• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I use the Scarlet Crush drivers. It hasn't been updated in a while but it works fine for me as is.

It's not the most straightforward thing ever though
The new version is this one:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-ScpToolkit-XInput-Wrapper-aka-ScpServer-Reloaded

It should be straight forward because all you have to do is install the drivers once.

https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

Maybe a little bit but it's not like that noticeable iirc
It sends a ton of requests to China if I remember correctly.

It seems Yoshi is all about shirtless mirror selfies, and taking shirtless mirror selfies with his fit friends. There's a lot to like on his Instagram.
yJHIa8Ol.jpg

Guy I've been really into might make it into town this weekend but I've got some volunteer work that might cut things short or fuck up our plans all together. We really aren't even far from each other but I'm starting to realize that even long distance relationships of even a 30-40 min trip is a bastard to manage sometimes

Vorg

Banned
I had a nice weekend, lots of hot daddies in Dallas to ogle though. Saw Hatsune Miku although we were all the way in the back and also went to the National Videogame Museum!!! I want to run a museum of games lol.

Ugh, I want to lose the spare tire. I have never been to a gym, anyone know any good tricks? I heard it's the hardest part to get rid of. Probably a little NSFW since I'm in my underwear.

http://i.imgur.com/cxNL4Fh.jpg

I really don't like taking my shirt off in public because of that reason but tons of people say that I look hot or whatever too. But sometimes I don't feel that way cuz of my gut.

You look good but if you want to lose the gut you need to eat better and exercise. Also, like other people said, you can't spot reduce fat. What worked for me was high intensity training and weight lifting, so try something like p90x or crossfit. Preferably the latter, because you'll be doing it with other people and that's a lot better for motivation and just generally sticking to it. Cut all sources of refined sugars from your diet.

I was 30kg overweight and in terrible shape a few years ago. I still have a long way to go but here's where I am now (possibly NSFW):

https://imgur.com/a/V10m8

Of course, different things work for different people.
And like I said before, you do look good regardless, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Monocle

I had a nice weekend, lots of hot daddies in Dallas to ogle though. Saw Hatsune Miku although we were all the way in the back and also went to the National Videogame Museum!!! I want to run a museum of games lol.

Ugh, I want to lose the spare tire. I have never been to a gym, anyone know any good tricks? I heard it's the hardest part to get rid of. Probably a little NSFW since I'm in my underwear.

http://i.imgur.com/cxNL4Fh.jpg

I really don't like taking my shirt off in public because of that reason but tons of people say that I look hot or whatever too. But sometimes I don't feel that way cuz of my gut.
I think you look good tbh.

Tuck

Hi, Ratchet! Welcome.

Do you want to fill in the IBQ (Ice Breaker Questionnaire)?
Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Toronto
Where Do You Live?Toronto
How Old Are you? 24
Favorite Type of Music? J-pop
Profession or Career interest? Playing on reddit all day
Civil Engineering
Favorite video game(s)? Hmm this is tough. Majoras Mask, Galaxy 1/2, Uncharted 2, MGS 3, Ratchet and Clank GC
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Hiking, biking, travelling, learning japanese, watching anime (Though tbh I dont like listing watching tv is a hobby. Seems like a cop-out). Play sports once a week in a fairly non-competitive setting. Really interested in urban planning/transportation planning. I like trains. Might want to get into some casual photography? I wanted to learn rock climbing but I have a bad shoulder, sadly.

Hopefully this is fun and not a cause of any stress. :)

And a few more of my own:
Single? Yes
Country you'd most like to visit? Japan
Favorite TV Show? Avatar the last airbender
Though Gravity Falls and Adventure time are up there...
Ultimate goal in life? To be happy.
Best GAF Poster ever? Also yes.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Zero²;204094504 said:
Me too, nice biceps there ;)

Btw is it the norm to post body pics?
My exhibitionist self loves posting pics

Lol you can post it with spoiler tags.Now of course nudes cant be linked here.
Those if anything happen in PMs or other apps...

Kevyt

God dammit.
tumblr_m1exthm3ko1rrfeg1o1_500.gif

He isn't perfect.
eeEBA2j.gif

He never was perfect.
tumblr_n62kgo7wzz1tae32wo1_500.gif

You're just seeing him as perfect because you need/want to. No one person is perfect. You clearly like him as a concept, a concept he (nor anyone else) is never ever capable of living up to. He isn't even a real person at this stage, he is an idealised fantasy for you to yearn for.
Q4NE3n1.gif

I love this post so much.

Berordn

Hey Seath, did you see the tea infuser that got posted in off-topic yesterday?

I figured you might like it too. :p

This is the link to the company and Amazon. I want one so bad but no one seems to be selling them in Sweden and I'd get fucked by shipping if I order from overseas.

That sloth looks like it's relieving itself in your cup to make tea.

I don't think I'm okay with that.

Kevyt

Hey Seath, did you see the tea infuser that got posted in off-topic yesterday?

I figured you might like it too. :p

This is the link to the company and Amazon. I want one so bad but no one seems to be selling them in Sweden and I'd get fucked by shipping if I order from overseas.

I love it!

I don't drink much tea but I think I'll have to start!

To me, it looks like the sloth is in a jacuzzi or something.

Golnei

I wouldn't be able to look at it any other way - the pose and position creates that impression on its own, that you'd see the warm-coloured, dark streaks emanating from it and soiling the water as it infuses cements it. Though I guess it'd be more accurate to say that the piss is the tea.

...Why do we talk about piss so much?

I wouldn't be able to look at it any other way - the pose and position creates that impression on its own, that you'd see the warm-coloured, dark streaks emanating from it and soiling the water as it infuses cements it. Though I guess it'd be more accurate to say that the piss is the tea.

I know right. It's not even my fetish.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

I guess some are stealthily letting it be known they are into watersports ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Four
cute
guys just stopped me on my way to class and asked to take my pictures for their photography class. Maybe I'm more photogenic than I thought?

Dany

Banned
I aint about to lose my pride.

But i'ma fuck me up a bitch.

Went to a Beyonce night at a gay club in chicago. Won shirts that say "slay". And could have won better seats to her concert next weekend. they did karaoke, played snl videos and music videos. So much fun.

Www.imgur.com/TA0xtML,V3rAREg

Kater

Banned
I got FEF Conquest today (yes, it only came out now in Europe, thanks NoE), finally I will be able to get my fix of bi pirate husbando loving (and decent SRPG gameplay too, I suppose).

:3

Monocle

Zero²;204094504 said:
Me too, nice biceps there ;)

Btw is it the norm to post body pics?
My exhibitionist self loves posting pics
Yes, post all the nudez.

Abuse of jump cuts makes every video of every high profile Youtube personality unbearable for me.

(Apart from most of them just being a bit shit in general.)
What a sorry top-of-the-page post!

fS5TYoO.jpg

I demand hunks.

I feel like I've been making my mannerisms more and more overtly stereotypical, and yet today at work a female coworker told me not to become an irresponsible "baby daddy".

What happened to Pamp? He hasn't posted in ages. Did you slice him up into little pieces and stick him in your fridge in mason jars Corn?

tumblr_o5jjekKlhx1uyfh16o4_r1_250.gif

I swear, I'll never get tired of seeing this guy on my dash. :3

What's he doing on your dashboard? Pay attention to the road when your driving.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
What happened to Pamp? He hasn't posted in ages. Did you slice him up into little pieces and stick him in your fridge in mason jars Corn?

I've spoken to Pamplemousse since he met up with CB and can confirm that no murder occurred. Of course, the possibility of a slow-acting poison still exists, but for now, CB will not be held in the Letters County jail. At the time, Pamplemousse told me he would be slowing down his GAF activity, so perhaps we'll see him in the future. (If you're reading this, hi Pamplemousse!)

What's he doing on your dashboard? Pay attention to the road when your driving.

:D

Koppai

You look good but if you want to lose the gut you need to eat better and exercise. Also, like other people said, you can't spot reduce fat. What worked for me was high intensity training and weight lifting, so try something like p90x or crossfit. Preferably the latter, because you'll be doing it with other people and that's a lot better for motivation and just generally sticking to it. Cut all sources of refined sugars from your diet.

I was 30kg overweight and in terrible shape a few years ago. I still have a long way to go but here's where I am now (possibly NSFW):

https://imgur.com/a/V10m8

Of course, different things work for different people.
And like I said before, you do look good regardless, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I really need a workout partner to get me motivated then. And you sir...*gasp* are studly. Thanks for all the nice comments...XD

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The new version is this one:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-ScpToolkit-XInput-Wrapper-aka-ScpServer-Reloaded

It should be straight forward because all you have to do is install the drivers once.

https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

i did everything and it still wouldnt work. i plug the controller into my pc and it gets recognized as a ps3 controller, but i cant actually test to see if it works (it doesnt) and nothing will recognize it. i even downloaded the 360 controller drivers and all that shit in order to try and trick the pc into thinking it was an xbox controller, but alas. this is far more complicated that it should be.

LOCK

Guys I can't tell if one of my coworkers is flirting with me over text. He was new this past semester, so we didn't really talk that much since he wasn't on campus a lot. But he was like, we should exchange numbers and meet up for drinks sometime.

Well we've been texting on and off and I can't tell if it is flirtatious or friendship. I started to wonder when he seemed genuinely worried when I went on a trip and was driving long distance.

I don't have many friends that I text, if that helps explain my ignorance. I also don't know if he is into guys either. He's also very quiet and timid and never really talked about himself or any attractions he's had.

Guys I can't tell if one of my coworkers is flirting with me over text. He was new this past semester, so we didn't really talk that much since he wasn't on campus a lot. But he was like, we should exchange numbers and meet up for drinks sometime.

Well we've been texting on and off and I can't tell if it is flirtatious or friendship. I started to wonder when he seemed genuinely worried when I went on a trip and was driving long distance.

I don't have many friends that I text, if that helps explain my ignorance. I also don't know if he is into guys either. He's also very quiet and timid and never really talked about himself or any attractions he's had.

He seems like he's just being friendly to me, speaking as someone who is often friendly in a similar way.

Some people find it pretty easy to be expressive like that, but ironically were they to try to actually flirt, or think about the meaning behind how they're acting (like if they had feelings beyond the norm) they'd probably shut down and over-examine their every impulse to avoid potential awkwardness/giving themselves away. What I'm getting at is that for some people, being easy and expressive actually means that they're just being natural, or actually don't care that much.

I'm like that basically, when I don't care people think I'm flirting (but really that's just my default nice), and when I do care people think I don't like them because I'm actually inclined to avoid them, because my natural ease in social situations abandons me and the awkwardness of the situation feels like death.

But I don't know him, so I can't say for sure, but I think generally if people are flirting they give something away. Even if they're too embarrassed to be direct, then maybe something about how they treat you will be a little awkward, goofy, or reserved, there should be some tell that gives it away from standard cordiality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom