• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Dragon Quest?

Oh I do like Dragon Quest!

At least 4 and 7-8. (These are the only one's I've played).

I haven't given the newer ones a try as I believe they are mmo based? Which on hindsight shouldn't be a huge disappointment as I'm about ~70 hours into Xenoblade and do enjoy that a lot. I just remember being worried that it seems to have deviated so much from the ones I remembered.

Kevyt

Guys..

I turn 29 this year. Why am I so unsuccessful in dating? I just suck at bars I guess.

Edit: How can I meet more people in the gay community? I just go to like two gay bars and hope for the best. Any suggestions?

Are there LGBT centers in your area? It's a great way to get involved with the community and meet new people. Also taking on new hobbies such as bowling and such.

Best of luck!

I think i need to get more active, i have been this whole year. But recently i have been running more. And now tonight while sitting in bed wide awake I felt working out, now im just doing reps of sit ups, push ups and planks. I just want to fully exhaust my self and pass out for some reason.

I havent felt that totally exhaustion feeling in a long time and for some reason i want to right now.

Oh I do like Dragon Quest!

At least 4 and 7-8. (These are the only one's I've played).

I haven't given the newer ones a try as I believe they are mmo based? Which on hindsight shouldn't be a huge disappointment as I'm about ~70 hours into Xenoblade and do enjoy that a lot. I just remember being worried that it seems to have deviated so much from the ones I remembered.
DQ10 is an actual MMO but it is Japan-only.
DQ9 can be played single-player offline but before Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection features were shut down it could also be co-op. Party members don't have their own personalities and are created by the player, which is how DQ3 also did it.

I think i need to get more active, i have been this whole year. But recently i have been running more. And now tonight while sitting in bed wide awake I felt working out, now im just doing reps of sit ups, push ups and planks. I just want to fully exhaust my self and pass out for some reason.

I havent felt that totally exhaustion feeling in a long time and for some reason i want to right now.

Most likely, your body is getting used to the strain.

In general, there are two things you can do.

You can either increase duration and/or reps. For example, run or plank for longer periods of time. In general, I'm not a huge fan of this as it feels .... inefficient.

Alternatively you can either modify your existing exercises to be harder or introduce new ones into your routine.

Side planks -> Star Planks
Running -> Interval Sprinting, Sucides (3 cone drills)
Push-ups -> Explosive, Archer, One-handed, Weighted Pushups.
Sit-ups -> Diamond, Sprinter, Alternating

You also introduce lots of new bodyweight exercises into your regimen. Animal movements (crab, bear, gorilla, alligator, inchworm), lunges, squats (air, weighted, holds, jumping), inversions (handstand, wall walks, cartwheels, headstands), flexibility (pigeon pose, butterfly), balance (tree, dancer, single leg deadlifts).

If you have the income, I do suggest joining a class. I've learned many of the above exercises there. Can be much more expensive then a gym membership however.

I got an interview this Thursday with the Department of Health!

I'm so excited and so nervous.

I don't know what to expect.

Eeek.

Best of luck Sai and Zero!

Good luck!! Let us know how it goes.

Speaking of interviews, I started working at a new part time gig, its a store that sells booze and so far it's been fun learning about all the different drinks.

My 1st day some dude came in asking how a certain beer was, and I told him that particular drink was earthy. Without missing a beat he was all " daaamn bro it's girthy??"

I'm hoping most regular clients will be as colorful.

thank u bb <3
blood diamonds is unironically one of my favorite users on this site---

okay first of all, leave this website

Mornin, y'all! Got a job interview at a little fashion boutique for men today, wish me luck :) Although I might have to stop by express to buy a shirt before I go lmao. Any retail interview tips you guys can give me? It's been awhile since I last had one
I only speak the truth!!!

How did it go sis???
-----

I wanna get
a job
so bad tbh

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I just realized that Brandon Routh isn't the one with the bf, lol. But he is in the show and is still pretty hot.

Ah, I see. I just did my investigating now and I was reminded that Brandon Routh played Michael Urie's romantic partner in the very short-lived CBS show, "Partners."

Elitist1945

rzN8Hhs.png

God.

*faints*

You understand me.

Kevyt

I'm so out of shape that I get leg spasms from masturbating

But you're 19...

Good luck!! Let us know how it goes.

Speaking of interviews, I started working at a new part time gig, its a store that sells booze and so far it's been fun learning about all the different drinks.

My 1st day some dude came in asking how a certain beer was, and I told him that particular drink was earthy. Without missing a beat he was all " daaamn bro it's girthy??"

I'm hoping most regular clients will be as colorful.

lol. Was he joking or actually serious? And the most important question, is it girthy? ;)

:p

And thank you!

Mathunilx

Neo Member
Figured I'd do this before posting
Your gender-Man
Your sexual orientation-Bisexual
Where Are You From-Canada
Where Do You Live-Canada
How Old Are you-25
Favorite Type of Music- No idea
Profession or Career interest- Teacher

So my best friend is gone on a trip to Vietnam and she is currently in Bangkok. For some reason I am very worried and I don't know how to deal with that :/

Your gender-Man
Where Do You Live-Canada
How Old Are you-25

So my best friend is gone on a trip to Vietnam and she is currently in Bangkok. For some reason I am very worried and I don't know how to deal with that :/
Welcome! :)

How long is your friend on holiday? She's probably having a great time in Bangkok. :)
I understand that feelings do what feelings do though and a friend being absent can be hard.

Mathunilx

Neo Member
Welcome! :)

How long is your friend on holiday? She's probably having a great time in Bangkok. :)
I understand that feelings do what feelings do though and a friend being absent can be hard.

She'll be gone for a month! It's not that she will be absent that is hard, it's that I worry something will happen :/ And if it does I can't just fly there and be there if she needs someone

Tuck

Guys..

I turn 29 this year. Why am I so unsuccessful in dating? I just suck at bars I guess.

Edit: How can I meet more people in the gay community? I just go to like two gay bars and hope for the best. Any suggestions?

24 here, and still haven't figured this out.

I joined an lgbt dodgeball league though, and that certainly helps. And an lgbt gaming club, but thats typically the same crowd every time so I don't meet many new people there anymore.

In short, try and join clubs/sports groups. Hasn't helped me find a boyfriend, sadly. But I have met some awesome people/new friends.

She'll be gone for a month! It's not that she will be absent that is hard, it's that I worry something will happen :/ And if it does I can't just fly there and be there if she needs someone
I understand. There are Canadian embassies in Thailand and Vietnam if she needs more help. And if you're in contact online then that could count for a lot of support. But it's not wrong to be worried in terms of it being natural to be and I don't want to suggest otherwise, even though it will probably be an awesome experience for her.

DOWN

Banned
Oh my god Log Cabin Republicans are amazing. They refused to endorse half the Republican presidents over the last 20 years because the party and those presidents were unsurprisingly anti-LGBT. Then they endorsed Romney and said they hoped he would reconsider his support for a constitutional ban on gay marriage, but of course he didn't and is still anti-LGBT. I wonder what their reaction to the final Obama term full of pro-LGBT rhetoric is. Probably salty nothingness over their poor choice of party.

Also shootout to my phone for autocorrect suggesting anti-gay alternatives like anti-LGBT.

Zero²

Guys..

You need to work on your eye contact. For me it always works, specially if you are feeling confident and playful, aka not taking things too serious.
First post in this thread, so might as well make it the icebreaker post.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay and Asexual
Where Are You From? Texas
Where Do You Live? Texas
How Old Are you? 30
Favorite Type of Music? Techno, Dance, House, Broadway and Disney
Profession or Career interest? Software tester
Favorite video game(s)? Shin Megami Tensei, Baten Kaitos Origins, Fire emblem, Dota 2, Path of Exile and Puzzles and Dragons
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Board Games, Mahjong, Working out, Talking with others about almost anything.
Hey you play PoE too? nice!
Are you playing atm?

Zero²;204630085 said:
Hey you play PoE too? nice!
Are you playing atm?

I've just quit the Perandus league. Probably not gonna play the Prophecy league as I tend to not play back to back leagues.

Perandus, while fun, did burn me out. I managed to get 39/40 achievements but the enchantment grinding proved to be too much.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Gah, I'm being creepy at the gym. Somebody pray for my soul.

I'm talking with a guy who doesn't speak English, in Japanese. yasss

never thought knowing that language would help me ever in my entire life. lol

I see you sinning

Make sure to say: &#12391;&#12363;&#12356;&#12385;&#12435;&#12413;&#12364;&#22823;&#22909;&#12365;&#12394;&#12435;&#12384;&#12424;

or if feeling more romantic: &#12354;&#12394;&#12383;&#12392;&#12402;&#12392;&#12388;&#12395;&#12394;&#12426;&#12383;&#12356;&#12435;&#12384;

Crayons

Banned
Make sure to say: &#12391;&#12363;&#12356;&#12385;&#12435;&#12413;&#12364;&#22823;&#22909;&#12365;&#12394;&#12435;&#12384;&#12424;

or if feeling more romantic: &#12354;&#12394;&#12383;&#12392;&#12402;&#12392;&#12388;&#12395;&#12394;&#12426;&#12383;&#12356;&#12435;&#12384;

I didn't know you speak Japanese

You tried with that thread, CornBurrito <3

At least I managed to sneak a reply in.

Honestly shocked it was locked that quickly. I was hoping people would get a chuckle. But jeez, TF2 was 20 dollars or something when it first released. Did people bitch that much when that was released?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I'm talking with a guy who doesn't speak English, in Japanese. yasss

never thought knowing that language would help me ever in my entire life. lol

How did you learn Japanese? School, family, etc.?

I see you sinning

I have turned my back on that lifestyle
and that guy
. Let me now live with purity.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
First post in this thread, so might as well make it the icebreaker post.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay and Asexual
Where Are You From? Texas
Where Do You Live? Texas
How Old Are you? 30
Favorite Type of Music? Techno, Dance, House, Broadway and Disney
Profession or Career interest? Software tester
Favorite video game(s)? Shin Megami Tensei, Baten Kaitos Origins, Fire emblem, Dota 2, Path of Exile and Puzzles and Dragons
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Board Games, Mahjong, Working out, Talking with others about almost anything.

Your gender? - Male
Your sexual orientation? - Gay
Where Are You From? - Canada (ON)
Where Do You Live? - Canada (ON)
Favorite Type of Music? - Showtunes and Disney Park music, with a little bit of everything else in between.
Profession or Career interest? - I'll be going to college in September for Hospitality & Tourism Management. I'm hoping to work with shore excursions on a cruise (preferably DCL), but we'll see where I go after school. Definitely something in the general field of Hospitality/Tourism, though!
Favorite video game(s)? - Pokémon, WWE 2K/SvR, and Kingdom Hearts. I mostly played Nintendo games for a while, but I got a PS4 a few months back. Right now I'm still in the "revisiting classics" stage (NFS, Dark Cloud, WWE 2K16, Sleeping Dogs, Ratchet & Clank, etc.) but I'm planning expanding my library soon!
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? - Travelling, even though I don't get to do a lot of it right now. I also enjoy [watching] wrestling (WWE, ROH, NJPW, Lucha Underground, sometimes TNA) and UFC. I'm really into theme parks as well, with WDW being the one I mostly visit and enjoy following news/watching videos on. My love for Disney does go past the theme parks though, I'm also a fan of the movies, music, collectibles, art pieces, TV shows, and pretty much anything else attached to the company.

aaaand yeah, I guess that's it. Hello.

Your gender-Man
Where Do You Live-Canada
How Old Are you-25

Welcome new peoples!

all of this Xbox Scorpio and PS4 Neo stuff... what the fuck is happening to console gaming.

i am SCUST with all this bullshit. console gaming is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom