• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elitist1945

Does anyone else suffer from sad lonely boy resting face?

giphy.gif

WOAH... I think I may actually have a date with this dude. A walk in the park with his dog/puppy on a nice summer day.

At what point should I tell him about my fetishes.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
WOAH... I think I may actually have a date with this dude. A walk in the park with his dog/puppy on a nice summer day.

At what point should I tell him about my fetishes.

If they're important to your sex life and you're viewing this as potentially the first date of a relationship, my vote would be for when sex comes up. If this is a date whose end goal is a hookup and these fetishes are important, then right away.

If they aren't that important to you and you can be satisfactorily intimate without them, I'd ease into them. This is assuming you, like many, have some insecurity about your fetishes and would benefit from trusting this person first. If you're 100% open about them and don't care, you can mention it whenever.

If you'd like to bring up them up yourself and not wait for the conversation to wander onto the topic of sex, one idea for how to segue into it is following the route of meeting people for romantic possibilities -> making a FetLife account -> fetishes.

EDIT: ...and I think I'm the only one who took it seriously. Oops.

Tuck

I have a tinder match. And we're talking. And we have stuff in common. And he can hold a conversation (Well, more or less... At the very least, better than most. I digress). And he seems to like me.

In uncharted territory, send help.

Its only been 2 days so it could go either way really. But I haven't had a meaningful conversation on tinder in a long while, so its sort of refreshing. Guess we'll see how it goes.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I have a tinder match. And we're talking. And we have stuff in common. And he can hold a conversation (Well, more or less... At the very least, better than most. I digress). And he seems to like me.

In uncharted territory, send help.

ask to see his penis

berzeli

Banned
Dear America. I'm really, really over your election now and have been for some time.

Oh, and also fuck off back to Vermont Bernie. Attacking Peter Staley (et al.) for being in the pocket of big pharma just because they criticised your campaign is abhorrent.
I'm not going to go to the same length in my language as what happened in this thread when Hillary fucked up about Nancy Regan and AIDS, but this is just as bad if not worse.

For those who aren't aware of Peter Staley is, I can't recommend the documentary How to Survive a Plague highly enough.

And for those who won't do anything unless it's related to pop music:
coIorL5.png

Meicyn

Gold Member
Dear America. I'm really, really over your election now and have been for some time.

Oh, and also fuck off back to Vermont Bernie. Attacking Peter Staley (et al.) for being in the pocket of big pharma just because they criticised your campaign is abhorrent.
I'm not going to go to the same length in my language as what happened in this thread when Hillary fucked up about Nancy Regan and AIDS, but this is just as bad if not worse.

For those who aren't aware of Peter Staley is, I can't recommend the documentary How to Survive a Plague highly enough.

coIorL5.png
Yep, fuck Bernie and the horse he rode in on. He was given deity status for way too long, so it's satisfying seeing more people recognize that he was a flawed human being like any other.

As before, still voting for Hillary, despite the fact that if she wasn't privileged, she'd be in prison. My lack of options is pretty disgusting.

Nohar

we need equal opportunity representation! :(

Anyone ever dated someone who spoke a different language than you

Nope, but I wouldn't mind. My french accent would make them melt (not really, but let a man dream). I could whisper to them "Omelette du fromage"* sensually all night long.

* It is "omelette au fromage", by the way. Dexter has one line in french, and that line is grammaticaly incorrect. Still funny though.

So, you wanna date a spanish? Latino?

Crayons

Banned
Nope, but I wouldn't mind. My french accent would make them melt (not really, but let a man dream). I could whisper to them "Omelette du fromage"* sensually all night long.

* It is "omelette au fromage", by the way. Dexter has one line in french, and that line is grammaticaly incorrect. Still funny though.

So, you wanna date a spanish? Latino?

no. i am a spanish. english is my first language tho.

I'm going on a date with a Japanese guy who does not speak English.

Nohar

no. i am a spanish. english is my first language tho.

I'm going on a date with a Japanese guy who does not speak English.

Oh, OK :)
Well, good luck with your date. Er, if he doesn't speak english (or spanish), what are you going to talk about? Unless, well, you skip talking altogether.

I get the feeling that he's not the fuck on the first date type so I guess not yet.
who knows tho

I'm probably fucking up the grammar here

俺のうんこを食べられなければあなたが大好きだと言えさせません

Am going for a variation of this:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8dH-vBtd7Rs/hqdefault.jpg

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

coIorL5.png

I don't follow politics enough to have heard about this, so thank you for sharing. This election started messy and it's only getting messier. I think a lot of America is really over this election, too.

berzeli

Banned
I'm still not going to go as far as what happened in this thread with regards to Hillary, AIDS and Regan.

But the policy director for Bernie Saners is scum. Anyone who defends him is scum. Anyone who thinks he has something of value to contribute to their campaign is scum.
worQAdt.png

https://twitter.com/GunnelsWarren/status/736592256891813888

He keeps attacking Peter Staley, a bona fide hero of the AIDS/HIV epidemic. It is utterly disgusting. He needs to go. Sanders is not fucking allowed to claim that he is progressive on LGBT issues until Gunnels is fired.

Fuck this election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom