• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
got inspired by emoGAF to take an obnoxiously emo picture

So you dont feel alone.
1963bb84ff.png

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Vazra

Is this a recent photo? If so, is that a new haircut?

Also, Vazra, you're always so photogenic. You just kind of own the camera, and I sense confidence. Slay.

I took it after I saw his post so yeah it is pretty recent and the haircut while new has grown out in 1 week (I went bald to change things up lol)

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Since Crayons uploaded a cute photo, I guess I'll upload one too.

Stealth edit: This photo makes my face look super wide. Ew.

I really like this photo. The eyes, the facial expression. Something about it just really works for me.

B-Dex

My Chemical Romance used to be my favorite band when I was a teenager lmao

The Black Parade slays me

Right? Black Parade is good too. It inspired this fantasy RPG royal coup storyline in my head whenever I heard it.

Yeah I'm weird. 💊

Crayons

Banned
I came out to my str8 friend last year and if I ever mention a guy I'm going on a date with or something he doesn't really comment. I don't feel like he's happy for me :/ which is fucking bs because I was always happy for him when he found a girl. I want him to be like "awesome, hope you meet someone nice" and actually care.

how do I say this to him

Tuck

I came out to my str8 friend last year and if I ever mention a guy I'm going on a date with or something he doesn't really comment. I don't feel like he's happy for me :/ which is fucking bs because I was always happy for him when he found a girl. I want him to be like "awesome, hope you meet someone nice" and actually care.

how do I say this to him

I had a similar experience with a friend actually. A really good friend, who seemed fine when I came out, but seemed to avoid the topic ever since.

I didn't confront him on it though, and he's become a bit more willing to talk about gay-stuff as of late without immediately changing the subject. He even came with me to an event at the Toronto pride festival a few years back. So I can't really offer you advice, since the issue fixed itself on its own. Or maybe there was no issue and I was just imagining it.

Rayis

how do I say this to him

I'm going to be a bit blunt but I don't think you can control his reaction to you getting dates with guys, he just might not be one to comment about that sort of thing even if you were straight.

Crayons

Banned
I'm going to be a bit blunt but I don't think you can control his reaction to you getting dates with guys, he just might not be one to comment about that sort of thing even if you were straight.

When he would tell me about how happy he was about girls he was dating I always engaged him and encouraged him and talked with him but if I mention guys it's like he goes silent and he's someone who never shuts up lol

My Chemical Romance used to be my favorite band when I was a teenager lmao

The Black Parade slays me
Yeah there all of those fake punk and emo people at my school that listen to shit like my chemical romance and blink 1802 thinking it is punk and emo.

Like ok if you want to dress like that whatever. But dont say your punk or emo while your listening to the opposite of punk and emo means.
Go listen to some real emo like this
Or some real punk like this

When he would tell me about how happy he was about girls he was dating I always engaged him and encouraged him and talked with him but if I mention guys it's like he goes silent and he's someone who never shuts up lol
I was wondering he might be uncomfortable with them being once-off no strings things or if it's the same regardless, like how he is with mixed-sex one-night stands or same-sex dating?

Probably homophobia though.

Crayons

Banned
Yeah there all of those fake punk and emo people at my school that listen to shit like my chemical romance and blink 1802 thinking it is punk and emo.

Like ok if you want to dress like that whatever. But dont say your punk or emo while your listening to the opposite of punk and emo means.
Go listen to some real emo like this
Or some real punk like this

listen to emo revival like twiabp, the hotelier, brand new, tiny moving parts, etc pls

hdsTH6E.jpg

Just sitting on the couch watching Yokai Watch on Netflix.

hi you have nice eyes qt

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
hdsTH6E.jpg

Just sitting on the couch watching Yokai Watch on Netflix.

What's the design on the shirt? Also, how do you like the TV? :p

Nice pic! I'm jealous of how clear/smooth your skin is.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
IDK how two years went by so quickly. Feels like we just moved in together, and now here we are moving to a different apartment this weekend, have a dog this time, engaged, and so on... Was trying to find a job in another state (really over Seattle at this point) but it's hard to get anyone to pay attention to your resume at a distance like this. Ah well, let's see what happens a year from now!

daripad

Hey man, calm down. I never dressed that way and never thought of them as emo or punk. I just happened to like them at that time.

I think it still is my fav band tbh. I can't think of any other group where I love the entire discography

The breakup hurt :[

I still listen to them for nostalgia purposes from time to time but I have moved on from them and now I love other bands that are a bit older, like Pearl Jam and Radiohead

Vazra

I dont really care if the music I like is considered bad. If I enjoy it I wont hide it on public if it plays up. Now there is no way in hell anyone in 2016 enjoys the damn Macarena.

Koppai

I dont really care if the music I like is considered bad. If I enjoy it I wont hide it on public if it plays up. Now there is no way in hell anyone in 2016 enjoys the damn Macarena.
They still play it in Latin clubs that I've gone to, and everyone dances to it lmao. It's literally 2 old guys in the music video singing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom