, like at all?

It would have been better if it had fallen off, then I might be able to see how to screw it back. I've tried to remove it, but it's pretty damn stuck and I don't want to use too much force.

But I'll keep the tape bit in mind, thanks.

'tis is sound advice. Nothing can go wrong when you ask someone over at this time of night and ask them to help with plumbing.

Sounds like you just need a brand new shower head. I don't know how to fix something like that without needing to send it into the manufacturer.

Sounds like you just new a brand new shower head. I don't know how to fix something like that without needing to send it into the manufacturer.

It's mostly just a chunk of faux-chrome plastic, so I don't think there is even a point in trying to fix it, instead just assume that that's just the longevity of the product (imo).

(sorry berzeli, not even talking about this for your sake anymore, I'm just bored lol)

berzeli

Banned
Sounds like you just new a brand new shower head. I don't know how to fix something like that without needing to send it into the manufacturer.
I had a felling I just might. Oh well, I'll give it a go and hope for the best.
It's mostly just a chunk of faux-chrome plastic, so I don't think there is even a point in trying to fix it, instead just assume that that's just the longevity of the product (imo).

(sorry berzeli, not even talking about this for your sake anymore, I'm just bored lol)
Probably. I won't have anything better to do for a bit tomorrow, so might as well.

I've already gotten way more, and way more serious replies than I expected. I was mainly posting for the whining. So I couldn't care less about why you post, still love you <3

So this dude transferred into my workplace two days ago. I didn't work those two days, so I introduced myself when I got in this morning.

There was a certain thing about his voice that basically sent the "this dude is gay" bells ringing. He isn't exactly my favorite type but he's cute enough. I figure I'll make more of an effort to talk to him tomorrow when we're not as busy.

As the day wraps up I ask him what brought him to Cbus. He says that he moved because of his fiance. Dreams dashed. I ask about his fiance though and the word "he" is used. So I was right about him being gay.

If I become friends with this guy soon all of my friends in this state are going to be gay married men. I need to find a husband pronto.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
So this dude transferred into my workplace two days ago. I didn't work those two days, so I introduced myself when I got in this morning.

There was a certain thing about his voice that basically sent the "this dude is gay" bells ringing. He isn't exactly my favorite type but he's cute enough. I figure I'll make more of an effort to talk to him tomorrow when we're not as busy.

As the day wraps up I ask him what brought him to Cbus. He says that he moved because of his fiance. Dreams dashed. I ask about his fiance though and the word "he" is used. So I was right about him being gay.

If I become friends with this guy soon all of my friends in this state are going to be gay married men. I need to find a husband pronto.

Yay for gay men being in your workplace! I believe you previously said that there weren't many (any?) queer men and everyone assumed you were straight, so perhaps you can tag along with this new guy and ride his rainbow coattails to outdom!

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Nevada
Where Do You Live? North Carolina for the time being
How Old Are you? 19
Favorite Type of Music? K-Pop is my guilty pleasure but I'm mostly into anything. I like 80s inspired stuff.
Profession or Career interest? Military
Favorite video game(s)? SMT
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I like to do bicep curls as I read literary classics or watch documentaries

hello. &#129303;

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 19
Favorite Type of Music? K-Pop is my guilty pleasure but I'm mostly into anything. I like 80s inspired stuff.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I like to do bicep curls as I read literary classics or watch documentaries

hello. &#129303;
Welcome. :)
I've wanted to get into SMT.

Bladenic

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 19

hello. &#129303;

SMT4 Apocalypse is coming to scalp the lessors this year

Welcome. :)
I've wanted to get into SMT.
The most accessible title in the series right now would probably be Shin Megami Tensei 4 or Persona 4 Golden. Either is a pretty good stepping stone. However Persona 5 is looking to be the best entry in both series thus far so I'd probably wait for that unless you'd want to dip your toes into the mythos of the greater SMT world.

SMT4 Apocalypse is coming to scalp the lessors this year
I'm very excited for it! I always thought that SMT4's endgame was largely underwhelming so I'm happy that this might fix things up a bit. :)
Why am I so good at giving head?

Even the first time I did it. Do I just have a natural talent for cocksucking?
I gave head to a Navy Corpsman here on my base and my roommate started pounding on my door as I was doing it. He told me that he needed to go but I told him that I could make him finish in less than 5 minutes and lo and behold lol. A gifted tongue is truly a talent but I'd like to have actual sexual pleasure for once rather than a blow and go. It's been 10 months of nothing but field training and schooling for me so it'd be a nice release. ;)

Kevyt

But can you guys put a condom with your mouth and just with your mouth?

I can, and in different ways!

I was trained to do this. Now thats a real skill! &#128515;

Crayons

Banned
That's impressive Seath

He didn't blow me back though it was a before class quickie and then I had to do a walk of shame to the bus stop with a huge boner. Wearing shorts too it was really obvious

I kept trying to do math to make the blood flow to the brain but it wasn't working too well

lenovox1

That's impressive Seath

He didn't blow me back though it was a before class quickie and then I had to do a walk of shame to the bus stop with a huge boner. Wearing shorts too it was really obvious

I kept trying to do math to make the blood flow to the brain but it wasn't working too well

Do push ups and sit ups instead.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Why am I so good at giving head?

Even the first time I did it. Do I just have a natural talent for cocksucking?

I gave head to a Navy Corpsman here on my base and my roommate started pounding on my door as I was doing it. He told me that he needed to go but I told him that I could make him finish in less than 5 minutes and lo and behold lol. A gifted tongue is truly a talent but I'd like to have actual sexual pleasure for once rather than a blow and go. It's been 10 months of nothing but field training and schooling for me so it'd be a nice release. ;)

What is "good" and what is "bad" when it comes to giving head? Feel free to PM my ignorant self if it's too graphic for this board. I'm just completely oblivious and always looking to learn.

Welcome Jean Grey Will Rise! I think I've seen you around before, so I'm glad you did a formal introduction. Do you play any Marvel games or read any Marvel comics?

Crayons

Banned
*shrug* I just do what comes natural

Guys always compliment me on my abilities idk
"You're really good at this"
"You're better than my wife"
"holy shit"

idk

What is "good" and what is "bad" when it comes to giving head? Feel free to PM my ignorant self if it's too graphic for this board. I'm just completely oblivious and always looking to learn.

Welcome Jean Grey Will Rise! I think I've seen you around before, so I'm glad you did a formal introduction. Do you play any Marvel games or read any Marvel comics?
PM'd.

I initially got into Marvel when I was around 5 or so when I first played Marvel vs Capcom 2 at the arcade. The most exposure I have to Marvel comics is probably the mainstream X-Men series but I haven't been keeping up with everything as of late and I haven't read any other ongoings. I should probably start on Spider Gwen or Ms Marvel's ongoings which I've been looking at for the past several months but I haven't had the time because of the strenuous days I have.

The most accessible title in the series right now would probably be Shin Megami Tensei 4 or Persona 4 Golden. Either is a pretty good stepping stone. However Persona 5 is looking to be the best entry in both series thus far so I'd probably wait for that unless you'd want to dip your toes into the mythos of the greater SMT world.
I've bought a number of them but haven't stuck with them. I have P1/P2IS/P3/FES/P3P/P4/P4G/SMT4/DDS but the only one I finished was Persona 4 Golden (bad ending, reloaded and started on the rest but didn't finish that). And I haven't started Innocent Sin or Digital Devil Saga...

Maybe I'll play through them in quick succession, like I finished 4 Atelier games in 3 months and 8 mainline Dragon Quests in 8 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom