• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

So there has been a lot of bullshit with gay marriage in Alabama (thanks Roy "unanimously removed from his post as Chief Justice once before" Moore), but that fight also brought forth a hero:
SxZT0yN.png

And The Guardian posted an article on her today.

Go read the entire thing, it's lovely.

Just read this, and it's amazing. She's amazing.

IvorB

I dunno if you understand elastration then.

Okay so I watched a Youtube vid of a calf getting elastrated and lipo is way worse than that.

What's being "ninja romanced" like?

Play Dragon's Dogma and find out.

If I remember correctly you chose to accept or refuse love interests.

It is a bit weird with queer topics, homophobia from characters is basically realistic portrayal of what schoolkids can be like.

There's no forced romance, but your only options are females if you want to go that route.

It's also definitely not anti-gay. You'll probably draw your own conclusions about them as everyone does, but there's a few characters who could be gay depending on how you interpret their stories.

Okay cool. Thanks for the heads up. I can live without applicable romance options as long as it's not a big part of the game and I don't get forced into anything.

Crayons

Banned
Aw such an innocent face for all the stories you've been telling on here. I'm now wondering if I'm thinking of the wrong poster...

you aren't lol that's me

it's always the innocent looking ones. that's how i talked myself out of getting arrested

not being black also helped

Whats wrong with looking at him and being thirsty?

I think he meant in the same way that being a fanboy of something is embarrassing. We've all been there tho.

I'm the picture of control, most of the time. Facial expressions, body language...I grew up really looking at people at trying to do what they do, and not show interest in things that I was interested in, whether or not I admitted it to myself.

I do not have that control when Mike Colter is on screen. The look of "that man could do whatever he wants to me" is all over my face. And I'm not ashamed at all, lol.

Crayons

Banned
Zero²;204447694 said:
I can confirm this, although there is always some people that can see right through me, and it's always who I least expect.

my mom can see through it :(

I guess I didn't tell that story here? lol

I told the officer some bullshit about getting involved with the wrong crowd and he arrested all my friends and let me go

Jeremih's best song is any of/ the one he did with Shlohmo, imo.

I'm the picture of control, most of the time. Facial expressions, body language...I grew up really looking at people at trying to do what they do, and not show interest in things that I was interested in, whether or not I admitted it to myself.

I do not have that control when Mike Colter is on screen. The look of "that man could do whatever he wants to me" is all over my face. And I'm not ashamed at all, lol.

I'm kind of like that, too. Most recent weird infatuation for me was Charlie Day, but I still don't know why that little man does it for me.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

I told the officer some bullshit about getting involved with the wrong crowd and he arrested all my friends and let me go

What did your friends think of the outcome?

Kevyt

Zero²;204447694 said:
I can confirm this, although there is always some people that can see right through me, and it's always who I least expect.

You're a cop ?

my mom can see through it :(

Pic

Idk why but I've been looking at houses for sale a lot recently, which is weird because I'm 19 lol.

A good time to start saving to buy your dream house.

Crayons

Banned
Idk why but I've been looking at houses for sale a lot recently, which is weird because I'm 19 lol.
That's funny, I have been too and I'm also 19

What did your friends think of the outcome?

I only saw one of them after that happened and I was still kind of drugged out so I was like "Wow I'm glad that I was the only one who didn't get arrested" and he was like "...I know" and it was probably the most upset he's ever looked at me.

I didn't rat out or snitch on any of them if that's what you were thinking. I was just the best actor

? I don't have any pics but I was handcuffed and I was sitting on the floor handcuffed and the officer was pretty cute and he kept looking at me. lol. do you think he enjoyed handcuffing me? ;)

That day was pretty crazy. I took a selfie of myself and I looked so noticeably fucked up. One look at me and you could just tell I was totally turnt. I actually ended up seeing that pic of myself on a certain internet site.

I went to a gas station to use their phone since I lost my cell phone and the guy behind the counter just gave me a bottle of water, for free, he was like "yeah you need this"

Crayons

Banned
I mean, I could afford to pay a monthly mortgage on the houses I've been looking at. That, of course, wouldn't be very wise right now since I only make like 25k a year.

well thats 25k more than I'm making lol

I think you should try and get started on a house as early as you feasibly can though. Since renting is just pouring your money into nothing

Kevyt

That's funny, I have been too and I'm also 19

I only saw one of them after that happened and I was still kind of drugged out so I was like "Wow I'm glad that I was the only one who didn't get arrested" and he was like "...I know" and it was probably the most upset he's ever looked at me.

I didn't rat out or snitch on any of them if that's what you were thinking. I was just the best actor

? I don't have any pics but I was handcuffed and I was sitting on the floor handcuffed and the officer was pretty cute and he kept looking at me. lol. do you think he enjoyed handcuffing me? ;)

That day was pretty crazy. I took a selfie of myself and I looked so noticeably fucked up. One look at me and you could just tell I was totally turnt. I actually ended up seeing that pic of myself on a certain internet site.

I went to a gas station to use their phone since I lost my cell phone and the guy behind the counter just gave me a bottle of water, for free, he was like "yeah you need this"

Interesting. Maybe he's into bondage !

Sorry I meant to post oic, as in "oh I see"

lol

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Oh, no, I didn't think you turned on them or anything. I was just wondering what they thought of the different outcomes. Have you not seen any of them since?

Elitist1945

well thats 25k more than I'm making lol

I think you should try and get started on a house as early as you feasibly can though. Since renting is just pouring your money into nothing

Yeah. Thats what I'm going to start doing this year. Embarrassingly, I've had this job for almost 3 years and I've spent every cent. I mean, I consider it useful stuff, but still.

Crayons

Banned
Oh, no, I didn't think you turned on them or anything. I was just wondering what they thought of the different outcomes. Have you not seen any of them since?

No I haven't since the other two I'm not too close with and they live a ways off. But my friend was pretty pissed that night. Never seen him that mad.

Interesting. Maybe he's into bondage !

Sorry I meant to post oic, as in "oh I see"

lol

thats hot. I wish. I was considering, if it came down to it, flirting hard with the guy if it would keep me from getting arrested. I was drugged at the time so it sounded like a really good idea. Would've been like "Officer, I'll do anything"

Kater

Banned
Looks a lot like you Dany.
Maybe a bit taller?

Gays and loving their mirror images, tisk tisk. Narcissistic bunch.
:p

Crayons

Banned
If I ever meet a guy who looks like my twin, the first thought on my mind is to kill him before he tries and replaces me. Not to make him my boyfriend.

You can't be too careful with that stuff.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
If I ever meet a guy who looks like my twin, the first thought on my mind is to kill him before he tries and replaces me. Not to make him my boyfriend.

You can't be too careful with that stuff.

Lol truth to be told it would be pretty weird to see someone that looks a lot like me almost like a twin. I'll probably freeze for a bit.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Lol truth to be told it would be pretty weird to see someone that looks a lot like me almost like a twin. I'll probably freeze for a bit.

A number of years back, a friend sent me a photo of someone they called my doppelgänger. I remember that in some photos we didn't look alike, but then there was one or two where at first glance I thought it was a photo of me. Pretty freaky.

Hot dude:
13248380_1016813738374386_4916652233541491394_o.jpg

hey i just did a tough mudder a while ago! i had a lot of fun <3 (i wore the tiniest swimshorts i could find)

A number of years back, a friend sent me a photo of someone they called my doppelgänger. I remember that in some photos we didn't look alike, but then there was one or two where at first glance I thought it was a photo of me. Pretty freaky.
i like to refer to them as doppelbängers

kikkai

Neo Member
I never did the icebreaker quiz, so here it is...

Your gender? what
Your sexual orientation? bi/non-mon
Where Are You From? southern California (LA area)
Where Do You Live? same
How Old Are you? 24
Favorite Type of Music? new wave, house
Profession or Career interest? applied physics based (it is actually a very specific career)
Favorite video game(s)? Civ4 for all time favorite game, I enjoy playing the Mass Effect games though.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? reading news online, talking, politics

Hope everyone is doing well today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom