• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
i did everything and it still wouldnt work. i plug the controller into my pc and it gets recognized as a ps3 controller, but i cant actually test to see if it works (it doesnt) and nothing will recognize it. i even downloaded the 360 controller drivers and all that shit in order to try and trick the pc into thinking it was an xbox controller, but alas. this is far more complicated that it should be.
PC is hell confirmed tbh

Vitanimus

I'm having such a good selfie day
oexTA6a.gif

And a few more of my own:
Single? Yes
Country you'd most like to visit? Japan
Favorite TV Show? Avatar the last airbender
Though Gravity Falls and Adventure time are up there...
Ultimate goal in life? To be happy.
Best GAF Poster ever? Also yes.
Sorry about the bad shoulder. I hope you stick around. :)

LOCK

He seems like he's just being friendly to me, speaking as someone who is often friendly in a similar way.

Some people find it pretty easy to be expressive like that, but ironically were they to try to actually flirt, or think about the meaning behind how they're acting (like if they had feelings beyond the norm) they'd probably shut down and over-examine their every impulse to avoid potential awkwardness/giving themselves away. What I'm getting at is that for some people, being easy and expressive actually means that they're just being natural, or actually don't care that much.

I'm like that basically, when I don't care people think I'm flirting (but really that's just my default nice), and when I do care people think I don't like them because I'm actually inclined to avoid them, because my natural ease in social situations abandons me and the awkwardness of the situation feels like death.

But I don't know him, so I can't say for sure, but I think generally if people are flirting they give something away. Even if they're too embarrassed to be direct, then maybe something about how they treat you will be a little awkward, goofy, or reserved, there should be some tell that gives it away from standard cordiality.
I'm going to just act friendly till something slips from him and if it doesn't we'll be friends. It's just confusing sometimes lol

berzeli

Banned
Lol, I'd like to see you post something
One of these days I might.
I probably won't

I'm mostly just being a jackass about a thing I don't care that much about but don't necessarily care for either. And some of the guys y'all are posting I genuinely just can't tell apart and it becomes a dull exercise in scrolling past dull white boys with abs.

Elitist1945

I've seen too many videos of people being assaulted lately. Do people just film this stuff instead of helping these days? Frustrating to watch.

I've seen too many videos of people being assaulted lately. Do people just film this stuff instead of helping these days? Frustrating to watch.

Bystander effect plus cameras being in everyone's phones. Even extends further than that, I remember a news story where they all decided to take selfies with a baby dolphin outside of water and it died. People can be stupid and selfish.

Yes because they have cameras. In the past, people simply stood around while doing nothing. People haven't become worse.

Also if I saw an assault? I honestly probably wouldn't directly intervene. I'm not made for fighting. And I'm not going to risk serious injury or death helping a stranger.

Elitist1945

Yes because they have cameras. In the past, people simply stood around while doing nothing. People haven't become worse.

Also if I saw an assault? I honestly probably wouldn't directly intervene. I'm not made for fighting. And I'm not going to risk serious injury or death helping a stranger.

Of course. But in a lot of them I never even see bystanders call for help. They basically just watch and yell comments like "DAAAMNNN!!!!!".

Everyone hear this bad news yet?

BREAKING: OK lawmakers introduce anti-trans bill and declare state of emergency over trans bathroom use.

Like, seriously? A state of emergency because people want to use the bathroom? This has to stop. :(

RM8

I got FEF Conquest today (yes, it only came out now in Europe, thanks NoE), finally I will be able to get my fix of bi pirate husbando loving (and decent SRPG gameplay too, I suppose).

:3
You're part of the problem!.

Have fun! :D

Ugh... this dude is texting me asking if I want to just go for a drive.

Yeah m8, like I'm gonna enter a car with a stranger and just be driven around.

Ugh... this dude is texting me asking if I want to just go for a drive.

Yeah m8, like I'm gonna enter a car with a stranger and just be driven around.

driving is fun.

Everyone hear this bad news yet?

BREAKING: OK lawmakers introduce anti-trans bill and declare state of emergency over trans bathroom use.

Like, seriously? A state of emergency because people want to use the bathroom? This has to stop. :(

hopefully when the fiasco is over people will have a long memory about it and we'll use it as an example of the kind of idiocy to avoid in the future.

Tuck

Sorry about the bad shoulder. I hope you stick around. :)

Unfortunately its a bad everything =( I was super sedentary as a kid and fucked up my posture. Ankle pain, knee pain, hip pain, shoulders... the works! Now I'm paying the price - conveniently just at the point I finally decided to start being more active. Lol.

Sucks for me, but hopefully if I have kids one day, I'll prevent them from making the same mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom