• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I finished Season 2 of The Outs. It's still too recent to know how I'm feeling, and I won't bother you all with my premature emotional thoughts. However, I think I'd recommend Season 1 more and since Season 1 is free, I stand by my previous suggestion of checking it out if you're interested in a web series about people (with a majority focus on gay people) living in NYC. Season 1 (original 6-episode arc + bonus 7th) runs about 2h45m in total.

Salarians

Pics related?

Those two are damn pretty.
It was original "bf and gf" lol, but yes.

I was flipping through some GoT magazine in a store yesterday and saw that photo of Kit and... well, I almost bought the magazine. I figured I'd should take the opportunity to share. Natalie is awfully cute too.

Kater

Banned
I recently watched Captain America The First Avenger and I was so surprised when I saw her briefly appear on the screen.

captainamerica_dormer1.gif

She always looks stunning.

berzeli

Banned
So there has been a lot of bullshit with gay marriage in Alabama (thanks Roy "unanimously removed from his post as Chief Justice once before" Moore), but that fight also brought forth a hero:
SxZT0yN.png

And The Guardian posted an article on her today.
“He shoves hate and fear into God’s mouth,” Starling said. “He puts the devil’s words on God’s tongue. Very rarely am I met with rudeness or unkindness when I go buy panty hose and I’ve got a beard going, or I go in the Christian donation store to pick out a dress. These people are not as hateful and spiteful as the politicians are pushing them to be.”
“I learned to cook, and I learned my manners,” she said. “If you’re a southern child between ages five and six, you’re going to learn your manners. I was busted three times in one meal for not saying ‘Please pass the ...’ and I slammed down my fork and crossed my arms. I said, ‘I don’t like good manners.’

“My grandmother very calmly put down her fork and looked at me. She said something I’ll never forget: ‘Manners are free. Around the world, war and bloodshed and chaos begin because someone didn’t have respect for someone else.’”
“Roy Moore simply is not using good manners. He is being rude,” she said. “In his mind the south won the war, and we don’t have to pay any attention to the federal government.”
Go read the entire thing, it's lovely.

IvorB

Yeah, I guess I can see that. Trey is amazing though. Also, and this important, a lot of the guys seem to have good chemistry. Like, they actually seem to enjoy each other. That or they're good at faking.

For me, SC is the most consistent studio for hot couples, bodies, activities, and angles. Love their stuff.

I like Sean Cody but for me Choasmen beats it. That's my fav.

The difference is liposuction is pretty legit. The method I described is horrifying. And idk if it is even really possible.

Well I find liposuction almost equally as horrifying as what you described. Have you ever seen liposuction being done?

Elitist1945

How my day went yesterday: Smoked dabs for the first time (got super high) and when I was biking home I ran into an old friend (who happens to be a super hot latino), and he lives in another city so that really tripped me out and I acted pretty strange.

Zero²

How my day went yesterday: Smoked dabs for the first time (got super high) and when I was biking home I ran into an old friend (who happens to be a super hot latino), and he lives in another city so that really tripped me out and I acted pretty strange.
Heh is he gay? That's an important piece of info!

Monocle

This fucking new coworker.... held the door open for him and not even a fucking thank you. So rude.
Yeah that's a good way for a person to lose my respect.

So there has been a lot of bullshit with gay marriage in Alabama (thanks Roy "unanimously removed from his post as Chief Justice once before" Moore), but that fight also brought forth a hero:
SxZT0yN.png

And The Guardian posted an article on her today.

Go read the entire thing, it's lovely.
I love this.

I like Sean Cody but for me Choasmen beats it. That's my fav.
It's good but not as consistent for me.

You might also enjoy these (super-NSFW)

4 (one of my favs, obviously)
Definitely checking these out later!

Not Maria Bramford hiring all these hot guys to date in Lady Dynamite.
Brandon Routh and his bf, mmm...

Insanely funny show btw. Endlessly clever and bold. One of my new favorites.

IvorB

I unno m8. Professional surgery vs DIY at home "surgery".

Only difference is sterilised equipment as far as I can tell. Was going to link to some liposuction vid but I don't want to get banned.

Anyone here played Persona 4: Golden? It's super cheap right now and I was thinking of picked it up but I seem to recall people complaining about some anti-gay sh*t in there. Also I don't want to be ninja romanced by some girl.

Elitist1945

He could be bi or bi-curious. You never know.

Perhaps. But I'm not gonna think about that lol. I've spent time thinking a guy I liked could be bi/curious before and its just a huge downer if you can't actually find out. (I mean, sure I could ask him if he likes dick but I'm DL).

Kater

Banned
Also I don't want to be ninja romanced by some girl.
What's being "ninja romanced" like?

I have to admit I didn't saw anything resembling romantic interest between these two. Partly because Poe had so little screen time, but still.. I wish it was true though.
My man.

It's not like Korra x Asami where they hold hands. There's literally nothing there to draw that from.

Only difference is sterilised equipment as far as I can tell. Was going to link to some liposuction vid but I don't want to get banned.

Anyone here played Persona 4: Golden? It's super cheap right now and I was thinking of picked it up but I seem to recall people complaining about some anti-gay sh*t in there. Also I don't want to be ninja romanced by some girl.
If I remember correctly you chose to accept or refuse love interests.

It is a bit weird with queer topics, homophobia from characters is basically realistic portrayal of what schoolkids can be like.

Berordn

\Anyone here played Persona 4: Golden? It's super cheap right now and I was thinking of picked it up but I seem to recall people complaining about some anti-gay sh*t in there. Also I don't want to be ninja romanced by some girl.

There's no forced romance, but your only options are females if you want to go that route.

It's also definitely not anti-gay. You'll probably draw your own conclusions about them as everyone does, but there's a few characters who could be gay depending on how you interpret their stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom